Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys went RABID over Kavanaugh but ignore Biden’s accuser.

GOOD luck with the women voters !!!!

anything to support your killer and excuse him from any wrong doing....first Kav had accusers and witness's...but the right restricted who could answer and who couldn't...just like impeachment...the right covered him....accepting his killer role.....and that makes you the second to buy what the Russian bot is selling....doesn't say much for your ability to think for your self....but then you have shown that time and again....don't you think if there was anything on Biden....at least some of the news stations would cover it...….but I suppose in your eyes covering holes in a vacant head they are having some sort of conspiracy

Well genius if we have more people we should have more sick . break the country in to size of other countries and compare new england to England or Spain or Italy

Trump knows he can't wield media like last guy
He's got poor media relations because he starts fights with them and painted them as the bad guy for simply recording what he says and asking him whtat her meant. He blames his staff for poor relations?!?!? That sums that piece of ******* up to a sentence. He shits all over the press, gives them plenty of ******* to write about due to his incompetence, and then berates his staff for having bad relations. He is walking fake news.

anything to support your killer and excuse him from any wrong doing....first Kav had accusers and witness's...but the right restricted who could answer and who couldn't...just like impeachment...the right covered him....accepting his killer role.....and that makes you the second to buy what the Russian bot is selling....doesn't say much for your ability to think for your self....but then you have shown that time and again....don't you think if there was anything on Biden....at least some of the news stations would cover it...….but I suppose in your eyes covering holes in a vacant head they are having some sort of conspiracy

Which news organization do you want to hear from

No matter WHAT - President Trump did or didn’t do you whining bitch sore LOSERS would be blaming him for EVERYTHING that is wrong in the world - it’s hilarious you people can’t even see that - we can :}
Wow, such language! You kiss your boyfriend with that filthy mouth?

He's got poor media relations because he starts fights with them and painted them as the bad guy for simply recording what he says and asking him whtat her meant. He blames his staff for poor relations?!?!? That sums that piece of ******* up to a sentence. He shits all over the press, gives them plenty of ******* to write about due to his incompetence, and then berates his staff for having bad relations. He is walking fake news.

He calls them like they are

said I wasn't going to respond to you anymore.....

first off...in your church throwing stones is something you like to do to protect the perverts...…..Biden is not on tape doing anything...if so...post it....you can't just more of that Russian bot ******* and you without the ability to think on your own...bought it!

but your man is on tape...has witnesses and at one time bragged about it...but with your religion...perversions are acceptable under republican circumstances.....lies and distortions are not.....to me just make you a devil worshipper because of who and what you are willing to overlook while condemning some one on hearsay
You have no idea what you are talking about. It doesn't matter what you think about me. I am not going to compete with you on insulting others. By the way I wasn't talking to you but you just have to stick your nose in posts you know nothing about.

You have no idea what you are talking about. It doesn't matter what you think about me. I am not going to compete with you on insulting others. By the way I wasn't talking to you but you just have to stick your nose in posts you know nothing about.

well the stupid bell just went off so I had to try and turn it off....but I was slow to get there and stupid sprayed everywhere

That IS politically incorrect !!!!!

Depends on how me aunt self identifies according to your party.

Sooooo an aunt with balls according to your party could still be me aunt 😝
No. You were correct at first. Your aunt is your aunt, with balls, she would be self identified as your uncle Geraldine. That's not 'our party'. Its basic humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back