Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares if what I said sounds sunny or optimistic, the truth hurts. Today's Democrats can find nothing in their party to be optimistic about.

you remind me of this kid cartoon from a few years ago...….don't know the character.....but the song was funny...…..and it fits you!

If....I only had a brain...………...I was wrong it was wizard of Oz.....and just for you...….

Ray Bolger as the Scarecrow sings "If I Only Had a Brain" from the timeless classic hit movie Wizard Of Oz.
IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN ~ Wizard of OZ - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyhUHJKfR5Y

so now we can call you the scarecrow

Last edited:
Trump erupts at campaign team as his poll numbers slide

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump erupted at his top political advisers last week when they presented him with worrisome polling data that showed his support eroding in a series of battleground states as his response to the coronavirus comes under criticism.

As the virus takes its deadly toll and much of the nation's economy remains shuttered, new surveys by the Republican National Committee and Trump's campaign pointed to a harrowing picture for the president as he faces reelection.

While Trump saw some of the best approval ratings of his presidency during the early weeks of the crisis, aides highlighted the growing political cost of the crisis and the unforced errors by Trump in his freewheeling press briefings.

always seems to be that way when they put something out that isn't what you want to hear....kind of like your leader...putting out to many of his secrets so it is fake news

you guys are so phoney not sure how you can say that

Maybe we can say that because it’s so obviously true. You people calling someone a phony is hilarious yet understandable as you don’t even realize how phony you are - we do.

You must be one small man, you are the most egotistical poster on this thread. You are going to get your wish! The hate and destruction will only get worse from now on, you have been asking for bad things to happen.
LOL ... you guys, you're just like Trump. Make ******* up all the time. I'll ask the same of YOU as I did of blkdlaur, show me any POST i've made where I wished anything bad happen to our country. .... ANY post ... ANY where .... ANY time. And I've been here 11 frik'n years as of July.
Show me the link, proof, etc ... where I've wished anything BAD.
I'll tell you what it is ... you folks are finally starting to see the light & truth of Trump and you have NO WHERE TO GO ... Trump is your man for better or for worse, and you're sticking to him, but its now becoming quite an embarrassment for you. Most of the Nazi soldiers realized, prior to the end of the war, that Hitler was a big phony and fanatic and began deserting and surrendering. Maybe its time you guys start doing the same.
Another quote for you quote loving Trumptards ...
You made your beds, now sleep in them. But don't get comfortable, 'cause as of February 2021 we're gonna be kicking your sorry asses OUT.​

Last edited:
Last edited:
You'd love that, wouldn't ya? Get me banded from the site or even removed? TwoBi, I might be a bit dense occasionally, but I damn well am not stupid. Posting *******, especially the President's ******* under such discussion could only result in one thing for the poster ... don't think so.

So they are right next to your proof of Trump working for Russia, got it.

I just figured out who Trump reminds me of during this virus. Mayor Larry Vaughn.

View attachment 3323220
For the under 40 crowd, he was the mayor in the original Jaws, and ignored the shark attack and left the beach open during the holiday weekend and more people got chomped. Strangely enough in Jaws II, this dude was still Mayor. I guess it's a lesson in voting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back