Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well genius if we have more people we should have more sick . break the country in to size of other countries and compare new england to England or Spain or Italy

Trump knows he can't wield media like last guy

well there 'genius"...…..lets compare percentages then...….what is the percentage of tests other countries give compared to the US.....think you will see we are 4th

so again your man is just out spraying ******* to see who will buy it

Yes I know that saying as well. I cannot see where I was throwing stones or living in a glass house. I don't ******* young girls just because Biden is on tape doing so.

said I wasn't going to respond to you anymore.....

first off...in your church throwing stones is something you like to do to protect the perverts...…..Biden is not on tape doing anything...if so...post it....you can't just more of that Russian bot ******* and you without the ability to think on your own...bought it!

but your man is on tape...has witnesses and at one time bragged about it...but with your religion...perversions are acceptable under republican circumstances.....lies and distortions are not.....to me just make you a devil worshipper because of who and what you are willing to overlook while condemning some one on hearsay

Last edited:
well there 'genius"...…..lets compare percentages then...….what is the percentage of tests other countries give compared to the US.....think you will see we are 4th

so again your man is just out spraying ******* to see who will buy it
The more people get tested, the more have antibodies, the lower mortality rate goes till you shut country down for a common cold type

The more people get tested, the more have antibodies, the lower mortality rate goes till you shut country down for a common cold type
we can not do enough resting for anything....and yet killer says we have done more than anybody......wrong....the only testing he is doing is on a pulse before he sends them off to the back of the truck

can't argue you testing numbers because you don't have any idea....so back to the Russian bot *******.....but what the hell you found one person dumb enough to believe your bullshit....if that counts for anything

PER CAPITA ... lol My numbers are TOTALS, beanbag. Oh yes, fall back on per capita when the numbers call you a liar. Hell, so if a country has 10 citizens and 5 have the virus, that's 50% of their population and puts them ahead of the US? Ohhhhhh no, Sherlocks, it doesn't work that way. You can stuff that per capita info where the sun doesn't shine.
Under Trump, the USA is quickly establishing itself as the big scab of the world.
You must be one small man, you are the most egotistical poster on this thread. You are going to get your wish! The hate and destruction will only get worse from now on, you have been asking for bad things to happen. Enjoy!

Lack of Support From Women Could Cost Trump the 2020 ...
https://www.usnews.com/news/elections/articles/...
Dec 17, 2019 ·
But according to the Fox poll, Trump – who took 41% of the women's vote to Clinton's 54% in 2016 – would lose female voters by bigger margins to Biden (who would get 51% of

Poll: Donald Trump Has a Woman Problem | America 2020 | US ...
https://www.usnews.com/news/elections/articles/...
Oct 24, 2019 · Donald Trump Has a Woman Problem The president is losing support among working class women, a group that voted for him by a 27-point margin in 2016.

Women voters spell trouble for Trump in 2020 | TheHill
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/459354-women...
Polls show that President Trump is losing women voters by huge margins, presenting his reelection campaign with a massive hurdle to overcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back