Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

that would fall under the WTF fuck category.....might be some that have a house payment...ok fine for them....but that would be a small amount...….the rest might owe money for meds and healthcare.....and again that is not that much....meds can not amount to that much they never let it get to high...and then only one month...so not much there......as for health care they don't let you in unless you have a certain amount of VA benefits...and then some health care like Medicare...….so then again...……..just a publicity post!....nothing great

that would fall under the WTF fuck category.....might be some that have a house payment...ok fine for them....but that would be a small amount...….the rest might owe money for meds and healthcare.....and again that is not that much....meds can not amount to that much they never let it get to high...and then only one month...so not much there......as for health care they don't let you in unless you have a certain amount of VA benefits...and then some health care like Medicare...….so then again...……..just a publicity post!....nothing great
Only millions nationwide

Only millions nationwide

maybe....not like it implies......I know on my meds......I order and there is a limit.....and the next month I can not order unless some kind of payment is made..or paid in full....they tell you they will take it out of your next benefit payment if you don't pay.....so you can never get more than a month behind....and how much money in meds can you buy in one month?....they have to approve of any and all meds they send....they just don't send you anything you want

I used to have a VA approved house loan......but it wasn't with the VA...…..so the whole thing is just window dressing for the mind

I could go on about the special way the VA fucks you anyway.....and vets in America ….just like with health care....get the worst treatment of any country...ANY COUNTRY

Last edited:
the VA has a very sneaky fucking way of never really paying you like people think....for every 10% disability you get...it pays about 120 bucks a month...…..
got my first 10 on tinnitus...then got another 10% for hearing....but the second 10% is not really 10%....they take 10% from your balance which id actually only 90%....so your second 10% is actually only 9%.....so now I am getting actually only 19%.....then I got another 10% for a shoulder injury.…..so now they take another 10% away from the balance which is 19% from 100%...….even if you should end up with 100% disability....you never get hospital care for free.....you do get a lot when on 100%.....just a crazy way of doing it...10% is not actually 10%....only the first 10 is the rest is 9 and then on and on.

Posted this morning
not a good source for one.....and still do not believe that....look at NY for example....they have made some hospitals non virus hospitals to keep it all separate......that is something the right is putting out to try and make the actual deaths not what it seems.....killer and company trying to divert some of it....like always....no way he can paint that as a pretty picture even if he was to take a few deaths out of the picture

so that is nothing more than fake news....trying to help trump and company lower the death rates!

he is still a killer no matter how you want to alter the picture

the US has always been a world leader...…..we slipped a lot under trump......but now he has us back up there again...….with him killing more americans than other countries have had people die...…...we have done less test...have less supplies...….some fucking leader you guys picked!

death must be something the right is pushing...…..look at what trump is doing for our country...…..look what the right did in Wisc last week...if you wanted to vote you had to risk your life...…….something this country has always done for our rights...…..but it has to be a first time we have had to do it from people in our own country or our countries leader......sad times killer and the right has created for this country

not a good source for one.....and still do not believe that....look at NY for example....they have made some hospitals non virus hospitals to keep it all separate......that is something the right is putting out to try and make the actual deaths not what it seems.....killer and company trying to divert some of it....like always....no way he can paint that as a pretty picture even if he was to take a few deaths out of the picture

so that is nothing more than fake news....trying to help trump and company lower the death rates!

he is still a killer no matter how you want to alter the picture
I knew you only like bad news

the US has always been a world leader...…..we slipped a lot under trump......but now he has us back up there again...….with him killing more americans than other countries have had people die...…...we have done less test...have less supplies...….some fucking leader you guys picked!

death must be something the right is pushing...…..look at what trump is doing for our country...…..look what the right did in Wisc last week...if you wanted to vote you had to risk your life...…….something this country has always done for our rights...…..but it has to be a first time we have had to do it from people in our own country or our countries leader......sad times killer and the right has created for this country

Factor in population

Factor in population

try again with more of your right wing white wash

The U.S. Now Leads the World in Confirmed Coronavirus ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/26/health/usa-coronavirus-cases.html
Mar 26, 2020 · The U.S. Now Leads the World in Confirmed Coronavirus Cases Following a series of missteps, the nation is now the epicenter of the pandemic. A line for coronavirus

Why the US is leading the world in confirmed coronavirus cases
https://news.yahoo.com/why-us-leading-world...
Mar 27, 2020 · Washington (AFP) - From the first known patient in late January to now almost 100,000 infected, the United States has earned the unwanted distinction of leading the world in confirmed coronavirus...

us-leading-world...
Mar 27, 2020 · The US now has more COVID-19 infections than any other country, and a record number of newly unemployed people, as the coronavirus crisis deepens around the world More From the first known patient in late January to now almost 100,000 infected, the United States has earned the unwanted distinction of leading the world in confirmed coronavirus ...

try again with more of your right wing white wash

The U.S. Now Leads the World in Confirmed Coronavirus ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/26/health/usa-coronavirus-cases.html
Mar 26, 2020 · The U.S. Now Leads the World in Confirmed Coronavirus Cases Following a series of missteps, the nation is now the epicenter of the pandemic. A line for coronavirus

https://news.yahoo.com/why-us-leading-world...
Mar 27, 2020 · Washington (AFP) - From the first known patient in late January to now almost 100,000 infected, the United States has earned the unwanted distinction of leading the world in confirmed coronavirus...

Maybe population number geinus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back