Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well...who would have thought...….just a republican businessman trying to make a buck.....or 10 off your illness

3M Sues Distributors, Alleges $2.5M Fraud - Twin Cities ...
tcbmag.com/news/articles/2011/3m-sues-distributors,-alleges-$2-5m-fraud
Jul 29, 2011 · 3M Sues Distributors, Alleges $2.5M Fraud. 3M claims that Universal Medical Distributors submitted false information that caused them to illegally collect more than $2.5 million.

Mark Cuban says 3M lets distributors price-gouge N95 face ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/mark-cuban-says-3m...
—Mark Cuban (@mcuban) March 21, 2020 "3M lists all its distributors online, the ones buying and selling these things, and these distributors are making as much money as they possibly can," Cuban ...

3M sues seller of N95 masks, alleges price gouging

wouldn't you know it....another right wing crazy trying to make a buck...and improve his radio rankings...right wingers are crazy that way

Alexander Emric Jones is an American radio show host and far-right conspiracy theorist. He hosts The Alex Jones Show from Austin, Texas, which airs on the Genesis Communications Network across the United States and online. Jones runs a website, InfoWars, based on conspiracy theories and fake news, and the websites NewsWars and PrisonPlanet

FDA warns Alex Jones to stop pitching bogus virus remedies ...
https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/fda...
4 hours ago · FDA warns Alex Jones to stop pitching bogus virus remedies U.S. health officials are warning conspiracy theorist and radio host Alex Jones to …

Last edited:
well...who would have thought...….just a republican businessman trying to make a buck.....or 10 off your illness

3M Sues Distributors, Alleges $2.5M Fraud - Twin Cities ...
tcbmag.com/news/articles/2011/3m-sues-distributors,-alleges-$2-5m-fraud
Jul 29, 2011 · 3M Sues Distributors, Alleges $2.5M Fraud. 3M claims that Universal Medical Distributors submitted false information that caused them to illegally collect more than $2.5 million.

Mark Cuban says 3M lets distributors price-gouge N95 face ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/mark-cuban-says-3m...
—Mark Cuban (@mcuban) March 21, 2020 "3M lists all its distributors online, the ones buying and selling these things, and these distributors are making as much money as they possibly can," Cuban ...

3M sues seller of N95 masks, alleges price gouging

Who's the Republican your talking about

Who's the Republican your talking about

well I'm sure a democrat doesn't own 3m...nor it's distributors

3M SuccessStory

The American multinational conglomerate corporation 3M was formerly known as Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company. It’s based in the suburbs of St.Paul in Maplewood of Minnesota. 3M was founded by Dr. Danley Budd, Hermon Cable, Henry Bryan and John Dwan and operates worldwide.

3M has over 88,000 employees all over the world and provides over 55,000 products all over ranging from car-care products (sun films wax, treatment for the exterior, polish, interior and the under chassis rust protection, car shampoo), adhesives, electronic materials, optical films, dental and orthodontic products, laminates, passive fire protection, medical products, electronic circuits and abrasives.

3M operates in over 65 countries. And has 29 internationally based companies with manufacturing oriented operations and over 35 companies working with their own laboratories. 3M has outlets where products are made available for sales through its many retailers and distributors in over 200 countries worldwide.

3M sues New Jersey company for alleged price gouging of masks to NYC officials

Industrial company 3M announced Friday that it is suing a New Jersey company for alleged price gouging and illegal trade practices involving N95 respirators, a key piece of medical equipment in short supply during the coronavirus pandemic.

The company, Performance Supply LLC, tried to sell $45 million worth of masks at markups up to 500% to New York City officials while falsely claiming to be affiliated with the larger manufacturer, 3M alleged in the lawsuit.

"3M does not – and will not – tolerate price gouging, fraud, deception, or other activities that unlawfully exploit the demand for critical 3M products during a pandemic," Denise Rutherford, 3M's Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs, said in a statement. "3M will not stop here. We continue to work with federal and state law enforcement authorities, and around the world, to investigate and track down those who are illegally taking advantage of this situation for their own gain."

Performance Supply's president could not be reached for comment from CNBC.

The shortage of respirators and other personal protective equipment has hampered efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19, forsing health care workers to wear the same gear for much longer than normal.

The lawsuit comes after a heated back-and-forth between President Donald Trump and 3M. Trump announced a deal on Monday that will have the company importing more than 160 million respirator masks to the U.S. over the next three months.

Prior to the announcement, Trump and the company had a public disagreement over where the company was sending the masks. The company has said that the Trump administration asked it to stop exporting its masks to Canada and Latin America.

Trump said in a tweet on April 2 that the company "will have a big price to pay!" and suggesting that the federal government might use the Defense Production Act to direct the company's production.

3M CEO Mike Roman pushed back, telling CBNC that it was "absurd" to say the company wasn't doing everything it could to help the U.S. fight the coronavirus pandemic.

3M sues Performance Supply, says New Jersey company hiked ...
https://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/news/2020/...
Apr 10, 2020 · 3M claims Performance Supply LLC offered to sell $45 million in N95 respirators to New York City officials at prices 500-600% over 3M's list price.

Nope, didn't say a word about any conspiracy. You might want to go look up the definition of conspiracy....lest you further demonstrate your ignorance.

You have an interesting idea of what "ignore" means given the volume of word salad you've spewed. You tried to reply to my post....but unlike all your surrounding posts you went to the trouble of copy & pasting my words rather than using the site's reply feature....hoping I wouldn't see it and point out all the BS in your post.

Lots of deflection, but still won't address the questions: How many US FBI Border Patrol agents were killed by guns allowed to walk under Bush's Operation Wide Receiver? How many other US attorney generals were found in contempt of congress for withholding gun walking documents under subpoena?

And I told you when it was over....per the OIG report. Then you spew more deflection.

Not sure why this is so difficult for you. It isn't clear if you're really this ignorant or just so deluded by your Democrat Party propaganda that you don't see it. Obozo and Holder worked together ultimately using executive privilege to withhold documents from a congressional investigation. Holder was held in contempt of congress for doing so and congress used the appropriate process of fighting the executive privilege claim in the court system. Trump also withheld documents claiming executive privilege. Suddenly with the Dumascrap party in control of the House....that became an impeachable offense. Hypocrisy knows no bounds with the Democrat Party.

If you're that gullible...well, I suppose that does explain why the Democrat Party would have wanted you as one of their own. Maybe you've taken a few too many of Obozo's Choom Gang "roof hits"....you might want to roll down your window and get some fresh air.

Ah, and here it is. Eventually I would draw it out of you. Another bumper sticker republican who defends the President with the whataboutism, never able to defend tRump on his OWN in our time without invoking Obama, the Democrats or the media. Then you you throw LOTS of speculation based on jack *******.

For instance, you said that my style of response is done because I am "hoping you wouldn't see it and point out all of the BS in my posts"... How much of your own piss do you have to consume to be able to write that with confidence?
1. I don't copy and paste. I hit reply then remove the computer quote. Bold your statements and italics mine. It's easier to follow that way.
2. Most Republicans on here, do a drive by accusation, like Obama was involved in Fast and Furious, because none of you read or watch anything critical. So, us Democrats have to break down the lie, put it in context, and explain whats right or normal. At which that time, you've either thrown out more accusations or changed the subject.
3. This was started over my comment that Obama has a scandal free presidency and is a decent husband and *******. Your hatred won't allow you to see, or even concede part of that. It's your small, hateful nature that forces you to change the subject and try to put something completely false out there to fuck up that narrative. Instead of saying, "fine, he didn't have any indictments while he was in office, doesn't seem to have cheated on his wife or beat his *******, but he was dead wrong when he signed off..." No. Your type cannot do that. All you see is red.
4. Your response? Fast and Furious, which Obama was never accused of any wrong doing. And, a picture of him smoking a cigarette at 19 years old. That's the mentality. It's also such a standard that it could not apply to tRump. The subject of all of this. You are a republican. You are blind to your people's shortcomings and taught to hate Democrats. The pettiness of your life, shines through brother. I would say I feel sorry for you, but I don't

as crazy as some of them are I am surprised Kobach did not get it

but as usual they know the state in a deep hole and need a dem to bail them out.....that is the way it is and history proves it.....the right writes checks they can't cash....the left has to clean up the mess...…..

Kansas did prove that trickle down does not work...….but they won't learn anything from it....never do...republicans are a sorry lot....see it on here all the time...show them they are wrong....they don't read...just came back with a statement even crazier than the first crazy statement they made
Fuck Yeah!
Save this and post it weekly. Remind some us that it's OK to disengage after you've proven your point.

A cartoonish depiction of liberals. It's very entertaining and satisfying but 100% bullshit. Gun shop owners have swapping similar stories like these for years and there are many jokes about them. I would love to see where all of these suddenly southern Orange County Liberals are, that are flooding his place complaining about a waiting period. In Southern California??? Tickle my balls and I'll ******* gold coins, right off that ocean view bridge in Kansas that HH has been trying to unload on someone.

wouldn't you know it....another right wing crazy trying to make a buck...and improve his radio rankings...right wingers are crazy that way

Alexander Emric Jones is an American radio show host and far-right conspiracy theorist. He hosts The Alex Jones Show from Austin, Texas, which airs on the Genesis Communications Network across the United States and online. Jones runs a website, InfoWars, based on conspiracy theories and fake news, and the websites NewsWars and PrisonPlanet

FDA warns Alex Jones to stop pitching bogus virus remedies ...
https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/fda...
4 hours ago · FDA warns Alex Jones to stop pitching bogus virus remedies U.S. health officials are warning conspiracy theorist and radio host Alex Jones to …
Always a Right Winger trying to grift the American people.

well go figure...…...who would have thought a trump appointee would find anything wrong with anything trump did

U.S. Treasury followed proper procedures in rejecting ...
Apr 10, 2020 · FILE PHOTO – U.S. President Donald Trump answers a question during the daily coronavirus task ******* briefing at the White House in Washington, U.S., April 9, 2020. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The U.S. Treasury Department followed proper procedures in denying the U.S. House of Representatives access to President Donald Trump’s tax returns, the inspector

Acting Treasury inspector general sends to House committee ...
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/08/politics/treasury...
Apr 08, 2020 · The Treasury Department's acting inspector general has sent a report to the House Ways and Means Committee that examines the handling of Chairman Richard Neal's request for President Donald Trump's...

what is with these sorry assed people in Ma......can't keep things under control....or else trying to do away with taking care of it's vets

virus now spreading through a veterans facility in Ma......I'm sure they didn't leave there to get it....someone delivered it!

right out of trumps warehouse

although not the only place where the elderly are getting it....that just happens to be a vets senior facility...…..doesn't anyone check it's staff and workers...…….I see also it got into some prison and is racking up a death toll...….really got them cornered there...easy picking for the virus to ******* a lot pretty fast....senior centers...prisons....health care workers you would think would be some of the first checked and watched

my wife went into her old place of employment yesterday to see a few old friends...…..security at the door......checked her temp.....made sure she had on a mask and gloves...and was told not to remove either while inside the building...……………..they can't do something similar at all the senior centers?

but then wtf.....this country never has taken good care of it's seniors

Last edited:
Eleven GOP Governors Still Refuse Stay-Home Orders - The ...
governors...
8 days ago · But as of Wednesday afternoon, 11 governors — all Republicans — had still not done so. On Wednesday, Surgeon General Jerome Adams was asked about governors who had refused to issue statewide state-at-home directives. “My advice to America would be that these guidelines are a national stay-at-home order,” he told NBC News.

Some Governors Have Risen to the Occasion During the ...
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/04/some...
Apr 01, 2020 · Some Governors Have Risen to the Occasion During the Pandemic. These Republicans Aren’t Among Them. They’re following Trump’s lead. And it’s a disaster in the making.

Dumbest s---’: DeSantis takes heat as he goes his own way ...
https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2020/...
TALLAHASSEE — While New York, California and other states shutter their economies to keep the coronavirus at bay, Gov. Ron DeSantis is refusing to follow the herd.

Coronavirus cases are rising faster in states that voted ...
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/coronavirus-cases...
Plenty of Republican governors, like Mike DeWine (R-OH) and Larry Hogan (R-MD) have acted promptly and taken the necessary measures to restrict public …

Confirmed Coronavirus Cases Are Growing Faster In The ...
https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2020/03/20/...
Mar 20, 2020 · Confirmed Coronavirus Cases Are Growing Faster In The United States Than Any Other Country In The World Trevor Nace Senior Contributor Opinions expressed by …

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back