Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugging a Chinese Person was a campaign by the Mayor of Florence and the Chinese State media propagandizing in Italy. They used identity politics and fear of labels to spread the virus. You can actually look up the video of the Mayor doing it and chiding and shaming his countrymen to do the same. Then you can see the videos posted and that show Italians react to fear of being called a racist.

Yep there is bias in everyone. Especially at Liberal Run Harvard against Asians.
You're such a fucktard, just like tRump, when I try to give you some credit, you're too stupid to accept and stop. So, fuck you.

Trump is holding a political speech and people wait in line in snow just for a chance to get in. The Dems have to pay and bus people to fill a single High School Gym. They can't fill small rooms consistently. They didn't fill a couple of the debates either. That is not a good sign for the prospects of the Dems.

How Much Does Trump Pay People to Cheer at His Rallies?
It appears Trump really did hire people to come to rallies. Trump paid people to cheer him as he announced his candidacy at Trump Tower in June 2015. | Christopher Gregory/Getty Images. Trump

Did a Craigslist Ad Solicit Paid Attendees to Donald Trump ...
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/craigslist-ad-linestanders-trump-rally
Oct 13, 2018 · Some said the Craigslist ad proved Trump has to pay people to attend his rallies, while others dismissed it as a hoax meant to embarrass him. Neither claim was correct. David Emery

Shell workers pay threatened if they didn't attend Trump ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/shell-workers...
But despite his own disdain for supposedly paid protesters, Trump himself has benefited from people being paid to attend his events, both in his capacity as a political candidate and as president....

The FEC Inadvertently Confirms That Trump Paid Actors to ...
https://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/20/fec-inadvertently-confirms-donald-trump-paid...
Donald Trump’s crowd size was one-seventh of President Obama’s crowd size in 2009. Dan Gross provided the numbers: Trump 2017: 250,000, Obama 2013: 1,000,000, Obama 2009: 1,800,000. Donald Trump...

Did Trump Campaign Offer Actors $50 to Cheer Him at Prez ...
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-campaign-actors-announcement
Jun 20, 2019 · The Trump campaign offered actors $50 each to cheer him on at his 2015 presidential-campaign announcement.

This Craigslist ad offering to pay Trump supporters to go ...
his-craigslist-ad-offering-to...
Feb 16, 2017 · A recent Craigslist ad is offering to pay Trump supporters to show up to this weekend's rally in Melbourne, Florida, and more than likely it's fake …

Mystery Craigslist ad offers pay for Trump support at ...
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2017/08/20/questionable...
Questionable Craigslist ad offers to pay actors to be Trump supporters in Phoenix. A possibly fake Craigslist ad offered to pay actors, "minorities especially," to appear as supporters for...

Expert: Trump Is Using Hired “Fans” To Make His Rallies Look Better Attended

Allegations of hiring “fans” to fill out his campaign rallies have swirled about the internet nearly from the time President Donald Trump announced his bid for office, but Alan W. Silberberg — and expert on American politics — recently made a solid case that Trump does in fact hire people to show support at his events.

Silberberg notes several incidents previously reported that indicate the Trump campaign, or an individual or entity on its behalf, hired actors to attend rallies:

You're such a fucktard, just like tRump, when I try to give you some credit, you're too stupid to accept and stop. So, fuck you.

Thank you for agreeing with me. Oh it is such an honor that you agreed with me. Thank you for trying to discredit the rest of my post implying I am a nut per your perception of Alex Jones. Thank you for saying it was some Alex Jones BS so you could use the social stigma and try to slip in identity politics.

Just go and video search "hugging a Chinese in Italy" and you can watch the subtitled video from the mayor.

No dumbshit. Polls are *******.

If you don't account for the source of the poll and if they don't publish the scripts, the questions, the demographics and the methods they mean nothing. I can ask the same 5 question in multiple ways to the same people and get the outcomes I want.

My point was about your confirmation bias and how you scan for headlines that confirms your bias against Trump. You have no logical argument just Orange Man Bad.

I agree......look at Hillary....but now all of a sudden losing that argument you are trying to divert......first you complained the polls were 3 days old...which is it?.....the polls are old....or you don't agree with polls
you can't complain about the date on a poll....lose the argument and then switch to....polls bad!

just looking for an Out...in your once again losing arguments....nothing of substance...just pushing more opinions and conjecture...as your version of facts

Maybe the President, VP and Governor told them is was OK.

Wow you claim no one likes Trump, but these people take his word over weeks of 24 hours of Media, TV 'doctors' and Leftist shirking stay home to get on a cruse. After how many cruise ships had outbreaks and could not dock in December, Jan and Feb? Did you cede all of your thinking to the leftist media?

Ever hear of personal accountability.

Thank you for agreeing with me. Oh it is such an honor that you agreed with me. Thank you for trying to discredit the rest of my post implying I am a nut per your perception of Alex Jones. Thank you for saying it was some Alex Jones BS so you could use the social stigma and try to slip in identity politics.

Just go and video search "hugging a Chinese in Italy" and you can watch the subtitled video from the mayor.
That's more like it. My pleasure. You're welcome.

I agree......look at Hillary....but now all of a sudden losing that argument you are trying to divert......first you complained the polls were 3 days old...which is it?.....the polls are old....or you don't agree with polls

just looking for an Out...in your once again losing arguments....nothing of substance...just pushing more opinions and conjecture...as your version of facts

Thank you we agree polls are *******.

And again you lost the whole point. Now you are trying to cover up and control the narrative hoping no one will go back and read the exchange.

The polls you used were 11 days old and one article interpretation was 8 days old. But all you cared was the Headlines confirmed your bias against Trump.

Then, you tried again after I mocked you on how old they were and I posted counter articles. So you copied/posted based on headlines again and then I mocked you again for the dates. You doubled down with your defense, "Ya you are dumb the second polls are only three days older" "What do you think people changed their minds in 3 days" Then you tried to get support from MacNfries or Subby saying only idiots think 3 days is a big deal.

So the polls are still old and yes people will change their minds in the same poll if you ask the right way. So yes you still used left wing bias media to support your blind hate of Trump and the people who support him.

Wow you claim no one likes Trump, but these people take his word over weeks of 24 hours of Media, TV 'doctors' and Leftist shirking stay home to get on a cruse. After how many cruise ships had outbreaks and could not dock in December, Jan and Feb? Did you cede all of your thinking to the leftist media?
Today, two passengers said it themselves (but I'm sure you'll find a way to call it fake news) that Governor DeSantis said Florida was not a hot bed of activity and it was safe. tRump then held a press conference assuring the American people that we had it contained and it was going to be nonexistent soon.

How Much Does Trump Pay People to Cheer at His Rallies?
It appears Trump really did hire people to come to rallies. Trump paid people to cheer him as he announced his candidacy at Trump Tower in June 2015. | Christopher Gregory/Getty Images. Trump

Did a Craigslist Ad Solicit Paid Attendees to Donald Trump ...
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/craigslist-ad-linestanders-trump-rally
Oct 13, 2018 · Some said the Craigslist ad proved Trump has to pay people to attend his rallies, while others dismissed it as a hoax meant to embarrass him. Neither claim was correct. David Emery

Shell workers pay threatened if they didn't attend Trump ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/shell-workers...
But despite his own disdain for supposedly paid protesters, Trump himself has benefited from people being paid to attend his events, both in his capacity as a political candidate and as president....

The FEC Inadvertently Confirms That Trump Paid Actors to ...
https://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/20/fec-inadvertently-confirms-donald-trump-paid...
Donald Trump’s crowd size was one-seventh of President Obama’s crowd size in 2009. Dan Gross provided the numbers: Trump 2017: 250,000, Obama 2013: 1,000,000, Obama 2009: 1,800,000. Donald Trump...

Did Trump Campaign Offer Actors $50 to Cheer Him at Prez ...
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-campaign-actors-announcement
Jun 20, 2019 · The Trump campaign offered actors $50 each to cheer him on at his 2015 presidential-campaign announcement.

This Craigslist ad offering to pay Trump supporters to go ...
his-craigslist-ad-offering-to...
Feb 16, 2017 · A recent Craigslist ad is offering to pay Trump supporters to show up to this weekend's rally in Melbourne, Florida, and more than likely it's fake …

Mystery Craigslist ad offers pay for Trump support at ...
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2017/08/20/questionable...
Questionable Craigslist ad offers to pay actors to be Trump supporters in Phoenix. A possibly fake Craigslist ad offered to pay actors, "minorities especially," to appear as supporters for...

Expert: Trump Is Using Hired “Fans” To Make His Rallies Look Better Attended

Allegations of hiring “fans” to fill out his campaign rallies have swirled about the internet nearly from the time President Donald Trump announced his bid for office, but Alan W. Silberberg — and expert on American politics — recently made a solid case that Trump does in fact hire people to show support at his events.

Silberberg notes several incidents previously reported that indicate the Trump campaign, or an individual or entity on its behalf, hired actors to attend rallies:

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Oh my God what a joke.

So for everyone else. Subhub admitted he does not read what he posts. He goes to a search engine. Searches for the bias he wants articles to support and copies the results and posts them.

So no one tell him that the Snopes article and the Orlando Weekly article he posted say it is false. Once again he posted articles that say he is wrong. Also, no one tell him the Business Insider is propaganda hit piece based on unnamed "union workers claim" as evidence.

Also no one tell him that there are countless independent videos and news stories, some from the left, showing how many people actually show up to Trump Rallies. There are even some hard left people saying this is a bad news for Dems...Van Jones is one.

Saw the video then read more stories. Italy is full of Chinese. Not tourists, citizens. There were racists acts against them, like here, for the week of January 31, and the Mayor came out with Hug a Chinese Day plea. These were Chinese italians. Flights and tourists were already being turned away from Italy. Four regions in the north went on shut down a few days later. It doesn't make sense, unless you count that Italy has the oldest population on average in Europe. 99% of the people getting infected at first had some other underlying health issues.
Or you can believe that Chinese people naturally carry disease and viruses, and you can get that from hugging them. Even those who never been to China.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Oh my God what a joke.

So for everyone else. Subhub admitted he does not read what he posts. He goes to a search engine. Searches for the bias he wants articles to support and copies the results and posts them.

So no one tell him that the Snopes article and the Orlando Weekly article he posted say it is false. Once again he posted articles that say he is wrong. Also, no one tell him the Business Insider is propaganda hit piece based on unnamed "union workers claim" as evidence.

Also no one tell him that there are countless independent videos and news stories, some from the left, showing how many people actually show up to Trump Rallies. There are even some hard left people saying this is a bad news for Dems...Van Jones is one.
Van Jones is a bootlick.

Today, two passengers said it themselves (but I'm sure you'll find a way to call it fake news) that Governor DeSantis said Florida was not a hot bed of activity and it was safe. tRump then held a press conference assuring the American people that we had it contained and it was going to be nonexistent soon.

If the passangers said that then they were fucking idiots.

Well first you said it was Trump told them to go. Now in this post you are saying the Governor said it was not a hot bed. It may not have been at the time he said that. Still the breathless cries of the media started in January. Stay home started in late February and has not stopped.

Then you tried linkage with Your President. You said he had a news conference, "assuring the American people that we had it contained and it was going to be nonexistent soon." First, isn't that what Your President is supposed to do? Reassure the People? And second, "would be nonexistent soon" that is not true.

FYI- The State Department said not to travel on ships in February.

He is a CNN speaker and self avowed Communist.
He's not a commie. He's a pussy, that let the likes of you run him out of the White House and on CNN has no spine to take a stance on a issue for fear of being dislike. tRumpervs like you already hate him. He has a microphone and the facts on our side and he is still a milquetoast.

Saw the video then read more stories. Italy is full of Chinese. Not tourists, citizens. There were racists acts against them, like here, for the week of January 31, and the Mayor came out with Hug a Chinese Day plea. These were Chinese italians. Flights and tourists were already being turned away from Italy. Four regions in the north went on shut down a few days later. It doesn't make sense, unless you count that Italy has the oldest population on average in Europe. 99% of the people getting infected at first had some other underlying health issues.
Or you can believe that Chinese people naturally carry disease and viruses, and you can get that from hugging them. Even those who never been to China.

Wow you sure do like to use that racist shame tactic.

You keep trying to conflate topics.
1- During an outbreak he used identity politics to shame his people and put them at risk. Hugging is not Social Distancing.
2- He did this with the China's National Media Company. So you tell us why he would do that? Why would China send Chinese media to help an Italian mayor have a campaign to hug during a pandemic. Why was the guy a Chinese National and not an "Italian" Chinese?
3- You are right the majority of people getting sick every where are over 55 mostly over 65 with one to multiple underlying conditions, so how does add to your claims in this exchange on the shame campaign.
4- Don't be stupid. That is your psychological projection. But nice try to play the 'you criticized a different nationality so you must be a racist' ignorant juvenile cover defense.
5- You keep claiming these attacks as if they are fact, but the data is all second hand or complete anecdotal from left wing media. You know they tried this with Muslims here in America and those were almost all totally discredited by DOJ. In fact most later admitted they made it up to get attention and the big one was not what was claimed but an altercation did happen.

He's not a commie. He's a pussy, that let the likes of you run him out of the White House and on CNN has no spine to take a stance on a issue for fear of being dislike. tRumpervs like you already hate him. He has a microphone and the facts on our side and he is still a milquetoast.

So you liked him and now feel betrayed because he, an avowed communist, took the pay day like all the other condescending elitist commies under and including Obama.

Well he seemed to take some firm stance warning the likes of you and you hate him for it.

well it is about fucking time...….last night he was telling Cuomo he didn't need that many ventilators…..like he would fucking know....he has shown his ass several times on this and sometimes made things worse or ******* his feet....but finally he steps up to the plate!

Trump attacks GM and Ford on Twitter, demands they make ...
https://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/2020/03/27/trump-gm-ford-ventilators-twitter/...
4 hours ago · Trump attacks GM and Ford on Twitter, demands they make ventilators now. President Donald Trump scolds GM and Ford in a Tweet attack for …

Trump tweet-demands that GM and Ford 'START MAKING ...
https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-tweet-ford-gm-ventilators
3 hours ago · President Donald Trump, in a series of tweets Friday morning, appeared to signal that he would invoke the Defense Production Act to ******* General Motors and Ford to mass-produce ventilators after deals with the automotive companies went sour. In the first tweet, Trump slammed GM for allegedly misleading the federal government about tens of thou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back