Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
American-led intervention in the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American-led_intervention_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War
The American-led intervention in the Syrian Civil War refers to the United States-led support of Syrian opposition and the Federation of Northern Syria during the course of the Syrian Civil War and active military involvement led by the United States and its allies — the militaries of the United Kingdom, France, Jordan, Turkey, Canada ...

The U.S. missile strike on Shayrat Airbase on 7 April 2017 was the first time the U.S. became a deliberate, direct combatant against the Syrian government[141] and marked the start of a series of deliberate direct military actions by U.S. forces against the Syrian government and its allies in May–June 2017 and February 2018.

Really? What about the Iraq forces sponsored by the US? And the SF guys in there in 2016 possibly 2015 or the contractors helping the rebels? Come on, I thought you didn't trust the Government.

Mmmm wonder why trump would pull out of Syria and give it to turkey and russia

Trump’s businesses are full of dirty Russian money. The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/trumps-businesses-are-full-of-dirty-russian...
Mar 29, 2019 · Trump’s businesses are full of dirty Russian money. The scandal is that it’s legal. ... That criminals with ties to Russia bought Trump condos, partnered with Trump and were based at Trump ...

Trump's Conflicts of Interest in Turkey - Center for ...
https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/security/news/2017/06/14/433964/trumps...
Jun 14, 2017 · Trump’s national security adviser may have pushed to delay a key military offensive against the Islamic State because it would upset Turkey, …

Mmmm wonder why trump would pull out of Syria and give it to turkey and russia

Trump’s businesses are full of dirty Russian money. The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/trumps-businesses-are-full-of-dirty-russian...
Mar 29, 2019 · Trump’s businesses are full of dirty Russian money. The scandal is that it’s legal. ... That criminals with ties to Russia bought Trump condos, partnered with Trump and were based at Trump ...

Trump's Conflicts of Interest in Turkey - Center for ...
https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/security/news/2017/06/14/433964/trumps...
Jun 14, 2017 · Trump’s national security adviser may have pushed to delay a key military offensive against the Islamic State because it would upset Turkey, …

Washington Post- Isn't that the propaganda arm of Hard Left Jeff and Amazon?
Americanprogress? Please and from 2 years ago. Get somehing valid.

Neither of these are valid sources.

just taking care of our allies

Turkey, Russia Start Clock on Kurdish Withdrawal From Northern Syria
ISTANBUL—Turkish forces suspended an offensive in Syria on Wednesday following an agreement with Russia, giving Kurdish fighters 150 hours to leave what Ankara calls a safe zone in the war-torn country’s north.

“Turkey will never let a terror corridor be established to the south of its borders and our resolute fight against terrorism will continue,” the Turkish Defense Ministry said.

our allies are terrorists...….doesn't say much for us and our military now does it...now we allow our enemy to relocate our allies...after they have killed thousands of them....but then hell look what trump is /was doing in Ukraine

Turkey Syria offensive: Russia deploys troops to border

Russian forces have begun to deploy towards the Turkey-Syria border, as part of deal to remove Kurdish troops.

Units have already entered the two key border towns of Kobane and Manbij.

Under the deal agreed by Russia and Turkey, Kurdish fighters were given 150 hours from noon on Wednesday to pull back 30km (18 miles) along the border.

Turkish troops will continue to control an area they took during a recent offensive against the Kurdish fighters, regarded by Turkey as terrorists.

Part of Turkey's plan is also to create a "safe zone" along the border that will house some two million of the Syrian refugees it hosts.

The Turkish offensive began after the US announced a sudden and unexpected withdrawal of its troops from northern Syria. The US troops had been supporting the Kurdish fighters, who have been allies in the fight against the Islamic State (IS) group in the region.

and we didn't just hand this over to Russia.....kind of reminds me of Venezuela where Russia put troops in and told Trump to stay out....after trump promised them aid......their new hopeful leader came here and met with trump....although that new leader and wife probably executed by now....just more of trump turning his back on people in favor of russia

Last edited:
you need to keep your stories straight....you said you were a small pig farmer....farmers don't have real close neighbors...….and especially ones who raise pigs....the stinkyiest animals you can raise
i was talking about in my house i have a few pigs for food you know i run a construction company in near by city pigs only smell in tight confinement my pigs live in the woods like they should

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back