Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly would Trump have to do before you'd decide he's a liability?

I’ve seen nothing he’s done to prove he’s a liability - I’ve only seen positives - it’s good to be an American again and feel like our President has OUR country’s best interests at heart. I don’t deal in hypotheticals.

Harvard which is a bastion of liberalism did a study on the media and found that something like 93% of the press report only negative information on our President. You lefties eat it up - I REJECT it. The media and the left now are obviously one and the same.

I’ve seen nothing he’s done to prove he’s a liability - I’ve only seen positives - it’s good to be an American again and feel like our President has OUR country’s best interests at heart. I don’t deal in hypotheticals.
Do you think he has a positive relationship with your security services?

Do you think he has a positive relationship with your security services?

he gets rid of anyone that puts out the facts or doesn't tell him what he wants to hear......he is tied to Russia and appears to be giving away secrets...…..so they don't tell him a lot anymore....can't he has shown he is not trust worthy.....the right uses that excuse that the pres can declassify anything he wants....true......but some things you just don't tell.....but not the p.utin employee

And fuck everyone else?

As much as many would like it to be - this world is not yet a "One World Order". I would expect America to tend to it's own problems first, just as I would expect the UK to tend to theirs. No where has anyone said "fuck everyone else". It's funny how every ones needs and safety should be placed above the gun, but every ones needs and safety is void when it comes to Nationalities, and just about every other topic you can think of. The money we are spending on illegal immigration alone could house and feed thousands of our own living in the streets. But their needs and safety are void in the name of racism.

well....let's see ...we have an ally...…..that needs money to fight one of our enemies and keep them from invading.....and then you have a president that dangles that money in exchange for some "dirty deeds" in help with his re-election campaign

that is someone that needs to go.....and is showing he is worried about his re-election...first it was over heard on a phone call where the pres brought it up 8 times.....and then the pres Lawyer admitted to going over there with the intent of doing the same thing

hitler wanna be killing two birds with one stone......helping Russia take over another country....and destroying his political opponent.....this guy has no standards or morales at all!

Trump Repeatedly Pressed Ukraine President to Investigate ...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-repeatedly-pressed-ukraine-president-to...
2 hours ago · President Trump in a July phone call pressured Ukraine’s president to investigate presidential candidate Joe Biden’s *******, urging Volodymyr …

Trump asked Ukraine president to investigate Biden's ******* ...
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/462378-trump-asked-ukraine-president-to...
2 hours ago · Trump’s allies have seized on Biden’s connection to Ukraine in an attempt to paint the former Delaware senator and front-runner for the 2020 Democratic nomination as corrupt. Biden’s ******* ...

Trump pressured Ukraine's new president to investigate ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-pressured-ukraine-new-president-to-investigate...
2 hours ago · President Donald Trump pressed Ukraine's new president to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden's ******* at least eight times in a July phone …

Yes, You Should Be Comparing Trump to Hitler – The Forward
trump-to-hitler

Yes, You Should Be Comparing Trump to Hitler. From images of caged migrant children sleeping under space blankets to parents facing deportation proceedings alone, the federal government’s forcible separation of families at the border has shocked Americans’ consciences in a …

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back