Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump ruined Warren by labeling her
Pocahontas / Lie-a-watha and she took the bait - she pretty much wrecked herself after that - I’m not a fan of hers. Biden is your best bet by far in my opinion.

I agree....she didn't give it back and took it......not good......although they say she won the forum last night and I will have to agree......the bern fucked up on the vote...he is right everyone should get to vote...and the right is going out of their way to stop it....but he said people in jails should get to vote.....that wasn't good.....had a good point and then fucked it up

Only in your mind
he won't have Russia to help him this time....although they are already pulling ******* and we are catching them...I suppose ol shitfor brains will tell them to let Russia meddle...he is in trouble for re-election...he won't win some of the states he won last time for one thing

Only in your mind
wrong....he has shut up and let other people talk right now...he is sweating ******* and knows he is in deep *******...his latest attempt...not letting anyone on the whitehouse staff testify....former whithouse lawyer already admitted to Mueller trump told him to fire him...and a lot more

he won't have Russia to help him this time....although they are already pulling ******* and we are catching them...I suppose ol shitfor brains will tell them to let Russia meddle...he is in trouble for re-election...he won't win some of the states he won last time for one thing

If Biden gets the nomination that’s for sure.
Russia has been meddling in elections for a long long time and not just ours.

wrong....he has shut up and let other people talk right now...he is sweating ******* and knows he is in deep *******...his latest attempt...not letting anyone on the whitehouse staff testify....former whithouse lawyer already admitted to Mueller trump told him to fire him...and a lot more

I don’t believe he’s in even shallow ******* - we’ll see pretty soon who’s in the deepest of *******.

If Biden gets the nomination that’s for sure.
Russia has been meddling in elections for a long long time and not just ours.

we need laws like france has...….that would stop it a lot...although last time they still tried over there but got caught.....in france….you can not lie or slander in anyway your opponent in politics...on the news....or in print....everything HAS to be factual!
bottom line...all you can do is promote your self in politics......tell the facts on the news and etc!

we need laws like france has...….that would stop it a lot...although last time they still tried over there but got caught.....in france….you can not lie or slander in anyway your opponent in politics...on the news....or in print....everything HAS to be factual!
bottom line...all you can do is promote your self in politics......tell the facts on the news and etc!

Well that would be a big improvement to our political system - I’d be for that

Geez - you guys have some balls - Hitler was responsible for millions of innocent deaths - where do you get off comparing our President to a mass murderer??? Hard to take you guys seriously when you say crap like that - REALLY is :|
First off, lets be sure we understand one thing ... Trump is YOUR President, he's certainly not recognized by me and many others as OUR President. Now, onward with your comment ...
Maybe its NOT crap ... what do you have that points out that he isn't a developing Hitler? I can give you lots of points that he just could be ...
We'll start with Hitler:
#1 Born into an upper Austrian society which was more support of nationalism than other parts of Austria of that time period.​
......Isn't it interesting that Donald Trump claims HE is a nationalist? Do you need an explanation of what extreme nationalism is? fascism
#2 Hitler was raised in a strict Catholic religious environment; was even an alter boy in the church at a young age. Continued believing in Christianity even into WWII and the annihilation of the Jews. You might ask, why did he want to destroy all the Jews. Christian propaganda has it that it was the Jews who were responsible for killing Christ, not the Romans. So, Hitler certainly wasn't born "evil". None of his staff ever spoke wrongly about Christians in front of Hitler.​
#3 Ivana Trump (1st Trump wife) reported that her husband use to keep a copy of Hitler's propaganda speeches by his bedside (My New Order). When Trump was asked about that, he lied saying it was a copy of Mein Kampf, given to him as a gift by a friend, Monty Davis. Davis admitted giving a book to Trump as a gift, but, said it was My New Order, just as Trumps first wife had said. Trump never admitted it was or wasn't.​
Keep in mind, as well, that you don't turn a country into fascism over night; it happens gradually, just as Trump is doing now. We have seen enough of Trump's management style to realize by now just how much he desires to rebel against the established system that we have. He thinks he's above the laws/rules of the land. He lies constantly and covers up his lies by getting others to lie for him. Do you deny THAT?
You can toss this out with the dirty dish water if you like, but, what have you got that contradicts this? The President has his own, personal agenda, and when he started lining up people willing to "lie for him" and they wouldn't lie for him, he fired them, and we got a major problem, starting with the people he appoints. When Trump said he was going to clean the swamp, what he meant was that the ones already in the swamp weren't dirty enough hooligans to meet up to his own low standards of honesty & integrity.
This sign (a Hitler statement) reminds me of Trump Chumps ...
......................................................................... pic_saying-WhatgoodfortuneHitler_.jpg

Now, blkdlaur, what you got that refutes what I've just posted? Oh, don't worry, I know you have NOTHING, but your partners in BS here will help you out, and for sure h-h !

Last edited:
Maybe its NOT crap ... what do you have that points out that he isn't a developing Hitler? I can give you lots of points that he is just that ...
We'll start with Hitler:
#1 Born into an upper Austrian society which was more support of nationalism than other parts of Austria of that time period.​
......Isn't it interesting that Donald Trump claims HE is a nationalist? Do you need an explanation of what extreme nationalism is? fascism
#2 Hitler was raised in a strict Catholic religious environment; was even an alter boy in the church at a young age. Continued believing in Christianity even into WWII and the annihilation of the Jews. You might ask, why did he want to destroy all the Jews. Christian propaganda has it that it was the Jews who were responsible for killing Christ, not the Romans. So, Hitler certainly wasn't born "evil". None of his staff ever spoke wrongly about Christians in front of Hitler.​
#3 Ivana Trump (1st Trump wife) reported that her husband use to keep a copy of Hitler's propaganda speeches by his bedside (My New Order). When Trump was asked about that, he lied saying it was a copy of Mein Kampf, given to him as a gift by a friend, Monty Davis. Davis admitted giving a book to Trump but said it was My New Order, just as Trumps first wife had said.​
Keep in mind, as well, that you don't turn a country into fascism over night; it happens gradually, just as Trump is doing now. We have seen enough of Trump's management style to realize by now just how much he desires to rebel against the established system that we have. He thinks he's above the laws of the land. He lies constantly and covers up his lies by getting others to lie for him. Do you deny THAT?
You can toss this out with the dirty dish water if you like, but, what have you got that contradicts this? The President has his own, personal agenda, and when he started lining up people willing "lie for him" and when they wouldn't lie for him, he fired them, we got a major problem, starting with the people he appoints. When Trump said he was going to clean the swamp, what he meant was that the ones already in the swamp weren't dirty enough hooligans to meet up to his low standards of honesty & integrity.
This sign (a Hitler statement) reminds me of Trump Chumps ...
......................................................................... View attachment 2561715

You lefties are grasping at straws - it’s kinda obscene to compare an American president to Hitler no matter how hard you try to justify it!!!
It weakens your position and makes you soooooooo much less believable.

You lefties are grasping at straws - it’s kinda obscene to compare an American president to Hitler no matter how hard you try to justify it!!!
It weakens your position and makes you soooooooo much less believable.
I'm waiting ... or are you going to wait until the rest of your pack shows up in the morning to make YOUR ARGUMENT for you? I have to go to work at 7AM .... unlike some of you so called business proprietors who employ 'slaves' like me to do their work for them!
gif_Yellowball-sleeping2.gif

Last edited:
I'm waiting ... or are you going to wait until the rest of your pack shows up in the morning to make YOUR ARGUMENT for you? I have to go to work at 7AM .... unlike some of you so called business proprietors!
View attachment 2561738

Your position is absurd - doesn’t deserve a response. Next you’ll posit he’s an alien or something equally ridiculous. TDS in full display :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back