Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
STUPID

I thought that title fit blkdlaur

I didn’t miss Elon buying Twitter and pedisney getting destroyed

You are not a loser

No dipshit.....see how fucking ignorant you are.....and a dickhead to boot ...turning on one of your fellow supporters

but let me clarify this since it seems to go right over your head.........you are dipshit.....he is not as stupid as you are so he is only a dimwit

Dems in here - day by day - just seem more desperate and even more depressed - in 197 days you’ll have a GOOD reason to be.

O and Disney set a new 52 week low today at 117. 😁

Keep trying to screw with peoples ******* - BEST Dem strategy EVER !!!!!! 👍👍
lol, negative nanny, buttdload, "duh, all Disney workers are pedophiles and Imma so excited they're losing like Imma du everyday!". Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• Negative Nanny buttdload.gif
    Negative Nanny buttdload.gif
    723.1 KB · Views: 0
Disney has lost like 35% of it’s market cap - keep telling me Dems how great they’re doing screwing with the state of Florida and provoking concerned parents - like ta hear whatcha got ta say 😉
lol, buttdload, another backward Dope that thinks Disney stock value will stay down and when it returns he'll be hiding in Trump's ass like the jerk-smirk pansy that he is. Now, back to our Regularly scheduled program "RepTards in the News!"

Today, we focus on how the RepTard future is brighter than ever. RepTard idiots Madison Barfthorn and Marjorie Turncoat Greenbean can't run for the any government position, let alone, the White House, so they're are planning to run for the Big Nut House. But a win is a much needed win for RepTards. lol ... Asswipes. :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTard Duo Candidates.jpg
    RepTard Duo Candidates.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 0
I dunno there dumb arse Disney just keeps setting new 52 week lows - do ya even wonder why ?????!!!

I’ll tell ya - people are PISSED !!!!!

You Dems march to the beat of a different drummer for sure - it’s fun to watch you guys tripping ALL over yourselves !!!!!! 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back