Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much lighter?

I sold me Disney the day after they took on DeSantis and the Florida legislation at just below 142 - it has since been in a steady decline and has set several new 52 week lows. I imagine many such as meself have canceled Disney subscriptions and trips to their parks as well.

I actually LUV Dems going to war with parents over THEIR ******* !!!!!! 👍👍

Well, its time to Update the GQP (Grand QAnon Party) of knuckleheads. And we all agree that "Just Say Nay" RepTards are mounting an impressive "Quantity not Quality" push for the White House in 2040! Enjoy. :devilish:

The New GQP - RepTard Circle-jerk of Presidential Candidates

Village Idiots in the Running:
* buttdload, dodo23, TardisConfused, moron and dumbass and floppin’ faggot get a shot!

Grumbling Governors:
* DeSantis – “We’ll just annihilate Mickey, gays, teachers, and all black voting districts".
* Rubio - seemingly was an upstart candidate to loser in 1.5 years.
* Youngkin – still supporting the “big lie”, and its already catching up with him.
* Haley – country, duty and honor first … nah … RepTards first.

Shitting Senators:
* Cruz – just an empty 10-gallon hat, but a sombrero works for him.
* Graham – just trying to save his job and wimp ass from everyone.
* McConnell - duh, black people vote just like Americans.
* Johnson – dumbest RepTard politician and Wisconsin people have him the crosshairs.
* Scott – may not be terrible … and planning to run with Trump in 2040 (after prison).
* Hawley – named dumbest Senator of all time, Trump amplifier, Pusstin supporter.
* Mehmet Cengiz “Oz”- RepTards really digging into the bottom of the “quack” bucket.
* Palin - she has good relationship with Russia and can see Moscow from her back porch.
* Romney – not perfect, already lost once, but likely the best of the lil boys.

Congressional Cronies:
* Cawthorn – "duh, orgies, an addictive white substance and crossdressing parties ..." another flying flake.
* McCarthy – all-time lying flip flop puppet always servicing Trump desires.
* Greene - complete QAnon basket-case getting ass beat in courtroom.
* Bobert – dumb as stone “duh, Micky badddd too …”
* Jordon – JorDumb just an ignorant fickle, hide-n-seek artist and TrumpTard oral servant.
* Gaetz – another dope, but does have college ******* on the ole resume.
* Pompeo – duh, US should not be multicultural, a colossal village idiot.
* Cotton – I’m just "Trumb" and I despise expertise, book-learning and fact-knowing people.

Just Dumb Candidates:
* Trump, D - enough said.
* Trump, DJ - dumber and slimier than Daddo.
* Trump, E - way dumber that DJ.
* Trump, I - probably the smartest of the TrumpTurds, but can’t help any cause.
* Pence - back to a know nothing, see nothing, do nothing, fly-eaten drizzling doormat.
* Gingrich - and a package of figs for every Tard in the land.

Limping Longshots:
* Lindell – idiot posterTard, but pillow fights on all key government issues.
* Ghost of Limbaugh - pretty sure we prop up his rotting corpse for a laugh.
* Schwarzenegger - Zues back to the rescue, have to change the rules though.
* Carlson - Tucker Suckers rejoice … for exactly one minute.
* Pusstin – probably need to be leading the GQP from a dark hiding place tho.

Wow, when you look at these gems you just want to stand up and say "Aye" ... oh, hell, say "Aye Aye"! Dopes. :devilish:
BITCHBOI

Post the many dem candidates.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOSER BITCH

O I forgot about Obama weaponizing the IRS and FBI against his opposing party !!!!!
well again there dimwit you forgot Busch was the one to start that

Bush Used the IRS, FBI, CIA and Secret Service to Go …

May 14, 2013 · And here’s the even more incredible thing: the Bush cabal didn’t just use the IRS for its political hackery – it mounted a full-scale government-wide assault on its enemies, marshaling

well again there dimwit you forgot Busch was the one to start that

Bush Used the IRS, FBI, CIA and Secret Service to Go …

May 14, 2013 · And here’s the even more incredible thing: the Bush cabal didn’t just use the IRS for its political hackery – it mounted a full-scale government-wide assault on its enemies, marshaling
STUPID

Its spelled B U S H. You fucking idiot, you even posted a link with the correct spelling and still misspelled it

You are doing good, moron

well dipshit since you seem to have a selective memory.....but maybe you don't get all the facts in Russia with your "bot" service.....but there was some controversy with Bush's win

Don't Forget Jeb Bush Played Key Role in Stealing the ...

legacy.buzzflash.com/commentary/http-www-truth-out...
Jeb assisted with his brother's campaign, accompanied by Karl Rove as the sinister strategist and James Baker as the "respected" legal face of the pulverizing of Gore's victory (which was declared

STUPID

Its spelled B U S H. You fucking idiot, you even posted a link with the correct spelling and still misspelled it

You are doing good, moron
again there dipshit.....you got the fucking message no matter how it was spelled.....and if that is the best you can come up with you really are pretty fucking lame....of wait we knew that already also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back