Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, the LIES & DENIES of Marjorie Greene come out the day after her Jan 6th committee drillings ... Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
"I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth"

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., faced questioning under oath Friday in a Georgia elections court from lawyers who say she violated the Constitution by aiding the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection and should therefore be disqualified from running for re-election.​
Greene, who had attempted to evade the hearing through legal filings seeking to quash the lawsuit against her, testified for more than three hours in a state administrative court hearing in Atlanta. Her attorney, James Bopp, argued that the congresswoman had to have “engaged” in insurrection and not simply “aided” it in order to be found in violation of the Constitution. He also said that Jan. 6 was not an insurrection, but rather a riot and mob violence.​
Greene, for her part, spent most of her time on the stand, under oath, telling the lawyers that she did not remember or recall making such statements. When shown video evidence of her past comments, she tried to downplay her remarks, argued that a video might have been edited or incomplete, or claimed that her social media postings might have been made by members of her staff.​
READ THE FULL STORY of the LYING Majorie Greene gif_Arrow-up.gif
LYING UNDER OATH (PERJURY) ... punishable by up to 3-5 years in prison and/or up to $50,000 in fines for each offense.​

Last edited:
I watched the whole circus in utter disappointment. MTG did a great job under the disgusting situation displayed by the prosecutor trying to trap and manipulate her by repeating his questions over and over again. Everything he used against her came from social media and CNN's lies. Anyone with even half a brain would have used the answer to truthfully " I don't recall or remember ". As far as her smiling off and on, they were reactionary smiles of disbelief to how low America has sunk by allowing a farce this dehumanizing to take place. MTG did nothing wrong and is the kind of congress representatives the people need in government to flush out the corruption.

BITCHBOI

Post the many dem candidates.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOSER BITCH
lol ... Awwe, does pouting dodo23 have his thong in a fanny-wad? "duh, Imma dumbass, so you post the Dems ...". How about this - everyone wants you to STFU Clem, as there is zero chance anyone on either side of the aisle would consider anything you may barf up. Now back to romancing that palm. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• dodo23 List the Dems.gif
    dodo23 List the Dems.gif
    222.6 KB · Views: 0
LYING UNDER OATH (PURJURY) ... punishable by up to 5 years in prison and/or $50,000
So tell us when Greene will be in prison for this? If the case is half as solid as you suggest she surely will be in prison any day now right???

How about if she isn't imprisoned by 2023, you agree to leave the site forever???

PS: you might want to look up "purjury" in your Law Skool Fur Dummies dictionary.

So tell us when Greene will be in prison for this? If the case is half as solid as you suggest she surely will be in prison any day now right???

PS: you might want to look up "perjury" in your Law Skool Fur Dummies dictionary.
OBSESSION (noun) .... an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind

How about if she isn't imprisoned by 2023, you agree to leave the site forever???
I'll agree to travel to Shelbyville, KY ... how's that?
You're the one with the HEAD PROBLEM ... you're the one with an OBSESSION to hound me anytime I'm on this website. I'm in your HEAD, H-H.
Quit embarrassing yourself.

Ah yes, the LIES & DENIES of Marjorie Greene come out the day after her Jan 6th committee drillings ... Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
"I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth"

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., faced questioning under oath Friday in a Georgia elections court from lawyers who say she violated the Constitution by aiding the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection and should therefore be disqualified from running for re-election.​
Greene, who had attempted to evade the hearing through legal filings seeking to quash the lawsuit against her, testified for more than three hours in a state administrative court hearing in Atlanta. Her attorney, James Bopp, argued that the congresswoman had to have “engaged” in insurrection and not simply “aided” it in order to be found in violation of the Constitution. He also said that Jan. 6 was not an insurrection, but rather a riot and mob violence.​
Greene, for her part, spent most of her time on the stand, under oath, telling the lawyers that she did not remember or recall making such statements. When shown video evidence of her past comments, she tried to downplay her remarks, argued that a video might have been edited or incomplete, or claimed that her social media postings might have been made by members of her staff.​
READ THE FULL STORY of the LYING Majorie Greene View attachment 5014174
LYING UNDER OATH (PERJURY) ... punishable by up to 3-5 years in prison and/or up to $50,000 in fines for each offense.​
From the article YOU cited, one of the dastardly things Greene did was "like" a facebook post that said "a bullet to the head would be quicker" (for Pelosi).

Yet didn't just like...you actually posted here that myself and half the conservative posters should be shot. Why is that OK for you but worthy of prison for Greene?

Mac's Yahoo article:
Celli’s cross-examination began with comments by Greene in 2019, when she said that treason is “a crime punishable by death” and that “Nancy Pelosi is guilty of treason.” She also liked a comment on Facebook that said “a bullet to the head would be quicker” to remove Pelosi from office.

Mac's post to me on this thread:
Frik'n traitor is what you are, along with half the other conservative posters.
People ought to be taken out and SHOT.

Why it's almost like you're a hypocrite...

How about IF Marjorie Greene's name is taken off the Georgia ballet, you'll agree to leave this site forever ... my counter bet.
Why would I do that? I've made no claims as to whether she should or should not be on the ballot. You on the other hand declared her guilty of "purjury". So stand by YOUR claim:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back