Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 5012293

I would never imagined someone was dumb enough to write this
then I met OMEBA, STUPID, BITCHBOI AND RAMBO RIDGE
👇

View attachment 5012294

well dipshit........maybe you don't get all the news over there is Russia

Steve Bannon charged with fraud over Mexico wall funds ...

Former Trump adviser Steve Bannon has been arrested and charged with fraud over a fundraising campaign to build a wall on the US-Mexico border. Mr Bannon and …

After Pardon for Bannon, 2 Admit Bilking Donors to Border Wall

In Donald J. Trump’s final hours as president in January 2021, he pardoned his onetime chief strategist, Stephen K. Bannon, who faced charges that he had conspired to swindle donors to a

Greene said she was a January 6, 2021, victim during a hearing on disqualifying her from the ballot.
Can you believe that BITCH yesterday at the 1-06 committee testifying? She wouldn't answer a damn question. Kept saying "she couldn't recall", "couldn't remember", "didn't know", "not sure" etc etc, and then SMILING like a bitch in heat on that stand as if to say "fuck you people".

well dip ******* I see you missed all the news.....posted just what mom russia wanted you to post......bet you wish you had a brain and could think like others

Trump is Leading the Most Corrupt Administration in U.S ...

Trump is Leading the Most Corrupt Administration in U.S. History, One of First-Class Kleptocrats Disgusting Displays of Wealth. On June 29, Secretary of Veterans Affairs David J. Shulkin sent a

Can you believe that BITCH yesterday at the 1-06 committee testifying? She wouldn't answer a damn question. Kept saying "she couldn't recall", "couldn't remember", "didn't know", "not sure" etc etc, and then SMILING like a bitch in heat on that stand as if to say "fuck you people".
I would like to see her banned from re-election because of just part of what she says and does.......but then again I don't want her to losr that court case.....sets a bad precedent........be better if her voters voted her out........but look at where she is from and who supports her.....CNN sent a guy to her district to talk to some of her supporters........just said yeah she goes a little overboard sometimes....but she is just trying to do the right thing....wtf

MARJORIE GREENE ought to have been taken straight to JAIL over Friday's refusal to answer questions.

She repeatedly refused to answer questions and rebuffed any suggestion that she had sought to incite or encourage violence during the congressional certification of President Biden’s 2020 electoral victory. Nevertheless, she stood by her claim that widespread voter fraud cost Trump a second term in the White House.
But the main highlight of the Friday hearing was testimony from Greene herself, who spent hours on the witness stand. During her testimony, Greene insisted she had “no knowledge of any attempt” to halt the congressional certification of the electoral vote.​

She said that, while she encouraged supporters to protest peacefully on Jan. 6, she “was not asking them to actively engage in violence or any type of action.” ........ gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif "LIAR, LIAR, Pants On Fire send the BITCH to jail."
Lawyers pressed Greene, a staunch ally of former President Trump and one of the most polarizing members of Congress, on her tweets, Facebook posts and comments leading up to the attack on the U.S. Capitol. She repeatedly refused to answer questions and rebuffed any suggestion that she had sought to incite or encourage violence during the congressional certification of President Biden’s 2020 electoral victory. Nevertheless, she stood by her claim that widespread voter fraud cost Trump a second term in the White House.​

Last edited:

here is a real dickwad....hope he gets lots of jail time​

Texas GOP donor charged after repairman held at gunpoint during search for proof of Trump’s voter fraud claims​

Aconservative activist has been charged in connection to an alleged 2020 incident in which a repairman was held at gunpoint by a man searching for fraudulent mail in ballots that did not exist.

Adam Kinzinger says GOP leaders think their voters are 'dumb' as audio emerges of Kevin McCarthy saying he'd ask Trump to resign over Jan. 6​

Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois. Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
© Chip Somodevilla/Getty ImagesRep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois. Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
  • New audio shows McCarthy saying he held Trump responsible for the Capitol riot and would ask him to resign.
  • Hours before the audio release, McCarthy denied wanting Trump's resignation.
  • Kinzinger said in response: "Republicans, your leaders think you are dumb. Let's be done with them."
Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois reacted to the leaked audio that showed House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy saying he'd ask Donald Trump's resignation as president after the Capitol riot, saying it showed that Republican leaders thought their voters were "dumb."

Oh yeahhhhh, the Fox News continues to exaggerate their stories for sensationalism. Want to stop 90% of media LYING, close down View attachment 5012957

Friday morning, Fox's America's Newsroom went into Bizarro land on a segment about Nestlé's CEO claiming they were raising prices because of "inflation."​

Inflation is at a 40 year high? Guess what. Corporate profits are at a fifty-year high. Maybe, just maybe, the two are connected. Nestle doesn't hold back that fact when talking to their shareholders:​

But for Fox, any news is an excuse to pile on the Biden administration. The supposed "straight news" host Sandra Smith made this outrageous claim.​
"I have the milk-o meter," Smith chimed.​
"I bought a gallon of milk last night, granted if you live in New York, things are higher price than a lot of other areas in the country," she said.​

By John Amato — April 22, 2022

Friday morning, Fox's America's Newsroom went into bizarroland on a segment about Nestlé's CEO claiming they will be raising prices because of "inflation."

Inflation is at a 40 year high? Guess what. Corporate profits are at a fifty-year high. Maybe, just maybe, the two are connected. Nestle doesn't hold back that fact when talking to their shareholders:

But for Fox, any news is an excuse to pile on the Biden administration. The supposed "straight news" host Sandra Smith made this outrageous claim.
"I have the milk-o meter," Smith chimed.
"I bought a gallon of milk last night, granted if you live in New York, things are higher price than a lot of other areas in the country," she said.
Smith claimed, "It's nearly $11 for a gallon of milk at a New York grocery store, just saying."
Hemmer whined that KFC raised prices on his usual three-piece chicken meal. I think he can afford it, no problemo.

Looking at the USDA agricultural marketing service for retail milk prices, The Dept. of Agriculture reports that as of March 25, in New York, the price of a gallon of milk was $4.69.
If Sandra Smith is paying almost $11 for milk, it's the grocery store that is ripping her off, and not inflation.
Or as my colleague Fran Langum quipped, "She's pouring White Russians on her cornflakes." View attachment 5012967

When it comes to LYING & EXAGERATING news stories, Fox News mission statement is ... View attachment 5012958 ..... View attachment 5012972
How's CNN Plus doing? 🤣🤣🤣

Why didn't you say the same about Hillary when she used the "don't recall" excuse more times with the FBI over her email server? Why it's almost like you're a hypocrite....

I thought you just said that there were 199 days before things were going to change. Kind of early to be bragging 'bout the polls, soda pop kid.

Poor poor Mac - that’s 199 days where things are only get WORSE for your party and unfortunately for the good ole USA.

Debacle Joe has proved himself anything but the moderate and uniter he claimed to be - it’s ALL out in the open now and America sees this - hence the polls - ALL polls.

well dip ******* I see you missed all the news.....posted just what mom russia wanted you to post......bet you wish you had a brain and could think like others

Trump is Leading the Most Corrupt Administration in U.S ...

Trump is Leading the Most Corrupt Administration in U.S. History, One of First-Class Kleptocrats Disgusting Displays of Wealth. On June 29, Secretary of Veterans Affairs David J. Shulkin sent a

Nah - I still think Obama’s Administration was the MOST corrupt - spying on a presidential candidate and then sliding in to an attempted coup with RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA - followed by the Biden Administration which is clearly bought and paid for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back