Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the ReThuglicans keep lying, denying, and "not recalling" under oath ...

Marjorie Taylor Greene denied under oath that she didn't want Congress to certify Biden's election win, contradicting her previous baseless statements about election fraud.
  • Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene contradicted multiple statements she's made on the 2020 election.
  • Under oath on Friday, she denied wanting Congress to vote against certifying Biden as the 2020 election winner.
  • On multiple previous occasions, Greene said Congress shouldn't have recognized Biden's victory.
One of the notable exchanges from Greene's testimony came when the opposing counsel asked if it was her "personal opinion" that Congress should have voted against certifying Biden as the winner.
"No, that's not accurate," Greene replied.
Just two days before the January 6 insurrection, though, Greene promised at a Trump rally that she would refuse to "certify fraudulent electoral college votes" for the incoming president.
In an earlier video, she also explicitly told her followers that there could not be a peaceful transfer of power because Biden "did not win this election."
"You can't allow it to just transfer power 'peacefully' like Joe Biden wants, and allow him to become our president. Because he did not win this election. It's being stolen and the evidence is there,"
Greene said.
Plus, over 38 times to the committee she denied or said she couldn't recall or did not remember, etc etc the events of the questions given to her. Then, she'd often emit a small smile to let everyone know she simply wasn't going to answer a question that would incriminate her.

Donald Trump, JR gets to lie, deny, and not recall to the questions the committee ask him next.

Last edited:
And in Trump's 'stop-over' in North Carolina this week he says ...

During his speech, Trump said he could issue pardons for Jan. 6 defendants if he’s elected president in 2024. “We will, while we’re at it, demand justice for the January 6 prisoners and full protection of their civil rights,” Trump said. “Like was received by antifa and Black Lives Matter, who murdered people throughout our country.”​
Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) along with MyPillow guy and election conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell were also in attendance at the North Carolina event.​

Last edited:
Climate change

Green New Deal

Transgenderism

The Dems think those are the issues that concern Americans 😆

How bout :

INFLATION

ENERGY INDEPENDENCE

CONTROL of our BORDER

Keeping our ******* free of crap being taught in schools trying to indoctrinate them.

BETCHA these things concern WAY more Americans

Plus, over 38 times to the committee she denied or said she couldn't recall or did not remember, etc etc the events of the questions given to her. Then, she'd often emit a small smile to let everyone know she simply wasn't going to answer a question that would incriminate her.
Greene only used the "don't recall" technique 38 times. Damn! If she'd have just done that once more she'd have TIED the number of times Hillary used it when questioned by the FBI over her private email server with Top Secret info in her home closet.

Gee, funny how you tried to excuse away Hillary's violation of the law then....why it's almost like you're a hypocrite...

Last edited:
STANLEY is an INDEPENDENT

NOT a DEMOCRAT !!!!!!!
Thanks Blkdlaur I have voted for all three parties over the last 45+ years, Donald John Trump is the only President that I haven't wasted a vote on. The truth is Trump is nothing like the Bias Media, the evil Democrat Party and So many RINOs have painted him to be. He had to battle against these enemies from day one, how much more success this man would have had if he had received support instead of criminal corruption every step of his term.

Thanks Blkdlaur I have voted for all three parties over the last 45+ years, Donald John Trump is the only President that I haven't wasted a vote on. The truth is Trump is nothing like the Bias Media, the evil Democrat Party and So many RINOs have painted him to be. He had to battle against these enemies from day one, how much more success this man would have had if he had received support instead of criminal corruption every step of his term.
Well, Stanley, you can sum it up like this: his opposition had such fervent, unexplained hatred for Trump, that they actually oppose making the USA better, or putting the USA first... To me, it's inexcusable to oppose the advancement of our nation, that tells us all we need to know about the modern day Democrat party!

Oh yeahhhhh, the Fox News continues to exaggerate their stories for sensationalism. Want to stop 90% of media LYING, close down pic_FoxNews2.jpg

Friday morning, Fox's America's Newsroom went into Bizarro land on a segment about Nestlé's CEO claiming they were raising prices because of "inflation."​

Inflation is at a 40 year high? Guess what. Corporate profits are at a fifty-year high. Maybe, just maybe, the two are connected. Nestle doesn't hold back that fact when talking to their shareholders:​

But for Fox, any news is an excuse to pile on the Biden administration. The supposed "straight news" host Sandra Smith made this outrageous claim.​
"I have the milk-o meter," Smith chimed.​
"I bought a gallon of milk last night, granted if you live in New York, things are higher price than a lot of other areas in the country," she said.​

By John Amato — April 22, 2022

Friday morning, Fox's America's Newsroom went into bizarroland on a segment about Nestlé's CEO claiming they will be raising prices because of "inflation."

Inflation is at a 40 year high? Guess what. Corporate profits are at a fifty-year high. Maybe, just maybe, the two are connected. Nestle doesn't hold back that fact when talking to their shareholders:

But for Fox, any news is an excuse to pile on the Biden administration. The supposed "straight news" host Sandra Smith made this outrageous claim.
"I have the milk-o meter," Smith chimed.
"I bought a gallon of milk last night, granted if you live in New York, things are higher price than a lot of other areas in the country," she said.
Smith claimed, "It's nearly $11 for a gallon of milk at a New York grocery store, just saying."
Hemmer whined that KFC raised prices on his usual three-piece chicken meal. I think he can afford it, no problemo.

Looking at the USDA agricultural marketing service for retail milk prices, The Dept. of Agriculture reports that as of March 25, in New York, the price of a gallon of milk was $4.69.
If Sandra Smith is paying almost $11 for milk, it's the grocery store that is ripping her off, and not inflation.
Or as my colleague Fran Langum quipped, "She's pouring White Russians on her cornflakes." gif_Yellowball-laughing1.gif

When it comes to LYING & EXAGERATING news stories, Fox News mission statement is ... pic_GoBIG.jpg ..... GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

Last edited:
Gee, funny how you tried to excuse away Hillary's violation of the law then....why it's almost like you're a hypocrite...
gif_Yellowball-KissMyAss.gifYou just got through, yesterday, following me to one of my other posts in another thread to make a sarcastic comment about a post I made on another post written 6 months ago ... 6 months ago, H-H, you sorry fat ass SOB. Want me to tell this forum how OLD that Hillary post is? I can round it down to the smallest number of YEARS, fuck face.
Why can't you just give UP on your obsession with me, h-h? All you continue to do is embarrass yourself. Go get some professional counseling, ok? I'm serious! You have a serious "head problem". It's no wonder your wife & your dog won't have anything to do with you, lard ass.
gif_Yellowball-Mooning.gif

Last edited:
My you Dems are fulla venom - guess with how things are going for your party - I can see why 😁

199 days now til things start to change 👍👍
Over 11,300 posts you've made since joining this site SIX YEARS ago, and you've yet to post ONE BIT of real information, just your sarcasm and your unsupported BS.

this from Fox?....WTF?​

Republican 'scumbag' politicians listen more to donors than their own voters: J.D. Vance​

GOP Ohio Senate candidate J.D. Vance ripped Republican leadership which he said ‘sold out’ their own voting base on issues they were elected to defend, Friday on "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

J.D. VANCE: The battle for Republicans is not just against the elites and not just against the left, it is against the leadership of our own party. We have to remember the leadership of the Republican Party sold us out on trade, the leadership of the Republican Party has fought consistently against strong and secure borders. So while Republicans keep on sending people to Washington, we keep on winning elections in the Republican Party, we don’t get the policy that we want, and we don’t get the policy we deserve because we keep sending basically scumbags who listen to the donors more than they do to their own voters. That is one of the reasons I am running. I think we finally need to have some Republicans who are not terrified of being called bad names by the media and are going to stand up for our own voters, our own people. Is life getting better in this country for normal Americans? The answer obviously is no and that simple question needs to be answered yes if we’re going to have a country worth living in.

Capitol Police sergeant posts images of his January 6 riot injuries after Marjorie Taylor Greene calls herself a 'victim' of the attack​

Capitol Police Sgt. Aquilino Gonell and Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia. Chip Somodevilla and John Bazemore / Getty Images
© Chip Somodevilla and John Bazemore / Getty ImagesCapitol Police Sgt. Aquilino Gonell and Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia. Chip Somodevilla and John Bazemore / Getty Images
  • Greene said she was a January 6, 2021, victim during a hearing on disqualifying her from the ballot.
  • In response, Capitol Police Sgt. Aquilino Gonell posted photos of his injuries from that day.
  • Footage from January 6 indicates Greene was relatively calm and unbothered during the event.
Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia is facing criticism from a member of the Capitol Police who protected members of Congress on January 6, 2021, after she said she was a victim of the riot at a hearing on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back