Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanley, Stanley, Stanley...I understand that you meant 'brandished', but "so chances are" is theorizing-I'd agree, but theorizing none the less and not fact. Possessing a knife isn't the same as 'brandishing'. If the owner of the vehicle had shot him it may have been justified, but that is not the same as 'deserved' and since it did NOT happen, is that what is troubling you?

How do your Christian morals lead you to introduce the story of a cop shooting a man who is not at the time posing a present threat to anyone...and dismiss it totally to reach for the chance to ******* him sooner?

The Law.
Thou shalt not *******.
It says "thou shalt not *******... Not "*******"

Twas an alter boy - China flu is much more apropos than Trump virus wouldn’t ya say as it originated in Wuhan. Curious how come you Dems have ZERO interest in how this all came about ????!! Just better to be able to blame it and everyfuckinthing else on Trump I reckon.
No. You were and are a liar and the Devil's imp. Covid has proven itself to be a truly equal opportunity destroyer of life. You lie again by saying someone has zero interest in understanding it's originations. As the STUDY of the virus lead to Wuhan, your conspiracy paranoids started screaming "They attacked us, they attacked us!" and the Chinese did a very American thing, they took the 5th, dummied up and shut the door. ALL else is theorizing, not fact.

No. You were and are a liar and the Devil's imp. Covid has proven itself to be a truly equal opportunity destroyer of life. You lie again by saying someone has zero interest in understanding it's originations. As the STUDY of the virus lead to Wuhan, your conspiracy paranoids started screaming "They attacked us, they attacked us!" and the Chinese did a very American thing, they took the 5th, dummied up and shut the door. ALL else is theorizing, not fact.

It’s a NICE thing I no longer have to take you seriously as you have clearly illustrated you’re a Dem loon.

Yes, the fact remains that all of those things were unconstitutional... Btw, Trump recommended vaccines, did you get vaccinated?

And do YOU remember how pissed off you guys got with quarantining, masks, Fauci, and vaccines and when it was pointed out that the more recent deaths were those who listened to the f'n fool you supported you said we were being hateful?
Wrong. Incorrect. You habitually lead with identifying as 'fact' in a weak attempt to invalidate any argument before it is made...or to not listen to it. NONE of those items (and person) are unconstitutional. What has been and continues to be argued are the orders of implementation

Did I get vaccinated? It's none of your business, and inappropriate for you to inquire in that manner publicly. But do feel totally free to speak on YOUR vaccine history, which you just labeled as unconstitutional.

And yes, I do remember what BOTH of us said earlier in this thread.

BTW, WHEN did Trump recommend vaccines?

It’s a NICE thing I no longer have to take you seriously as you have clearly illustrated you’re a Dem loon.
Sell it as much as you'd like, no one's buying. I didn't 'illustrate' being a Democrat, I point blank said so. To coin a phrase, you and your ilk have never, ever taken me, and many like me seriously for reasons both trite and sinister.

Loon? Any human being who says they're not crazed after the last two years is demented. You, are an angry hateful unfunny clown. Go get your ass repacked, maybe you'll feel better.

Wrong. Incorrect. You habitually lead with identifying as 'fact' in a weak attempt to invalidate any argument before it is made...or to not listen to it. NONE of those items (and person) are unconstitutional. What has been and continues to be argued are the orders of implementation

Actually I'm correct, and I was referring to governments mandating these things... That is blatantly unconstitutional.
Did I get vaccinated? It's none of your business, and inappropriate for you to inquire in that manner publicly. But do feel totally free to speak on YOUR vaccine history, which you just labeled as unconstitutional.
I never labeled vaccines "unconstitutional", ****** vaccines ARE.
And yes, I do remember what BOTH of us said earlier in this thread.

BTW, WHEN did Trump recommend vaccines?
Trump recommended covid vaccines from the moment they became available... If it's none of my business if you are vaxed, then you clearly agree that it's no one's business who is or isn't..

Sell it as much as you'd like, no one's buying. I didn't 'illustrate' being a Democrat, I point blank said so. To coin a phrase, you and your ilk have never, ever taken me, and many like me seriously for reasons both trite and sinister.

Loon? Any human being who says they're not crazed after the last two years is demented. You, are an angry hateful unfunny clown. Go get your ass repacked, maybe you'll feel better.
Taint sellin a thang - I said “clearly illustrated you’re a Dem loon” - I know there’s a subtle difference than just being a Dem but I felt in your case it twas an important differentiation.

The only reason I feel crazed in any way is when I watch your party destroying the good ole USA . I get angry for the same reason - don’t feel hateful at all. Me arse is just fine the way tis thanks for your concern.

How many hours a day do ya dribble a basket ball with your dick ????!! 😁

Point is almost 70% of the country is NOT happy with Disney’s machinations - seems in your face CLEAR 😉
to you fucking right wingers with an agenda to destroy america.....like i said...look at the lines there

kind of like your school ******* and trying to dictate to mothers about masks and shots.........seems mothers want their children protected.....and again your right wing fantasies are in the minority......

when are you going to learn this country was founded on majority rule.........and yet you think you can overthrow that and put in some kind of dictatorship....where the majority rule does not apply

you fucking right wingers are just following P.utin's blueprint for the destruction of america.....and to fucking stupid to see it...so you and Bozo just keep trying to destroy

Letter: Khrushchev prediction slowly coming true

Oct 09, 2012 · "We do not have to invade the United States, we will destroy you from within." This is a quote attributed to the late Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev. Sounds like …

but then you were to busy trying to didge the draft to worry about any of that

to you fucking right wingers with an agenda to destroy america.....like i said...look at the lines there

kind of like your school ******* and trying to dictate to mothers about masks and shots.........seems mothers want their children protected.....and again your right wing fantasies are in the minority......

when are you going to learn this country was founded on majority rule.........and yet you think you can overthrow that and put in some kind of dictatorship....where the majority rule does not apply

you fucking right wingers are just following P.utin's blueprint for the destruction of america.....and to fucking stupid to see it...so you and Bozo just keep trying to destroy

Letter: Khrushchev prediction slowly coming true

Oct 09, 2012 · "We do not have to invade the United States, we will destroy you from within." This is a quote attributed to the late Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev. Sounds like …
🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back