Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have the right to sell this bullshit all you want; I will exercise my right NOT to buy these lies. Oil usage plummeted due to Covid contraction for two years causing production cuts. Now global usage has exploded and producers are not or unable to keep up with the usage.

Infrastructure. You make repairs/upgrades to your home, your vehicles but you Republicans have spawned so many tax cuts/breaks for the wealthy combined with constant increases in military spending with NO reinvestment in the country itself. You choose to ignore scenarios like the I-35 bridge collapse in MN, Flint, MI water pollution, CA/NV water wars, east coast port redredging and the list goes on.

You call yourself an American when it's convenient, but anytime there's a NATIONAL solution you cry leave us out-how many years out of the last 30 have you refused federal disaster aid for tornadoes?

Selfish and self centered.
At least you were mostly able to keep the insults to a minimum, this time... I can tell you're struggling though... Regardless of what the other liberals have said here, not only did you not hit the nail on the head, but you missed it completely...

Don't believe me? Internet IS NOT infrastructure, but I would bet y'all believe that it is.

see that's the problem we have been trying to point out to you.....it is your misguided feelings that shield you from the truthView attachment 4999532

Stand by everything I have said in here and have a totally clear conscious - have ZERO fear of meeting Saint Pete - I - you see are intimate with TRUTH - you Dems believe your propaganda is truth - it is however HORSESHITE !!!!!!

the elderly seem to have forgotten the teachings of Jesus and resorted the the ultimate mind fucking........the youth see through it.....and the teaching of jesus is not what is being pushed in the church now......been that way for a while now.... actually started before trump....the church is just another conservative tool for politics​

How some churches' ties to Trump-based politics are fueling an exodus of young evangelicals​

ABERDEEN, Scotland — Jared Stacy had made the decision to leave his job as youth pastor at Spotswood Baptist Church in Fredericksburg, Virginia, just a week before the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol in Washington.

Disillusioned with his church and the increasingly conservative and nationalist nature of the broader evangelical Christian community to which he had dedicated his life, he was prepared to move with his wife and three children 3,500 miles away to the weather-beaten northeast of Scotland for a new start.

With their bags packed, Stacy watched the riot unfold, recognizing some of the Christian and evangelical language and imagery wielded by some protesters. He said he saw it as further proof that then-President Donald Trump had taken on a saintly status among some evangelicals.

“When your God loses, you have to find a way to get him back on top,” he said. “The whole idea was his man was supposed to be in the White House. What do you do when your God loses?”

Stacy, 31, is one of a small but growing number of younger evangelical Christians who have left what they see as a religious community led astray from its faith by a fervent strain of Trump-based politics. He and other former evangelicals warn that in a post-Jan. 6 world, the movement faces a challenge in attracting and keeping young, progressive Christians alienated by its relationship with conservative politics.

religon5.jpg

Last edited:
Stand by everything I have said in here and have a totally clear conscious - have ZERO fear of meeting Saint Pete - I - you see are intimate with TRUTH - you Dems believe your propaganda is truth - it is however HORSESHITE !!!!!!

you need to go stand behind Tnc's mule and call him sweetheart.....maybe wake you up

Yeah, I can just see you pouring a few gallons of tar sand oil into your car ... yup!
It costs a lot to refine tar sand oil; certainly not something you pour into your car.
Ummmm, you've already been putting tar sand derived gasoline in your car for years. It was 5% of US gasoline production already back in 2013. But why let facts and reality get in the way of a good ole political rant...yup!

While tar sands have been in production since the late 1960s, and currently account for about 5 percent of all U.S. gasoline, production has been scaling up—which could have serious consequences for the air, water, and climate.

I typically don't respond to your nonsense, but this one is probably one of the dumbest things you've ever posted... Jesus said nothing about government programs to do these things...

There is no government program that effectively does this...

You're the guy who falsely claims that there is a church near you who openly endorsed Trump, when there was no such church... You also believe that churches should not be allowed to be openly politically active, please tell us why you believe that?

All your insults and invectives DON’T change the fact that ya elected an incompetent and most likely compromised DOOFUS.
lol, buttdload has a point, with his experience as a longtime resident of the Cuckoo's Nest ... he thinks everyone is a nut job like himself. "duh, doofus and stuf on nair ... cuz I know thingies.". Get back to us after med-drop. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdload Knows Thingies.gif
    buttdload Knows Thingies.gif
    831.3 KB · Views: 3
lol, buttdload has a point, with his experience as a longtime resident of the Cuckoo's Nest ... he thinks everyone is a nut job like himself. "duh, doofus and stuf on nair ... cuz I know thingies.". Get back to us after med-drop. Dope. :devilish:
I'll bet you're still wearing a mask, aren't you? With as much spittle that comes out of your enraged, dumbassed mouth, you should be, little man. 💧💧💧💧💧💧

I typically don't respond to your nonsense, but this one is probably one of the dumbest things you've ever posted... Jesus said nothing about government programs to do these things...

There is no government program that effectively does this...

You're the guy who falsely claims that there is a church near you who openly endorsed Trump, when there was no such church... You also believe that churches should not be allowed to be openly politically active, please tell us why you believe that?
Well, for the 9.635,022 time in a row TardisConfused swings and misses. Our lil "Fountain of Misinformation" has posted yet another ignorant incorrect claim like he knows something. Always definitive and always a dumbass. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• TnC Wrong Again.jpg
    TnC Wrong Again.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Well, for the 9.635,022 time in a row TardisConfused swings and misses. Our lil "Fountain of Misinformation" had posted yet another ignorant incorrect claim like he knows something. Always definitive and always a dumbass. Dope. :devilish:

evangelicals always forget that Episcopalian, Catholic, and Unitarian churches exist

they also forget about how instrumental the church was in expanding civil rights and passing those amendments that TNC hates so much

you really want to make their brains explode use this

Southern Baptist attorney Linda Coffee wrote a series of legal proceedings that led to the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision in 1973 establishing a woman’s right to abortion.

“I tend to feel the state should be neutral on abortion because it should never appear either to sanction an abortion or to interfere improperly with a doctor-patient relationship,” Coffee, a member of Park Cities Baptist Church in Dallas, told Baptist Press. “But I would have little personal sympathy for use of abortion as a contraceptive or to avoid personal responsibility.”

“There is no official Southern Baptist position on abortion, or any other such question,” Barry Garrett, head of the Washington bureau of Baptist Press, wrote in a news analysis dated Jan. 31, 1973. “Among 12 million Southern Baptists, there are probably 12 million different opinions.”

James Wood, executive director of the Baptist Joint Committee on Public Affairs in the early 1970s, opposed legislative attempts by Congress to overturn the Supreme Court decision, citing “the separation of church and state and free exercise of religion on the part of those who find these medical services completely harmonious with their religious beliefs or moral convictions.”

Walnut Street Baptist Church in Louisville, Ky., leased space to an abortion clinic until controversy prompted the congregation to cancel the arrangement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back