Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
evangelicals always forget that Episcopalian, Catholic, and Unitarian churches exist

they also forget about how instrumental the church was in expanding civil rights and passing those amendments that TNC hates so much
I hate those amendments? That's news to me, care to provide any evidence of that false statement? Or are you just talking out of your ass as usual?

you really want to make their brains explode use this

How, exactly, would this make anyone's "brain explode"?

I typically don't respond to your nonsense, but this one is probably one of the dumbest things you've ever posted... Jesus said nothing about government programs to do these things...

There is no government program that effectively does this...

You're the guy who falsely claims that there is a church near you who openly endorsed Trump, when there was no such church... You also believe that churches should not be allowed to be openly politically active, please tell us why you believe that?

stupidity run amok....

Ummmm, you've already been putting tar sand derived gasoline in your car for years. It was 5% of US gasoline production already back in 2013. But why let facts and reality get in the way of a good ole political rant...yup!

While tar sands have been in production since the late 1960s, and currently account for about 5 percent of all U.S. gasoline, production has been scaling up—which could have serious consequences for the air, water, and climate.

I hear ole Debacle Joe approved bringing ethanol up to 15% from 10% in gasoline even though it’s been proven that ethanol is WORSE for the environment than pure gasoline - such a debacle’n hypocrite. Ethanol also fucks up carburetors and fuel systems - BIGTIME - in small gas engines like chainsaws and lawnmowers - so Debacle Joe naturally wants to bring the percentage up - can’t miss the opportunity for a GOOD debacle now can he!!!!!

Last edited:

Republicans, Poverty, and the Budget: Rhetoric vs. Reality ...

Apr 13, 2016 · The Republican budget envisions achieving these SNAP and Medicaid cuts in large part by converting these programs into fixed funding streams, or block grants, leaving it up to

President’s 2021 Budget Would Cut Food Assistance for ...

Feb 18, 2020 · President Trump’s 2021 budget proposes to cut the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly food stamps) by more than $180 billion — nearly 30 percent

Republicans Tar New baby Benefit As Welfare ... - HuffPost​

Apr 30, 2021 · It’s $300 per month for ******* under 6, $250 for ******* under 18, and it will put a big dent in baby poverty and could become a major part of Biden’s legacy. Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-

The church is losing its way – Baptist News Global

• The contemporary church is in trouble. My opinion is that the danger it faces originates from within. The church’s decline in membership and active participation does not stem from postmodernity, culture wars, government restrictions, liberal theologians, atheist academics, religious pluralism in society, the LGBTQ communit…

Steve Massey: Why pastors shouldn’t preach politics | The ...

Aug 16, 2014 · And the notion that pastors deliberately keep their churches in the dark on politics for fear of losing money and membership is a divisively …

U.S. religious groups and their political leanings | Pew ...

Mormons are the most heavily Republican-leaning religious group in the U.S., while a pair of major historically black Protestant denominations – the African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church and the National Baptist Convention – are two of the most reliably Democratic groups, according to data from Pew Research Center’s 2014 Religious Landscape Study.

Josh Mandel runs Ohio GOP Senate campaign 'through …

Apr 15, 2022 · I’m sidestepping all of the Republican Party groups and, instead, I’m running a campaign through churches.” Indeed, Mandel's campaign is steeped in …

'Allergic reaction to US religious right ... - the Guardian
Apr 05, 2021 · Just 47% of the US population are members of a church, mosque or synagogue, according to a survey by Gallup, down from 70% two decades ago – in part a result of millennials

The Religious Ties of the Republican Party | Op-Ed | US …

The Religious Ties of the Republican Party. Daniel Williams discusses God's Own Party. in the 2010 midterm elections, the slow-moving economy …

How has the Religious Right and its deep ties to ... - Quora

The deep ties between the religious right and the Republican party has caused my views on christianity to evolve since childhood. When I was young, I thought christianity was kooky but I

Are our bishops all Republicans ... - Catholic Culture

Nov 12, 2009 · We on the Catholic left need to face the fact that the Church’s hierarchy simply feels much more comfortable with the political agenda of …

Betraying Your Church—And Your Party - The Atlantic

Jan 28, 2021 · But over time, as the tie between Republican politics and evangelical Christianity got tighter, he began to see conservative policies used as a …

religon11.jpg

Just curious Dems - are ANY of ya concerned that enough thought went into it by Debacle Joe’s handlers that they put an operative in an Easter Bunny suit to keep him away from the press so he couldn’t answer any questions ?????!!

Just curious Dems - are ANY of ya concerned that enough thought went into it by Debacle Joe’s handlers that they put an operative in an Easter Bunny suit to keep him away from the press so he couldn’t answer any questions ?????!!
that is just Honest Joe trying to answer questions........the press was not allowed around trump and he did not answer question nor have news conferances.....caught in to many lies

I read all the posts and comments trying to explain away the truth about God so we can go on sinning without guilt. Do as thou wilt instead of thou shall not ! The original Law of God written by the Hand of God the Holy Spirit. Any argument, disagreement or difference of opinion needs to be between each of us personally and God Himself. As for me, I am a sinner that falls short of the Glory of God.

Ten Commandments​

Exodus 20:1-17 KJV​

Exodus Chapter 20

1 And God spake all these words, saying,

2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy *******, nor thy *******, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

12 Honour thy ******* and thy mom: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

13 Thou shalt not *******.

14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

15 Thou shalt not steal.

16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

View More Bible Stories View Exodus Chapter 20

awwww how cute....trying to have an intelligent come back.......key word there is trying.....you failed with anything requiring a thought process.........something one would expect from a 5 year old....or Blkliar
What's the matter? Don't like it when someone can trash everyfuckingthing you say? Poor little guy! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back