Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not a Republican so Trump shouldn't matter to you. Worry 'bout your own damn party, buster. Its in way worse shape than the Republican party.
you people just can not come up with something original......and if you took an unbiased look you would see the right is in bad shape.....people may not be happy with what biden is...NOT doing.......but a lot are not happy with what the right is doing

1.jpg

happy easter elon stans

happy easter elon stans

I read on here this morning he may not really care.....for him it is all about publicity.....like trump....he likes being in the news

your understanding of politics in general would baffle any baby

President Biden's first 100 days: What he's gotten done ...

So far, the Biden administration has sent out more than 160 million stimulus payments worth up to $1,400 per person, released more than $80 billion in …

Seven Achievements by Joe Biden in 2021 That No One Is ...

While many Americans remain pessimistic about the U.S. economy amid inflation that's hit a 40-year high, Biden's first year in office has seen considerable …
well that linky ain't workin wonder why

Tell me that after the midterms 😆
You're hoping that the war in Ukraine continues to get worse, that inflation will get worse, that gas prices will continue to rise, that covid comes back this summer, yada, yada, yada. You also hope that the REAL worst President in US history, the first Traitor US President, won't make some ridiculous scenes to hurt the Republicans, and that suppression of US voting is effective.
And I'm saying, you better HOPE SO because the voters for Republicans is every bit as brittle as that of Democrats and can dissolve over night.
If it happens, it happens in the mid-terms, but my main concern is the 2024 general election.

I'm concerned that the US will get drawn into the conflict in Ukraine and we start sending troops. If John Bolton had his rathers, we'd already be there alongside the Ukrainians. He did his "saber rattling" on TV a couple weeks ago.

You're hoping that the war in Ukraine continues to get worse, that inflation will get worse, that gas prices will continue to rise, that covid comes back this summer, yada, yada, yada. You also hope that the REAL worst President in US history, the first Traitor US President, won't make some ridiculous scenes to hurt the Republicans, and that suppression of US voting is effective.
And I'm saying, you better HOPE SO because the voters for Republicans is every bit as brittle as that of Democrats and can dissolve over night.
If it happens, it happens in the mid-terms, but my main concern is the 2024 general election.
Do you even know what causes inflation? Do you know what's causing gas prices to increase? It's nothing to do with Ukraine, or Russia...

Joe Biden said he was going to "shut down the virus", are you saying that he can't? You think Republicans are trying to "suppress" voting? You guys talk this *******, but have NOTHING to back up your baseless comments.

Do you even know what causes inflation? Do you know what's causing gas prices to increase? It's nothing to do with Ukraine, or Russia...

Joe Biden said he was going to "shut down the virus", are you saying that he can't? You think Republicans are trying to "suppress" voting? You guys talk this *******, but have NOTHING to back up your baseless comments.
Oh boy, here we go with another Edjumication Lesson by the #1 Professor in the Political Threads. Go ahead, TnC93, edjumicate me on why inflation and gas prices are high.
Ok, I'm guessing that blowing too much air into the yellow ducky innertube causes inflation, that right?

Joe Biden's done a pretty good job fighting the covid virus, but No Thanks to any Republicans who continued belly aching about using masks, mandatory vaccines, etc. Their PRIMARY function, however, since Biden took office has been to turn the people AGAINST Democrats & Biden ... that's ALL, not help to the citizens. They have NO PLANS for anything going on right now. Even Mitch McConnell said that. Hell, it wouldn't matter if Biden wanted to give every family in America a FREE pack of Juicy Fruit chewing gum, the Republicans would find something wrong with the idea. REPUBLICANS HAVE NO PLANS FOR ANYTHING, TnC.

Not making this ******* up, TnC, read on ....

Last edited:

I'm concerned that the US will get drawn into the conflict in Ukraine and we start sending troops. If John Bolton had his rathers, we'd already be there alongside the Ukrainians. He did his "saber rattling" on TV a couple weeks ago.

Nah - I’m sayin America is worn out from Dems wrecking the country - THAT’s what I’m saying !!!!!

it is all just like your refusal to see Jan 6th..........when people are now in jail.......facts are there...been there....been posted on here.....but you people have a problem with facts......they don't say what you want them to say..........you can't stand and look at the barn door waiting for the facts to pop up like they do in the urinals in your state

you chhose to remain ignorant.....and want our blessing....there are a couple on here that will support you.....but that is not saying anything either

don't want to know truth.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back