Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's this weird magical con world where politicians are simultaneously these horrible inept corrupt creatures, and at the same time these crazy masterminds running world-wide conspiracies with millions of people involved all running in total silence

both are silly.

they're just people doing the same dumb mundane people ******* that people anywhere do

Tony Bobolinski an ex-Navy Seal and business partner of Hunter’s has sworn the “big guy” is Joe Biden.
yeah I never denied that people hunter worked with asked to meet joe.

still no confirmation anyone met with joe, and certainly not while he held office since the timelines don't even add up

any time a conspiracy theory pops up, here are some good questions to ask:

1) could this thing be explained by pure laziness and selfishness rather than a conspiracy? if so, probably not a real conspiracy
2) would a lazy and selfish person be able to pull this conspiracy off? if not, probably not a real conspiracy
3) does the conspiracy involve people of different backgrounds secretly working together? if so, probably not a real conspiracy

TBH the focus on hunter makes it seem like you really have nothing on joe's actual policies or his performance as president

it's more like you want revenge because the libs got to salivate over muller for 3 years

you always talk alot of ******* your self....actually you could not whip ******* with an out board motor......save your breath for your blow up doll

on top of that you are the village idiot
Well, I haven't threatened to knock anyone's teeth out in Shelbyville, Kentucky, or threatened to beat someone for not wearing a placebo rag (mask), or talked the ignorance that you do... But yeah, I "talk *******"...

You're not smart enough to be in this conversation, you're no different than the rest of the empty-threat crowd, you talk your ******* behind the safety of your screen, but just like them, you would cower away in person...

GFY! 🖕

Luv Vanguard

when we were discussing gas prices a while back I took a pretty good position in ET at around 3.75 when it was paying a killer dividend - worked out real well ;}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back