Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it looks like Trump got another reason to worry and a few more to be angry about at Cohen! Orange jump suits and matching boots are in inventory and available in a wide variety of sizes to fit both men and ladies! The end may be nearer than we think! Or had hoped for!
----------------------------------------------
Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty, Says He Lied About Trump's Knowledge Of Moscow Projects!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/29/politics/michael-cohen-guilty-plea-misleading-congress/index.html

Well it looks like Trump got another reason to worry and a few more to be angry about at Cohen! Orange jump suits and matching boots are in inventory and available in a wide variety of sizes to fit both men and ladies! The end may be nearer than we think! Or had hoped for!
----------------------------------------------
Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty, Says He Lied About Trump's Knowledge Of Moscow Projects!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/29/politics/michael-cohen-guilty-plea-misleading-congress/index.html

If I remember right someone else has already said that also......that's 2.....the chumpster might be in trouble and he knows it.....say mueller is telling those people to lie to avoid prosecution...….he is trying anything about now

If I remember right someone else has already said that also......that's 2.....the chumpster might be in trouble and he knows it.....say mueller is telling those people to lie to avoid prosecution...….he is trying anything about now

You people are sooooooo excited over nothing - Cohen is so completely full of shite - he’s lied to everybody - but now - cause his lies are to ya liking he’s a freaking saint - wake up - why dontcha - this Mueller thing is total horseshite !!!!

You people are sooooooo excited over nothing - Cohen is so completely full of shite - he’s lied to everybody - but now - cause his lies are to ya liking he’s a freaking saint - wake up - why dontcha - this Mueller thing is total horseshite !!!!

you sound just like trump....they are all lying against me....wah wha wah boo hoo
do you think Mueller is just going to take cohans word for anything?
Just like with him Knowing Manafort lied.....Mueller already has the answers to most...he is just crossing his "T's" and doting his "I"s"

but we can all pray can't we......soon Behind Bars!

tumblr_pi3f8hUsXc1st950b_640.jpg

you sound just like trump....they are all lying against me....wah wha wah boo hoo
do you think Mueller is just going to take cohans word for anything?
Just like with him Knowing Manafort lied.....Mueller already has the answers to most...he is just crossing his "T's" and doting his "I"s"

but we can all pray can't we......soon Behind Bars!

Hillary is the one that should be behind bars - this Mueller thing is ridiculous - you guys are just happy for it to justify why your side lost!!!

I believe stupid is believing what you - want to believe - nothing has been proven that Trump did anything that is illegal. Keep on hoping for something to show up - taint happened yet!!!
The man can't go a day without being caught in LIES ... like today, Cohen now admits Trump was involved with Russia before and after being elected President ... how many times has Trump said he's NEVER been involved with Russia ... how many times? Today they played 8 separate recordings during his campaigning AND after the election of him saying (with such a straight face, I might add) that he had no dealings or never tried to have dealing in Russia. You do know that NOW all the others will start talking too ... the man is a LIAR ... he's lied all his life. How can you possibly trust the IDIOT!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back