Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is such a coward, not only did he use FAKE deferments & daddy's influence to stay out of the Army in the 60's, he's afraid to visit the troops in Iran & Afghanistan because he's afraid someone will try to ******* him ... yep, he hides behind his money & influence when danger threatens ... brags about he can't wait to testify before Mueller, gets the invitation, is now avoiding Mueller like the plague. He's a FUCKING FAKE! Nothin about Trump is REAL ... NOTHING!

Trump is such a coward, not only did he use FAKE deferments & daddy's influence to stay out of the Army in the 60's, he's afraid to visit the troops in Iran & Afghanistan because he's afraid someone will try to ******* him ... yep, he hides behind his money & influence when danger threatens ... brags about he can't wait to testify before Mueller, gets the invitation, is now avoiding Mueller like the plague. He's a FUCKING FAKE! Nothin about Trump is REAL ... NOTHING!

Well - he’s REALLY the President !!!

- he's REALLY the President!
REALLY!
In the minds of the majority he gets a failing grade!
He's not fit to be President of Assholes Anonymous!

Your opinion and your entitled to it - I disagree and the facts speak for themselves he IS our President !!! Hillary LOST - get over it !!!

Your opinion and your entitled to it - I disagree and the facts speak for themselves he IS our President !!! Hillary LOST - get over it !!!

He won with the help of Russia...and a bunch of losers thinking he will make them great...he did not win the popular vote..so he wasn't chosen by the people.....he was picked by P u t I n and a few retards!

he is your president...for the rest of us...he is just a criminal destroying America before his prosecution

AND to use your own words

you can't argue with a trumpie...they just insist they are right and throw insults!

get a life dimwit!
if you had a brain you would be smart enough to realize you are stupid and have no life!

Indeed it is my opinion, and the opinion of 2.6 million more voters than had voted for this dim witted self righteous asshole you admire as a president! He's nothing less than a crooked evil .... never mind .... you'd never comprehend anyway! Just don't let it shock you when he's in ankle irons!

This thread is hilarious. The are one or two trumpies on here who are in so much denial that they are simply putting their fingers in their ears, scrunching their eyes shut and going 'nanananananana! Can't hear!'

Fucking hilarious that you can't see that your president is dragging your great country down.
To the rest of you who know: good luck; keep fighting the ignorance. Hopefully sense will prevail.

Politics Inquisitr
Donald Trump Has ‘Dictator Ambitions,’ Columnist Claims: ‘We Are Headed For Trouble’

“Why aren’t they going after them?” President Donald Trump would ask of Justice Department officials, referring to his political nemesis Hillary Clinton and former Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation James Comey, according to a New York Times report published earlier this week. According to the report — which cites numerous government officials briefed on White House matters — Trump wanted to order the Justice Department to prosecute Clinton and Comey.
The president was reportedly warned against the political and other repercussions such a maneuver would inevitably generate by then-White House Counsel Don McGahn who, along with other White House lawyers, authored a memo for President Trump, arguing that ordering the prosecution of Comey and Clinton would not only be viewed as an abuse of power, but could also lead to his impeachment.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-dictator-ambitions-columnist-215125921.html

Most already see him as head turd in the bowl...what more does he want
surrounded by little chunks of *******!

who is sitting it the White House?

SITTING IN THE WHITEHOUSE!?
IF ONLY HE WAS!
HE SPENDS ALMOST AS MUCH TIME AT HIS GOLF COURSES AS HE DOES IN THE WHITEHOUSE!
AND REMEMBER WHAT THIS "LIAR-IN-CHIEF" SAID ABOUT OBAMA'S FEW GOLF OUTINGS DURING THE CAMPAIGN!
"How many times has Trump played golf as President of the United States? Since taking office on Jan. 20, 2017, Mr. Trump has reportedly been on the grounds of his golf courses or played golf elsewhere 166 times since becoming President, and that's as of Nov. 24, 2018.

SITTING IN THE WHITEHOUSE!?
IF ONLY HE WAS!
HE SPENDS ALMOST AS MUCH TIME AT HIS GOLF COURSES AS HE DOES IN THE WHITEHOUSE!
AND REMEMBER WHAT THIS "LIAR-IN-CHIEF" SAID ABOUT OBAMA'S FEW GOLF OUTINGS DURING THE CAMPAIGN!
"How many times has Trump played golf as President of the United States? Since taking office on Jan. 20, 2017, Mr. Trump has reportedly been on the grounds of his golf courses or played golf elsewhere 166 times since becoming President, and that's as of Nov. 24, 2018.
Meanwhile, geopolitics in Europe is changing rapidly and possibly adversely for the USA and Russia continues to flex her muscles in Ukraine.

He won with the help of Russia...and a bunch of losers thinking he will make them great...he did not win the popular vote..so he wasn't chosen by the people.....he was picked by P u t I n and a few retards!

he is your president...for the rest of us...he is just a criminal destroying America before his prosecution

AND to use your own words

you can't argue with a trumpie...they just insist they are right and throw insults!

get a life dimwit!
if you had a brain you would be smart enough to realize you are stupid and have no life!

GET REAL - your living in a looney bin liberal fantasy world

Indeed it is my opinion, and the opinion of 2.6 million more voters than had voted for this dim witted self righteous asshole you admire as a president! He's nothing less than a crooked evil .... never mind .... you'd never comprehend anyway! Just don't let it shock you when he's in ankle irons!

Popular vote is IRRELEVANT - and you people call me STUPID - wake up why don’t you !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back