Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These poor idiots haven't got a Damn Clue about reality and what's going on around them!
In 1932 the German People protested against Hitler, (see actual photo of German 1932 protest, thread #2351) however Hitler, like Trump, had his core followers who believed every lie and alternative facts Hitler told them, not unlike Trumps hard core supporters!
Unfortunately evil prevailed in Germany because the good stood idle!
If anyone is suffering from hallucinations and the belief the German experience cannot repeat itself .... well,
WAKE UP, AMERICA! WAKE UP! PLEASE!
P.S. THE FUTURE SHOULD NOT BE A GAME OF CHANCE!
GET OUT AND VOTE HIM OUT!!!!

No, we just aren't ignorant enough to believe the Doom and Gloom Hyper-Boil BS the left is spewing out. Fact over feelings.

The reason many people are homeless and hungry in this country is because they are ******* or alcohol addicted or mentally ill. The vast majority of them fall into this category. Has nothing to do with politics or the government. I've traveled to many other countries all over the world and there are homeless people in every single country I've ever been to no matter what the political system they are under. I've even been to Soviet Russia in the late 70's and there were homeless people.

It's very naive to think that just giving them handouts is going to solve the problem.

I almost agree with you here - there really is no reason ANYONE should go hungry or be homeless in this country. However, it really has little to do with the rich, and a lot more to do with the people of congress.
ALMOST?....although I almost agree with the last part of your statement

I thought the best one was about voting!

Last edited:
The reason many people are homeless and hungry in this country is because they are ******* or alcohol addicted or mentally ill. The vast majority of them fall into this category. Has nothing to do with politics or the government. I've traveled to many other countries all over the world and there are homeless people in every single country I've ever been to no matter what the political system they are under. I've even been to Soviet Russia in the late 70's and there were homeless people.

It's very naive to think that just giving them handouts is going to solve the problem.

no one said giving them handouts would solve the problem......there are a bunch of them that WANT to be there
BUT
how many of those countries had young mothers with ******* living on the streets?

the last Bush recession put a lot of people OUT...people lost their homes...jobs...and for some just never able to recover
I agree with the no handouts...…...but they need help getting back on their feet...like a temporary place until they get a job or back going again...with time limits on it or something......just a suggestion
I go to a lot of car shows in the summer....and most are for charities....one I went to was put on by a church...they had bought an old apartment house and fixed it up....they took in mostly unwed mothers or people with *******...….they put them up for a period of time while the church helped them get a job...after they had the job and a little money in their pocket they helped them get housing some place else...which the individual had to pay for....seemed like a good deal....they seemed to think it was and had been doing it for a couple years now

I hardly ever saw 'young mothers' living in the streets. Women usually find a man to take care of them.

I don't care about single mothers. They made their choices. I have no sympathy for them. Birth control is available for free, they chose to have unprotected sex outside of wedlock. I should not have to pay for their mistakes. If they are divorced, I'm sure the family court financially raped the man into oblivion and is giving her 3/4th of his paycheck for the next 20 years.

I'll say it again, most - not all - of the homeless people are mentally ill or addicted to ******* and/or alcohol.

I hardly ever saw 'young mothers' living in the streets. Women usually find a man to take care of them.

I don't care about single mothers. They made their choices. I have no sympathy for them. Birth control is available for free, they chose to have unprotected sex outside of wedlock. I should not have to pay for their mistakes. If they are divorced, I'm sure the family court financially raped the man into oblivion and is giving her 3/4th of his paycheck for the next 20 years.

I'll say it again, most - not all - of the homeless people are mentally ill or addicted to ******* and/or alcohol.

spoken like a true republican

Birth control is available for free,
is it? seems like your party is doing all it can to ******* them to have the baby...no matter the circumstance!

I should not have to pay for their mistakes.

No?...you pay everytime they go into the emergency room at the hospital!

I'm sure the family court financially raped the man into oblivion and is giving her 3/4th of his paycheck for the next 20 years.

spoken like someone who has been there....but it doesn't always end that way......and who knows maybe the man had it coming!...can't judge everyone by your mistakes....I have seen it work both ways.....the guy found a younger gal and filed...she got him...he should have kept his dick in pants?....another is a pretty good friend.....that brags about how he screwed her so bad in the end...she screwed up and told him she was leaving and going to file,,he ran down drained all the bank accounts...and put a bunch of his cars and bikes in a friends name...by the time they went to court....there was nothing there to get half of...judge said sorry nothing he can do..she got 2 ******* and NOTHING!

and you don't think we as a country should be trying to fix that?

say it again all you want...ever driven around the city and looked around at just who is sleeping under those bridges and in the parks..and elsewhere?....sure some look like they belong and want to be there....but not all!

Last edited:
I have given you plenty of facts...they just didn't suit your mindset!

You mean you posted a bunch of links from garbage left wing news sources, most of which I doubt you read. You posted simply because they had a good title that fit your narrative. You are reacting to your feelings and not looking into the facts.

You mean you posted a bunch of links from garbage left wing news sources, most of which I doubt you read. You posted simply because they had a good title that fit your narrative. You are reacting to your feelings and not looking into the facts.

here we go again with the "feeling and not facts" line.....how many times have you said that?
and normally if there is a discussion about something and I look for a link....I read it...want to make sure it says what I want

and just what is the difference between my "garbage left wing news sources" and right wing vids and bullshit!
you are saying the same ******* over and over...all from your god of the dollar right wing groupies
and does anyone look at your vids?
maybe blklump...no one else
at least I post a paragraph or two to let people know what is inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back