Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a rigged election..... Russia put him in office...not sore losers...just don't like a traitor![/QUOTE]

HAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

tumblr_peneliaKBm1r6vubm_500.jpg

Now the left - REALLY - believes in guilty by accusation - just look above - can the new inquisition be very far behind :|

Now the left - REALLY - believes in guilty by accusation - just look above - can the new inquisition be very far behind :|
Let's see ... 9 Republican Benghazi committees trying to convict Hillary? and Hillary even agreed to an 11 hour drilling by the Republicans. Republicans won't even let Trump appear before Mueller for 11 minutes. And what about 7 years of declaring Obama a non-natural citizen of the US? And who do you remember started THAT LIE?
It seems to me you have your parties mixed up, bub! Get your FACTS straight!

Let's see ... 9 Republican Benghazi committees trying to convict Hillary? and Hillary even agreed to an 11 hour drilling by the Republicans. Republicans won't even let Trump appear before Mueller for 11 minutes. And what about 7 years of declaring Obama a non-natural citizen of the US? And who do you remember started THAT LIE?

No - he got it right. If you want to ruin someones career, just accuse them of sexual assault - no proof necessary.

Hillary could sure prolly use and would appreciate an “11 hour drilling” ; }

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back