trump running for re-election on the economy

just shows it is still "nip n tuck"
some things not near as bad as they say.....others just keep sliding a little or remaining a little low
I read where the economy is not the gloom and doom some say....but getting stagnet in a few key areas...if he pushes on the interest rate it will pick up for a short time and then really go to pot...… "sugar high" is what they called it

Trump Administration spent weekend telling Americans to ...
minority.com/trump-administration-spent-weekend-telling-americans...
Aug 19, 2019 · Trump and top aides have spent the past few days trying to convince the public that the economy is strong and that fears about a recession are misguided. But White House officials quietly have begun scrambling for new ideas to reverse public concerns and boost business confidence.

Trump=Bush=Nixon: Republicans Are Big Spenders, Worse than ...
trumpbushnixon-republicans-are-big...
Feb 15, 2018 · Trump=Bush=Nixon: Republicans Are Big Spenders, Worse than Democrats February 15, 2018 by Dan Mitchell I’ve received several emails and Facebook messages asking me why I haven’t written about Trump’s recently unveiled budget proposal for the 2019 fiscal year.

I can the people i know on one hand that think this economy is bad care to guess common denominator....
All sore losers

losers....is that anything like complaining about sore losers while waving the rebel flag...….sure see a lot of that with the trumpies

if things are so fine why is people not seeing it in their pocket books?

well I see the chump got the feds to lower interest rates.....hoping people will go out and charge a bunch on their credit card making the economy look good...….until they have to pay for that credit card and can't.....guess we will have to bail out the banks again since trump took the stops off that also

right now trump would kiss China's ass or anything else to get out of this trade mess he created....hurting people/economy and starting to hurt the markets....he has ******* on so many people the only thing he has to run on is the economy and he knows.....and there are a lot still happy with the economy but still don't like him....has to have the economy.....looks like we went through all that for ???????

U.S.-China Trade Talks - MarketWatch
https://www.marketwatch.com/economy-politics/us-china-trade-talks
U.S
.-China Trade Talks The latest coverage on U.S.-China tariff discussions. Federal Reserve and global central banks have reached a ‘tipping point’, amplifying stock-market uncertainty

Trade war: US and China agreed trade talks were ...
https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/01/business/us-china-trade-war-news
Aug 01, 2019 · US and Chinese trade negotiators have wrapped up two days of talks in Shanghai. And while both sides agreed that the latest discussions were …

US Treasury yields fall as traders monitor US-China trade talks

Back