Bulls vs. BBC

That's absolutely not true, Most stags are full participants while their wives have fun either in a MFM situation or even gangbang. Also most stags also fuck other women besides their wives either fmf threesome or swapping or some even solo. Also what separates a stag from a cuckold is a stag is not into being humiliated, degraded or dominated in Any way. Most stags are full participants and fully in control of what goes on with their Vixen.
Exactly

Just because your husband is a beta doesn’t make every man who has ever watched me fuck his wife the same as him. There are as many reasons and variations of personality of men that may enjoy watching his wife play. You’re judging all of the husbands based on your small sample size
Well said

I’d categorize the relationship with my wife as Stag Vixen. Best description I’ve found is

A couple in which the man shares his woman with other men for erotic NSA encounters, yet the husband is straight hetero alpha and not seeking bi play nor humiliation and the woman does not demean or sissify her man. As contrasted to cuckold/cuckoldress. Stag vixen is the other variant of the hotwifing lifestyle.

There is lots of threads here for bulls. But not as many talking about BBC.

Are bulls mainly looking for cucks?
Wifey loves BBC and I love seeing a nice black cock in her but bit not looking for a bull.

Where are all the BBCs that compliment Stag Vixen couples?

Thoughts?
What you see here isn’t indicative of the real world. It’s mostly guys that are either married and wish their wives played or single and it’s just wishful thinking. People try to define others all the time. Most here are just wanna he’s. My husband and I have the kind of sex life many wish they could have.

Back