trump running for re-election on the economy

I'm looking at more jobs then hour in the day today the economy keeps going up .Go Trump

for some things are going fine....not so for others

if you stop and think about it....you know it has to fall....we are already writing checks we can not cash....then he cuts our national income by cutting taxes...….people already struggling to get by......add his tariffs that raise the price of goods even more.....something has to give

trump chasing the American car manuf over seas....and now even the foreign manuf having trouble

Nissan to cut 10,000 jobs worldwide: report : The Standard
nissan-to-cut-10-000-jobs-worldwide-report
7 hours ago · Nissan's latest job cut comes as it struggles with a fall in sales in the United States and Europe [Photo, AFP] Japanese car giant Nissan plans to cut more than 10,000 jobs around the world

people don't have the money they once did anymore

Harley had been planning that move LONG before President Trump was elected - nice try.

Most Harley owners like myself are NOT pleased!!!!!!!!

Harley had been planning that move LONG before President Trump was elected - nice try.

Most Harley owners like myself are NOT pleased!!!!!!!!

nice try yourself......but if you listened to what they said earlier this year you would know steele had a lot to do with it

Harley-Davidson Will Shift Manufacturing Overseas To Avoid ...
https://reason.com/2018/06/25/harley-davidson-will-shift-manufacturing
Jun 25, 2018 · Harley-Davidson, the iconic American motorcycle brand, will shift some manufacturing overseas in response to the raising of trade barriers on both sides of …

and with sales droping in the us...….for a number of reasons

Here's What's Really Going On With Harley-Davidson, Trade ...
harley-davidson...
Jun 26, 2018 · Remember, this was in early May and long before the new E.U. tariffs were announced, which is the main reason H-D is citing for shifting more production overseas. But if you ask Harley-Davidson ...

Bullshit saturated market

not hardly....their claim to fame was American made.....but that hasn't held true in a long time...all of their electrical comes from mexico….the chrome and most acc comes from germany

Where are Harley-Davidson Motorcycles Made? | ThrottleX
where-are-harley-davidson...
Jul 14, 2014 · The original Milwaukee factory on Juneau Street is currently the company’s corporate offices as well as the Harley-Davidson museum. Technically speaking, Harley-Davidson motorcycles sold in the United States are not actually made here, but assembled here. Harley contracts manufacturing of parts to plants located all over the world, including Germany, Italy, Taiwan, Japan, and Mexico. …

Still the embelm is america
Not too sure about that @Allforthewifey did you hear about this? I think @subhub174014 might be guilty of altering the presidential seal where Trump spoke? Part of the article states:

While the seal in the above-displayed photograph may look official at first glance, this is actually a manipulated version of the official symbol. For instance, it features a two-headed eagle similar to Russia’s coat of arms, golf clubs instead of arrows, and the phrase “45 es un titere,” which translates to “45 is a puppet,” instead of the motto of the United States “e pluribus unum” or “out of many, one.”

Not too sure about that @Allforthewifey did you hear about this? I think @subhub174014 might be guilty of altering the presidential seal where Trump spoke? Part of the article states:

While the seal in the above-displayed photograph may look official at first glance, this is actually a manipulated version of the official symbol. For instance, it features a two-headed eagle similar to Russia’s coat of arms, golf clubs instead of arrows, and the phrase “45 es un titere,” which translates to “45 is a puppet,” instead of the motto of the United States “e pluribus unum” or “out of many, one.”

i was talking about Harley Davidson

what the hell are you talking about?

Back