trump running for re-election on the economy

Mmmmm why is it now the DOJ is telling Mueller he can not speak about anything that isn't covered in what they released

Just what are they trying to hide.....going to be very interesting....how can and will the DOJ try and shut him up in front of congress?

Mueller has already done that to himself - at that last press conference he intimated that the only reason he didn’t indict Trump for obstruction was because he’s a sitting President - but in front of many witnesses and multiple times he said that wasn’t the reason. He had to then correct his press conference shortly thereafter.

Mueller has already done that to himself - at that last press conference he intimated that the only reason he didn’t indict Trump for obstruction was because he’s a sitting President - but in front of many witnesses and multiple times he said that wasn’t the reason. He had to then correct his press conference shortly thereafter.

he said he was not able to indict the pres....but that he was not innocent either

even without the Mueller report they have enough on him to get him for high crimes and misdemeanors....

he said he was not able to indict the pres....but that he was not innocent either

even without the Mueller report they have enough on him to get him for high crimes and misdemeanors....

In the weak minds of Schiff and Nadler maybe.

Wasn’t Mueller’s job to exonerate only to indict if there was enough evidence to do so - he didn’t - so there wasn’t.

If you believe the polls

Polls have proven fairly useless regarding President Trump.

polls are not accurate at any time......like I said earlier......they grab so many names at random and call and ask.....who knows maybe they grabbed a large bunch of one party or another

we will see a few more Dems knocked out next week and cut it down some.....over a year to go yet a lot can happen......but I really think it is just a matter of time before he gets impeached...everyday they find more....a majority of the country has never read the Mueller rport...to include a lot of members of the congress and senate...it should came out tomorrow....if the DOJ doesn't try to silence mueller….most of it a lot of people already know.....the dems just want mueller to spell it out for those that don't....might sway public opinion and might not...I'm sure trump will try and silence what he can.....also bet trumpo will be glued to the TV tomorrow...he might tweet on occasion...but doubt he is out

but he is losing support among republicans slowly...and as election draws closer how many others will abandum him

I know polls are inaccurate but the last regarding impeaching President Trump was something like 62% of the population is against impeachment and being that it’s a political decision - I doubt a sensible politician like Nancy Pelosi will move forward with that.

In the weak minds of Schiff and Nadler maybe.

Wasn’t Mueller’s job to exonerate only to indict if there was enough evidence to do so - he didn’t - so there wasn’t.

wrong again......he was to find out about the Russian meddling.....he did not have enough to prosecute a Pres and can not do so anyway…….but did say the pres is NOT innocent!

It was improper for him to say that - prosecutors either prosecute or they don’t.
Judges and or juries in America determine guilt or innocence. Only Dems now seem to believe in guilty til proven innocent.

I know polls are inaccurate but the last regarding impeaching President Trump was something like 62% of the population is against impeachment and being that it’s a political decision - I doubt a sensible politician like Nancy Pelosi will move forward with that.

and what did I just read above....polls are inaccurate......and yet you believe this poll?....kind of selective aren't you

No - I prefaced my statement with polls are inaccurate - jus sayin

Nancy Pelosi will pay attention to them however

well housing sales slipping....auto sales down....first signs of ******* hitting the fan

the man is just a walking time bomb and sooner or later he is going to implode

a lot of people dislike Pelosi....but she is very sharp
she raised millions for several dem candidates

Nobody can argue that Pelosi isn’t smart and experienced and win that argument - she’s handed President Trump his arse a coupla times and that isn’t an easy thing to do - hell he even respects her.

Have to wait and see - I hope she’s wrong
America has been sailing along - be nice if it continues

Back