TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Posting negative news from states of people who's position you cannot challenge is not hard to analyze.
None of us are Governors, it doesn't make sense. So why not stop shitting on America?
We get, you hate it here so you left. Stay gone. Don't concern yourself with our issues.
Ed...I am an American...Born, raised and worked most of life in the United States.....I have family and friends stateside...that are of my concern...We are on 1144 pages of fucking nothing but jabs, bullshit, charts to nowhere, hearings to nowhere, committees to nowhere, scandals to nowhere, money being sent to nowhere, insults, and etc...Just like you and everyone else on this forum...I will exercise my freedoms...Speech...wink wink... ;) America is shitting on itself, Ed...I am pointing out the *******...which is a joke...I have no plans of returning to the states...will finish out my days here in Portugal in peace and tranquility...You post, I post, We all post...and that is true Freedom...;)

p.s. I welcome any positive news from those that are posting on Reasonable Political Discussions...👌

What could he write about ?

His books make millions. People actually still want to know what he thinks.
Not what he could write about, it's what he did write about. Successful author. Sold millions of copies of all of his books and signed a $60million book deal with a major house.
When you are intelligent, and have intelligent followers, they read, and you're likely to set records.

Ed...I am an American...Born, raised and worked most of life in the United States.....I have family and friends stateside...that are of my concern...We are on 1144 pages of fucking nothing but jabs, bullshit, charts to nowhere, hearings to nowhere, committees to nowhere, scandals to nowhere, money being sent to nowhere, insults, and etc...Just like you and everyone else on this forum...I will exercise my freedoms...Speech...wink wink... ;) America is shitting on itself, Ed...I am pointing out the *******...which is a joke...I have no plans of returning to the states...will finish out my days here in Portugal in peace and tranquility...You post, I post, We all post...and that is true Freedom...;)

p.s. I welcome any positive news from those that are posting on Reasonable Political Discussions...👌
The Forum is not a cone of Freedom.

Posting negative news from states of people who's position you cannot challenge is not hard to analyze.
None of us are Governors, it doesn't make sense. So why not stop shitting on America?
We get, you hate it here so you left. Stay gone. Don't concern yourself with our issues.
I honestly came to the conclusion the portugal is boring and nothing interesting ever happens there and if it does no nobody cares..

Exactly...stay right where you are...where it is exciting and interesting...and everyone cares... ;) 👌 👏

View attachment 5716254
But is that a bad thing ..you speak of mud sling but who talks bad about portugal daily ..truth be told most of us probably try not to respond to your comments mostly because they are out of sync and unrelated to most conversations here ...

Just another ring wing nut that want peace but want to throw their 2 cents in whenever they feel like it ...hey you want friendly political conversation , TAKE A NUMBER

FYI ...IM NOT SURE BUT CACTUS ISNT LIKE A THING IN KENTUCKY..you thinking the southwest ...Louisville ky is the southern part of the Midwest 😏

But is that a bad thing ..you speak of mud sling but who talks bad about portugal daily ..truth be told most of us probably try not to respond to your comments mostly because they are out of sync and unrelated to most conversations here ...

Just another ring wing nut that want peace but want to throw their 2 cents in whenever they feel like it ...hey you want friendly political conversation , TAKE A NUMBER

FYI ...IM NOT SURE BUT CACTUS ISNT LIKE A THING IN KENTUCKY..you thinking the southwest ...Louisville ky is the southern part of the Midwest 😏

(y)truth be told most of us probably try not to respond to your comments mostly because they are out of sync and unrelated to most conversations here... 👏 👏 👏 👌 Just the way like it...Boring...Stay Frosty in good Ole Kentucky...You have everything you need there...;)

(y)truth be told most of us probably try not to respond to your comments mostly because they are out of sync and unrelated to most conversations here... 👏 👏 👏 👌 Just the way like it...Boring...Stay Frosty in good Ole Kentucky...You have everything you need there...;)

Wtf are you talking about ? Seriously dude ..was that like a philosophy or something?😂😅😂 that's why I live here ...thank you or something else?🤷🏾 idk lol

just more proof that the right can not make a case on anything without lying and distorting the truth...................
trump virus worse here than in most countries

1918 Pandemic (H1N1 virus) | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC

WebIt is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world’s population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.

COVID-19 exacted a higher infection-related and excess all-cause death toll from the United States than from 20 peer countries throughout the pandemic but had less of an impact in the most-vaccinated states in the Delta and Omicron surges, suggests a study published late last week in JAMA.

The United States had 155,000 to 466,000 more deaths than peer nations in the second half of 2021 and early 2022, the investigators estimated.

How Trump’s denial and mismanagement led to the covid …

WebDec 19, 2020 · “president trump has led a historic, whole-of-america coronavirus response — resulting in 100,000 ventilators procured, an abundance of critical ppe sourced for our …

Lol but how many ppl died from h1n1 in the u.s? ...second h1n1 came from pigs in Mexico..maybe getting your facts and news from memes is actually the real problem here
right now the trump virus is coming from pigs......the ones withing the republican party

1. Republicans Fight Covid Mandates, Then Blame Biden as Cases …

WebRepublicans Fight Covid Mandates, Then Blame Biden as Cases Rise - The New York Times G.O.P. Fights Covid Mandates, Then Blames Biden as Cases Rise Republicans have …

just more proof that the right can not make a case on anything without lying and distorting the truth...................
trump virus worse here than in most countries

1918 Pandemic (H1N1 virus) | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC

WebIt is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world’s population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.

COVID-19 exacted a higher infection-related and excess all-cause death toll from the United States than from 20 peer countries throughout the pandemic but had less of an impact in the most-vaccinated states in the Delta and Omicron surges, suggests a study published late last week in JAMA.

The United States had 155,000 to 466,000 more deaths than peer nations in the second half of 2021 and early 2022, the investigators estimated.

How Trump’s denial and mismanagement led to the covid …

WebDec 19, 2020 · “president trump has led a historic, whole-of-america coronavirus response — resulting in 100,000 ventilators procured, an abundance of critical ppe sourced for our …

By that metric it’s the Debacle Joe virus now - although I still favor the Chi-née Virus 🤨

these right wingers so vindictive and hate America because the people do not want them.....they take any opportunity they can to make fun of america....even using the weather....how hard up can they get.....and then you have the gay man in portugal still trying to get back to america and can not find a handout...so he is bitter.....
\

must be hard being a republican right now

I imagine tis hard being a Republican right now but still a whole lot better’n being a demented delusional Dem 😉

If you really thought it was @ridgelyfan you would have reported him already since having two account is against the rules of the forum. Moderators can see. But instead, you just call him by another members name (like it's an insult) and avoid answering the question.
You still don't know, do you?

I miss Ridge when he’s gone :{

If you really thought it was @ridgelyfan you would have reported him already since having two account is against the rules of the forum. Moderators can see. But instead, you just call him by another members name (like it's an insult) and avoid answering the question.
You still don't know, do you?

He‘s locked out Ed - no clue why 🤨

Back