Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
View attachment 928313
And YOU, h-h are a liar and you know it. You're just lying to yourself. Comments like these just confirms that practically everything you say is bullshit as well. You want to start adding up those filibusters again? You take all the filibusters of ALL the past Presidents, and they don't add up to equal the number of filibusters the Republicans put on Obama. And the thing is, the hate is STILL going on even as THEIR popularity is close to single digits and Obama's is the highest since he took office.
The topic SH and I were discussing was debt ceiling raises, not filibusters and I gave proof of what I said.

But like always you want to recycle arguments from the past. You should remember, we agreed to save a lot of typing. When you want to throw out your filibuster BS argument you just say #7. My #7 response translates to "go back to the politics thread post 1750 where I schooled you on how to actually count filibuster, cloture motions, clotures invoked, and measures blocked." There's a whole table there you can review for how successful the minority in each congress was at blocking measures....and you'll see the democrats were as effective as the republicans over many years and many different presidents.

Back when I was schooling you on all this you even admitted in post 1743 that you might have learned something....guess you were wrong!

Last edited:
Trump is a very dangerous person and this election is going to be closer than people imagine.
I agree... there are a lot of people on this board that just don't see it... and blindly vote republican... no matter what is running!
they just don't care.... fools!
not sure why they don't listen to some of the people on here that are from other countries and see what they say about him... he is the laughing stock around the world... everywhere but Russia... hell yes they want him in... he wants to pull out of NATO... that would give Russia the green light to just walk in wherever they wanted with nothing to stop them... plus I think trump has pretty much worn out his biz welcome here and he needs to expand overseas.... working on Scotland.. and now they hate him!... the UK hates him and talked about banning him from the country... but a lot here just don't care they listen to the snake oil sales pitch... like Alanm and some others

I agree... there are a lot of people on this board that just don't see it... and blindly vote republican... no matter what is running!
they just don't care.... fools!
not sure why they don't listen to some of the people on here that are from other countries and see what they say about him... he is the laughing stock around the world... everywhere but Russia... hell yes they want him in... he wants to pull out of NATO... that would give Russia the green light to just walk in wherever they wanted with nothing to stop them... plus I think trump has pretty much worn out his biz welcome here and he needs to expand overseas.... working on Scotland.. and now they hate him!... the UK hates him and talked about banning him from the country... but a lot here just don't care they listen to the snake oil sales pitch... like Alanm and some others

First of all Russia has been doing pretty much whatever they wanted anyway and Obama has not done *******.

Second i dont even like Trump and wont be voting for him but Hillary is even worse.

Alanm! So Hilary murdered an ambassador! Reallyyyy! And I guess Bush and bumsfeld did not ******* almost 3 thousand Americans!! To top it off, it was on direct American soil! So now I say to you! GET A LIFE AND EDUCATE YOURSELF! Or you will look and sound stupid just like Trump does every time he opens his big mouth!!

Alanm! So Hilary murdered an ambassador! Reallyyyy! And I guess Bush and bumsfeld did not ******* almost 3 thousand Americans!! To top it off, it was on direct American soil! So now I say to you! GET A LIFE AND EDUCATE YOURSELF! Or you will look and sound stupid just like Trump does every time he opens his big mouth!!

Hey......i am not doing anything different then sub hub......he posts the same ******* and i dont see you screaming about that.....right because the left is all about the double standard.....

And she has murdered.....maybe do a little investigating of Vince Foster and Jerry Parks death and how they were tied to the Clintons

So basically if i dont agree with all the ******* the left spouts i must be uneducated......fuck Trump i dont even support him......just because i dont support him doesnt mean i support that idiot Hillary

On american soil......hahaha....i guess your saying they are responsible for 9/11????

Please explain that one....

And she has murdered.....maybe do a little investigating of Vince Foster and Jerry Parks death and how they were tied to the Clintons
just more right wing BS that you are not smart enough to figure out... you just believe it because if the right says it... it must be true!
has she been indicted or even brought in under suspicion?... again with all your assaults... where are the charges?

zz20.jpg

just more right wing BS that you are not smart enough to figure out... you just believe it because if the right says it... it must be true!
has she been indicted or even brought in under suspicion?... again with all your assaults... where are the charges?

View attachment 928658

Actually the right never said any of that if you new anything about anything. Just because someone has not been indicted doesnt mean they didnt do it....there are people who know what her and her husband have done......oh but wait as you said that cant happen today because people would talk.......hahaha....right. if you believe that then you are stupid.

Back