Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
you didn't read that letter I posted above
I don't know what the hell you are taking about. I was responding to your meme claiming GW took us from a $5.6 trillion surplus to a $10 trillion debt....your post #835. That is utter bullshit and I posted the data to prove it. Not only is it BS, it is nonsensical given the author's obvious lack of understanding of the difference between surplus/deficit and debt.

GW took us from a $5.6 trillion surplus to a $10 trillion debt....your post #835.
well I will admit I didn't know the actual number... but I know he did inherit a surplus which he took to a major deficit... matter of fact didn't he raise the debt ceiling several times... but would not do it for Obama!

well I will admit I didn't know the actual number... but I know he did inherit a surplus which he took to a major deficit... matter of fact didn't he raise the debt ceiling several times... but would not do it for Obama!
More made up bullshit. The debt ceiling has been raised for every president in modern times....multiple times for each actually, Obama included. Here's the plot of debt and debt ceiling. Note how raising the debt ceiling just make room for more and more debt.

debt-limit-history-data-for-web-2013-updated-rjr-chart1%20large.jpg

you sure are quick to make up those phoney charts.....
They're not phony and you know it...or you should. You're welcome to go to the government's website and verify the numbers.

Oh and I presume you don't realize just how ignorant your comment about not raising the debt ceiling for Obama is....as of right now, congress has given Obama a blank check. We're currently under a debt limit suspension....meaning the treasury can borrow as much as they want through March 2017/

http://dailysignal.com/2016/02/02/the-us-debt-just-exceeded-19-trillion-heres-how-we-got-here/

Last edited:
OMFG! If Trump ever gets in! I am moving sooooooooooo far away from here! And I live in Canada!! America will be the laughing stock of the world, I hope u realize that everyone! God forbid if he landed the strongest position in the world! YOU ARE FIRED! BOOOOOOOOOOOM , there goes the world!

America will be the laughing stock of the world, I hope u realize that everyone!
he already is... just making it this far!... but the snake oil salesman has suckered a lot of people into the better jobs thing... and some on the right have no morales or standards and are willing to put anyone in that might move their programs of helping the rich!

he already is... just making it this far!... but the snake oil salesman has suckered a lot of people into the better jobs thing... and some on the right have no morales or standards and are willing to put anyone in that might move their programs of helping the rich!

Its amazing to me how many people are deaf, dumb and blind when it comes to Hillary, no politician out there lies more , is more of a criminal than Hillary.

And i dont even like Donald Trump, but to say he is a snake oil salesman with no morales when you have her across the isle is beyond laughable.

No matter which one is elected we will be the laughing stock of the world.

Last edited:
Its amazing to me how many people are deaf, dumb and blind when it comes to Hillary, no politician out there lies more , is more of a criminal than Hillary.
that's all put out by the right and people like you who don't know better just keep it going and spread it... tell me how they is better than your man?

that's all put out by the right and people like you who don't know better just keep it going and spread it... tell me how they is better than your man?

Really......hahahaha......so by your brilliant theory then all the lies about Trump are put out by the left and people like yourself.

The left is a master at turning lies into truths and get people to believe them.....it worked on you

Hahahaha......joe Biden is a brilliant political mind.....hahahahahahahaha......now i know you are brainwashed

Back