To let cuckolds watch, or not?

Black bulls: Do you prefer the cuckold to be present or would you rather he drop her to you and pick her up when you’re done? Have you ever given chores or errands for the cuck to do while you have your way with “his” lady?

White women: What do you prefer, why? Even if your white man stayed would you be so enthralled in your bull you would forget he was even there? What if he asked you to stop?

Cuckolds: What do you prefer? Have you ever been instructed to do chores or errands while your wife and her bull enjoy one another?

Cuck here. Watch always for a few reasons. First and foremost its for her protection. Its dangerous out there for woman and yes I may be a cuck that doesnt not mean I am weak or helpless. Cucking is a choice I make for my womans happiness. but its also very hot to watch and clean up after. Im very much looking forward to our first.

Black bulls: Do you prefer the cuckold to be present or would you rather he drop her to you and pick her up when you’re done? Have you ever given chores or errands for the cuck to do while you have your way with “his” lady?

White women: What do you prefer, why? Even if your white man stayed would you be so enthralled in your bull you would forget he was even there? What if he asked you to stop?

Cuckolds: What do you prefer? Have you ever been instructed to do chores or errands while your wife and her bull enjoy one another?
Bull - we haven't come across a Bull that wants her alone ...but we've only met up as a couple .
Lady - She prefers me there and so far hasn't had me leave but we have a contract that states she is allowed.
Cuckold - I'd rather be there in any capacity to help , watch , clean or nothing at all . Only there for her .

Cuck here. Both. Sometimes I watch n video. However once we trust BBC then I feel they need time alone to develop more kinky connection..She appreciate both situations.Always makes me clean her up and sometimes both....We do this as couple so if bull only wants her alone we decline..

cuck here - much prefer being there and watching - love being involved but that’s up to the bulls comfort level - she also fucks alone always depends on availability. She’s got married bulls
who have to fuck during the day / a lot of
times I can’t leave work so she gets some
one on one fucking.

Sometimes my wife preffers that i watch them because she wants me to see her level of satisfaction and how good he pleases her, she wants me to know and see how much better he makes her orgasm. And then othertimes she wants to be completly alone like go out to his house because she just wants to focus entirly on herself and her satisfaction without worrying about putting on a show for me. And this is when her pleasure is even better.

Cuck here. Both. Sometimes I watch n video. However once we trust BBC then I feel they need time alone to develop more kinky connection..She appreciate both situations.Always makes me clean her up and sometimes both....We do this as couple so if bull only wants her alone we decline..
Same. I want her to get alone time. But we're in this as a bi couple so we want a kinky Dom that wants the group session too.

Back