Stag/Vixen married couple here. Been in the lifestyle for close to 12 years. We change; all things change. My wife is not quite as flexible as she was a decade ago. Our most recent bull, whom we met last Thanksgiving, always hosts. He purchased a spanking bench and a ramp wedge for his encounters. It took some getting used to, but my wife loves them now. She reaches a higher level of climax. I am not a spokesperson for the equipment but from my point of view the bull can access my wife much deeper without Deb being smashed into the bed. Anyone had similar experiences?

Attachments

• Spankingbench.jpg
    Spankingbench.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 120
  • Rampwedge.jpg
    Rampwedge.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 132
Thats true black guys fuck even harder our wife with there wedding rings on and been the dominant male in the room there challenge our masculinity telling me my wife wont be the same after he finishes her , he will make her say to me how deep he’s fucking her and ask me to get close soo i can see his cum dripping down her pussy he will finally ask me to put my small dick inside her while he jumps behind me and fucks my ass making me his bitch too as he cums inside me too

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
I don't think beautiful white women deserve little white cocks. They deserve good BBC sex. The black bull lives with me and my girlfriend and I watch them fuck every day. She loves black cocks! White males - please don't touch a woman

Thats true black guys fuck even harder our wife with there wedding rings on and been the dominant male in the room there challenge our masculinity telling me my wife wont be the same after he finishes her , he will make her say to me how deep he’s fucking her and ask me to get close soo i can see his cum dripping down her pussy he will finally ask me to put my small dick inside her while he jumps behind me and fucks my ass making me his bitch too as he cums inside me too
I know, and it feels so great to me too

The only way my wife let me cum the last few months while whe talk about the things that happend with the many lovers she had befor me. Whe both love it this way.
View attachment 5154624
O.M.F.G yes!! That drives me absoloutaly wild when my wife tells me about the men she had before me. Unfortunately she's stopped telling me the stories because she says it turns her off to talk about them. I am devastated and don't know how to get her to talk about the men in her past. Any suggestions please?

Back