View attachment 7354463
When your wife is off for the summer and you come home early to surprise her but you see her bulls vehicle in the driveway as you drive up to your house.... so you instead of interrupting you drive around the neighborhood until he's done with yet another breeding session with love of your life.
My husband loves to see a huge black cock fuck his wife and loves to see that cum gush out just like this. It makes him hard just watching me being taken and cream filled.

My husband loves to see a huge black cock fuck his wife and loves to see that cum gush out just like this. It makes him hard just watching me being taken and cream filled.
Oh i do to! Why i waited for him to finish fucking my wife is because i didn't know about this visit today so i knew they wouldn't be expecting me so i didn't want to surprise and interrupt him just destroying my wife.

I waited about 30 minutes after he left and went home. My wife was in the kitchen cleaning in her casual clothes, booty shorts (no panties) and tanktop no bra. She acted like nothing had happened. As she's cleaning, im staring at her sexy lil ass shaking back and forth while she's wiping the countertops, and i start to see his cum slowly running down her right leg.

I block couples who agree on all conditions to meet with me but require a condom at the last minute. Let your husband wear that condom! Or wear it yourself while fucking your wife! If you are worried about the risk of pregnancy, you can use the pill, it is your choice. But I would like to cum inside the woman in my bed without a condom, and if you have a problem with that, bye
It's like taking a shower in a raincoat.

Back