I block couples who agree on all conditions to meet with me but require a condom at the last minute. Let your husband wear that condom! Or wear it yourself while fucking your wife! If you are worried about the risk of pregnancy, you can use the pill, it is your choice. But I would like to cum inside the woman in my bed without a condom, and if you have a problem with that, bye

I block couples who agree on all conditions to meet with me but require a condom at the last minute. Let your husband wear that condom! Or wear it yourself while fucking your wife! If you are worried about the risk of pregnancy, you can use the pill, it is your choice. But I would like to cum inside the woman in my bed without a condom, and if you have a problem with that, bye
Perfect…my wife’s first bbc will be a bare bbc

:love:
Honey, the second I seat on this huge cock, our marriage be forever transformed.

I will be a slut, sa only by huge black соck. I’ll finally be happy, and hopefully you, too.

My wife has been with white guys and we just starting with black guys, she has had her first experience last summer. The one thing that is most important for us is communication. I let her know what works and doesn’t and she tells me. If you can’t communicate be careful it’s a rough road to guide down but the experience are worth the ride.
that's a healthy outlook on things

THERE IS NOTHING IN THE WORLD MORE ENJOYABLE than watching a black bull fuck a married white woman. Look at how much she cares about passion and pleasure in the moment. Nothing can stop them. Please share
View attachment 7238695
Why try to stop it, Sir? It's inevitable, it's right, and it's what they deserve. We should understand our place, step aside, and serve them as they see fit. Let nature take its course.

Back