I love how cartoon white husbands are just as impotent as up real life cuckolds.
Dunno bout all that, although I can certainly admit that there are many men who could do a lot more in bed for my wife, but the eroticization of denial is definitely a provocative element for us. For me this cartoon rendering has a lot more of a vibe of budding curiosity/exploration/discovery between a girlfriend and boyfriend. I think this probably hits a surprising number of us in the “feels”! I don’t think it’s anything to be ashamed of either. Couples just need to communicate. No matter what age or point a couple shares that moment of revelation, it’s a biggie. And for those who haven’t, you gotta root for all of them to get there🤞🏻

Last edited:
After the wedding there should be another ceremony, one that sees the women broken in by a bull or maybe two.
Then the couple should vow to always be at the call of a bull.
The husband also vows to be a cuckold and have his wife always have the pleasure of a black cock.
Then the wife progresses to be black only and the property of black men.

After the wedding there should be another ceremony, one that sees the women broken in by a bull or maybe two.
Then the couple should vow to always be at the call of a bull.
The husband also vows to be a cuckold and have his wife always have the pleasure of a black cock.
Then the wife progresses to be black only and the property of black men.
I’m all in with this.

Back