Taboo

I never said that. Since I made this post he’s now listed as a male. Nothing worse than a guy pretending to be a woman on here. It explains why he couldn’t grasp what I was saying.
Sorry you did say just that! Quote "While you’re at it you should probably verify so men know you’re real. It’s not hard and I did it on the first day".

Our post was to say people don't need to get verified to have an opinion, don't care if he was a cow tapping the keys! and he had a fair point "on behalf of SWF's" even though he was a guy! ;)

Sorry you did say just that! Quote "While you’re at it you should probably verify so men know you’re real. It’s not hard and I did it on the first day".

Our post was to say people don't need to get verified to have an opinion, don't care if he was a cow tapping the keys! and he had a fair point "on behalf of SWF's" even though he was a guy! ;)
I never used the word credibility. You’re inserting that. The site has verification to help limit the catfishing so it’s very important to know who you are speaking with. It lends towards credibility too but I wasn’t saying that. Don’t inject

I never used the word credibility. You’re inserting that. The site has verification to help limit the catfishing so it’s very important to know who you are speaking with. It lends towards credibility too but I wasn’t saying that. Don’t inject
Eh? Credibility? where have i "INJECTED" that? :ROFLMAO:

My wife doesn't think it is taboo. Recently while watching a soap opera with her mom there was an exchange between the two of them. Her mom expressed dislike for seeing black men in bed with white women as shown on the soap opera. My wife quickly responded that there is nothing wrong with it and that it is becoming very common. Not sure where my wife got the details about it becoming very common.

Let’s face it. No matter how common many of these posts claim this is. It isn’t. It’s still very taboo and that’s part of the allure of it. Taboo is a matter of perspective. It doesn’t have to be this most extreme sexual acts. Although sex outside your marriage is extreme. I love the contrast and the taboo of sex outside my marriage. The black men love the idea of being with a married woman. I’m not saying they wouldn’t want to fuck a single woman but the men I talk to want a woman of substance and that’s part of the draw and taboo of it. Just as women like the taboo of sex outside their marriage and with a black man. The black men like the taboo of being inside a married white pussy. What are you thoughts?
I agree that the taboo aspect is a huge turn part of it. Like you mentioned being married, white, with a black man.

I agree that the taboo aspect is a huge turn part of it. Like you mentioned being married, white, with a black man.
AGREE 😍!
The black-on-white sexual taboo, the black-with-white social taboo and consensual extramarital sex are major turn-ons for us.
If anyone told us we'll be involved in this lifestyle, 10 years ago, we'll say they were crazy.

Last edited:
My wife doesn't think it is taboo. Recently while watching a soap opera with her mom there was an exchange between the two of them. Her mom expressed dislike for seeing black men in bed with white women as shown on the soap opera. My wife quickly responded that there is nothing wrong with it and that it is becoming very common. Not sure where my wife got the details about it becoming very common.
What I've noticed, in both media and in real life, it is more common to see a black man with a white woman than to see a white man with a black woman. Just find it unusual... :unsure:

My wife doesn’t like the term “bull” as she has feelings for her black man. She knows and loves the taboo part of having a black guy servicing her sexual needs.
After he got her pregnant (not planned) she found out how taboo it real is. Some of her friends had a lot of questions about getting into the lifestyle. Many had questions about getting knocked up with a black baby, how family and friends thought. Many what to know about our marriage and if we still had sex. We have a lot of sex. It’s not for everyone buy we love it
My wife never liked the term "Bull" either, she felt it was demeaning. She prefered using "My lover" or "secomd husband".

Let’s face it. No matter how common many of these posts claim this is. It isn’t. It’s still very taboo and that’s part of the allure of it. Taboo is a matter of perspective. It doesn’t have to be this most extreme sexual acts. Although sex outside your marriage is extreme. I love the contrast and the taboo of sex outside my marriage. The black men love the idea of being with a married woman. I’m not saying they wouldn’t want to fuck a single woman but the men I talk to want a woman of substance and that’s part of the draw and taboo of it. Just as women like the taboo of sex outside their marriage and with a black man. The black men like the taboo of being inside a married white pussy. What are you thoughts?
i agree i really enjoy a white married pussy ----from my experience most wifes find the taboo so hot most so wet before you begin

I agree it is a taboo and that its better that it still is because it just gives it more sexual tension. But on the other hand I would argue that even though its a taboo, its not uncommon at all. Its a fact that internet doesn't reflect reality, but when it comes to BBC, there is just so, so much content online that its impossible that it is not the truth to a larger extent.

O agree with you

Back