The most humiliating for a cuckold

Thinking back on our lifestyle I was totally humiliated one very unforgettable evening , it was in our early days , Kim and I had only been together for six months , at a swingers party that was full of black studs and Kim was being entertained by three , I happened to go by the bedroom she was in , looking in she screamed , take a look looser this is what a cock looks like , I have never forgotten those words , even today she apologises for her remarks ,but it still hurt .

Thinking back on our lifestyle I was totally humiliated one very unforgettable evening , it was in our early days , Kim and I had only been together for six months , at a swingers party that was full of black studs and Kim was being entertained by three , I happened to go by the bedroom she was in , looking in she screamed , take a look looser this is what a cock looks like , I have never forgotten those words , even today she apologises for her remarks ,but it still hurt .
Sorry for you being hurt some of us cuckolds crave to hear her words , just saying

As a white boy (and a former cuckold to a beautiful white woman) with a very small penis, this has been done to me by one of my ex's black bulls. It really sets the pecking order in stone when the bigger stronger black bull makes you suck his big cock and eat his cum in front of your wife. Black men are powerful! I loved it!
What a pussy

My husband really struggled with the afterwards and was very worried about me bonding too much with the bull. Complete freak out one time when we played and then hung out at a party and the bull and I were behaving as a couple. He hated it…and he loved it. Now he is caged and not allowed to cum on play nights. Much more cooperative and seems to thrive on the humiliation of me openly engaging with my special friends in public either before or after.
I think public affection between a married woman and someone that she is having sex with is so hot. Especially hot done in front of the husband. Would not want to be ignored as the husband. Just hot for both to be treated like lovers.

Last edited:
My husband really struggled with the afterwards and was very worried about me bonding too much with the bull. Complete freak out one time when we played and then hung out at a party and the bull and I were behaving as a couple. He hated it…and he loved it. Now he is caged and not allowed to cum on play nights. Much more cooperative and seems to thrive on the humiliation of me openly engaging with my special friends in public either before or after.

I'd like to see how I would react in a similar situation like that. I imagine I would hate it, but love it as well. It would be hard to see her completely ignoring me and focusing all her attention on him. Especially if her Bull starts to get involved and is the only one communicating with me or the only one looking at me...my jealousy would go through the roof! Which is why I love being a cuck....

Hurting also makes it more memorable and that much hotter since she could and did take advantage of your (even if unknown, then) small penis insecurity.

I can honestly relate to this.

I can honestly relate to this.
So can I. When I am horny, I get solicitous toward my wife. Wanting to please her so she will want to have sex. To be in a sexually charged environment, like if she had a lover, while I was denied, would make me much more solicitous toward her. And him. Craving any attention.

Back