The most humiliating for a cuckold

My husband really struggled with the afterwards and was very worried about me bonding too much with the bull. Complete freak out one time when we played and then hung out at a party and the bull and I were behaving as a couple. He hated it…and he loved it. Now he is caged and not allowed to cum on play nights. Much more cooperative and seems to thrive on the humiliation of me openly engaging with my special friends in public either before or after.

My husband really struggled with the afterwards and was very worried about me bonding too much with the bull. Complete freak out one time when we played and then hung out at a party and the bull and I were behaving as a couple. He hated it…and he loved it. Now he is caged and not allowed to cum on play nights. Much more cooperative and seems to thrive on the humiliation of me openly engaging with my special friends in public either before or after.
Good plan. When we cuck guys are horny, we'll agree to anything to enhance that. As with eating our own cum, many of us find that willingness ends mid orgasm. Keep him horny and willing and all three of you will have better time. Give your cuck a chance to say his appreciation in some way before he is released from the cage.

Last edited:
The most humiliating thing for me was one time when my wife and her bf shifted from fucking to making love.

He was a guy she saw regularly and we agreed to meet up at a resort in the Caribbean. I was drinking a whiskey and coke watching them fuck and suddenly I realized that the rough skin slapping on skin and hair pulling had shifted to slow rythmic missionary style sex. My wife’s moans and yelps were replaced with gasps. She was cupping his face and making out as he slid in and out of her. They kissed the whole time.

Normally when he was about to cum he would slam his cock into her hard and after he cums he would pull out and slap her on the ass and tell me “She’s all yours” and then sit back and have a ******* while I got my sloppy seconds.

This time he was gentle and just thrust into her slowly as he cummed and then kept his cock in her while they continued kissing. Was probably only a few seconds but seemed like hours.

Afterwards, I didn’t get any sloppy seconds, she just fell asleep and he got dressed and left.

She knew a line had been crossed and later that night she cuddled up against me and said she was sorry. After that she broke contact with him.

By far the most humiliating for me has been the extreme performance anxiety that came after we started cuckolding. I would get so nervous that I couldn’t get hard or would cum before intercourse began. I felt relieved but humiliated when she finally told me she didn’t want to keep trying to have sex
I know this feeling. ever since my BBC/cuck fantasies, I haven't been able to get hard like I used to. Especially after wearing chastity!

While it is humiliating, it’s also a huge turn on for me. My wife has a friend that she’s converted to BBC sex (she dates white guys but loves fucking black guys and the guys she dates has no ideal). They love to fuck bbc’s in front of me and tease me the whole time. They will have me undress after they get their 2-3 black guys they have over good and hard and giggle at my locked up little cock. Her friend loves to sigh and say, ahhh poor little guy tapping on my locked up caged peepee as they tease and call it. Wife will make me get on my knees and kiss each of the cocks and thank them for coming over to the house for the evening to take care of my two ladies pussies. Wife loves to hold one of the big black cocks and shake it a bit and tell (not ask) for me to come over here and get some new pussy….then she’ll make me sniff and smell our friends pussy on his BBC and make me lick it all over then suck it asking me how I like getting a taste of some new pussy knowing I’m tasting our friends pussy who I’ve always wanted to fuck but never have or will now. After they both get that first big load in there pussy, they’ll have me lay on my back on the bed and straddle my face to feed me the first of many creampies for the night. Humiliating but awesome and also, get to clean two pussies and get fed lots of creampie! Amazing how these two ladies love fucking…..I mean, love fucking hung black men. My wife also has me profusely thank them when they are finished up and leaving and makes sure I let them know in front of her and her friend they are welcome anytime, me home or not, to stop by and take care of her pussy and fill her with cum.

The ultimate cuck dream for me!

i like my cum in cuckolds mouth. i do not allow him to swallow immediately. but he need to play with it in his mouth by gaggling or cum kissing with his wife. Usually 3-5 mins cum show!

Recently i have new cuck couple, hubby enjoy to use my cum as lubricate of his masturbation….
Wow these are great ideas! I'd love to have a "cum show" with my wife....that would be awesome!

Never thought about using his cum as my lube for masturbating. I've often wanted to have her bull fill a load up in my chastity cage then have her lock me back up with after he filled it up! :love:

Suck it like a slut between his legs

images

Back