The most humiliating for a cuckold

The most humiliating for me is going to a public bar with my wife to meet one of her black lovers. I’m dressed in tight lady cut jeans that squeeze my crotch flat. We hold hands as we enter but during a ******* or two he takes command. They sit tight together. Other guests notice and look at us. I’m called gurl or boi when told to go get something. A waitress might say something like nice out of pity for me but are approvingly looking at my wife and her lover.
When we are to leave, we dwell a little side bi side so everyone sees my inferiority both since my tight jeans hide any sign of manliness and her lover, a black KING are muscular, masculine and don’t hide the fact he is well endowed and will leave the bar with a white sexy QOSwife with her cuckold put in his place as an helpless whiteboi.
no one that sees us doubts what will follow. As a weak whiteboi cuck, this is the most humiliating yet extremely arousing feeling. It also makes me complete knowing I’m put in my place by a REAL man, a black MAN, a SUPERIOR MAN.

By far the most humiliating for me has been the extreme performance anxiety that came after we started cuckolding. I would get so nervous that I couldn’t get hard or would cum before intercourse began. I felt relieved but humiliated when she finally told me she didn’t want to keep trying to have sex

This is when the BBC makes you suck his cock, I sometimes make the cuckold suck my cock until I feel like I want to cum, while I'm fucking his wife, I abruptly get out of her pussy and put the cuckold on his knees, cum in his mouth and make him swallow my cum
For me it is not humiliating to be used by a black man. Sexually black men are better equipped than me and are better at fucking than I am.
A black man can pleasure a woman so much better than I can ever hope to do.
So as a small cocked beta guy I accept that a alpa black male can do what he wants to be and I have to follow his orders.

For me it is not humiliating to be used by a black man. Sexually black men are better equipped than me and are better at fucking than I am.
A black man can pleasure a woman so much better than I can ever hope to do.
So as a small cocked beta guy I accept that a alpa black male can do what he wants to be and I have to follow his orders.
Right. It really isn't humiliating to do what you love to do.

Mine would be watching my wife’s tummy grow with the bulls baby
For sure it's hot to see the belly grow and knowing what will come out but I think it's not humilating to see such a natural thing. If the wife and the cuck has decided to let the bull knock up the slut then there is no shame for the cuckold. I guess in contrary he should be proud.

But you loved it and keep serving

We had this bull who after a few months started "joking" that I should suck his cock or I couldn't see when he would fuck my girlfriend. After 3 sessions that he fulfilled his threat I accepted, he ejaculated in my mouth without warning, it was FUCKING humiliating
Lets be realistic we wouldn't be here on this site,and letting black men cuckold us and fucking our wives if deep down we weren't somewhat interested black cock too! You entered the bulls arena,mess with the bull and your gonna get the horn!

Last edited:
This hasn’t happened to me but the thought of my wife coming home from fucking a bull with a condom full of his cum and her wedding ring would be deliciously humiliating. I imagine her showing it to me then making me call him and ask for his permission to retrieve her ring from the condom while swallowing all the cum that’s inside it.

This hasn’t happened to me but the thought of my wife coming home from fucking a bull with a condom full of his cum and her wedding ring would be deliciously humiliating. I imagine her showing it to me then making me call him and ask for his permission to retrieve her ring from the condom while swallowing all the cum that’s inside it.
Nice one.

This is when the BBC makes you suck his cock, I sometimes make the cuckold suck my cock until I feel like I want to cum, while I'm fucking his wife, I abruptly get out of her pussy and put the cuckold on his knees, cum in his mouth and make him swallow my cum
Such a lucky cuck ....

We had this bull who after a few months started "joking" that I should suck his cock or I couldn't see when he would fuck my girlfriend. After 3 sessions that he fulfilled his threat I accepted, he ejaculated in my mouth without warning, it was FUCKING humiliating
No bullshit what did he taste like? What did his cum taste like if you can describe it…my cum tastes bleachy when i have tried it…i have sucked bbc but never tasted their cum

By far the most humiliating for me has been the extreme performance anxiety that came after we started cuckolding. I would get so nervous that I couldn’t get hard or would cum before intercourse began. I felt relieved but humiliated when she finally told me she didn’t want to keep trying to have sex
I hear that being told I was pussy free was the best day

Back