The first time you see that black dick go into your wife

You typically have more strength and stamina, but it's way more than that. She's enjoying the feeling of having a huge cock filling her pussy and the fact that it's attached to a black man is a huge mental stimulation. The taboo of fucking outside of her marriage and the thrill of having sex with a new partner. The fact that she is cuckolding her much smaller white husband is thrilling and knowing that he is actually loving it too let's her enjoy her dark lover without guilt. It can also be an active way to show her husband that she loves him. All of these things are reasons why it is such a wonderful experience for a white woman to enjoy fucking black men and cuckold their husbands.
You are quite right; I oversimplified. The woman's reaction is a mix of physical and emotional stimulation, including all of the factors that you described. The combination varies from woman to woman. For some, breaking the racial taboo is more significant. For others it's the liberation or some other factor. Nevertheless, it's a pleasure to observe and an even greater pleasure to participate.

You are quite right; I oversimplified. The woman's reaction is a mix of physical and emotional stimulation, including all of the factors that you described. The combination varies from woman to woman. For some, breaking the racial taboo is more significant. For others it's the liberation or some other factor. Nevertheless, it's a pleasure to observe and an even greater pleasure to participate.
Whatever the reasons you are giving them a precious gift and it strengthens their love for each other. It's such an awesome thing for everyone.

My first experience we were in University at the time and my GF got chosen to go on a trip to Québec. She would be there for almost a month as an exchange student learning French. We would have some fun sex and I loved going to her apartment. The first couple of weeks she would tell me that things were good and that she missed me. Then about the second week I asked her if she was getting hit on? She was hot brunette and 5'6 about 115 pounds. She said there is this one guy that won't leave her alone. He was always hitting on her and very arrogant. At the time I didn't think that would be her type. So I just left it. Later that week they all went to a pub night and had a bunch of drinks. When they got back to the dorms she said he was knocking at the door. It was louder and louder.....so she let him in. She knew what he wanted. She said in seconds he had her clothes off. She was naked and he made her suck his large cock. He was mixed half Jamaican and half Mexican. She sucked him off, he went down on her....with his big wet tongue. She said he tried fucking her but he was too big...…..and they didn't have lube. She tried and tried taking it in but it wouldn't go. Unfortunately for me …..we never had that problem. She settled for giving him oral and he came in her mouth. She said that she swallowed it not to make a mess. I don't think she ever swallowed my cum. She said that week her friends were asking her about what happened. At first she didn't say anything because they all knew that she had a boyfriend. But she broke down and told them everything. She told them that she had never been with a guy that large before. So her friends were shocked they all heard about how big he was but never saw Joseph naked. That weekend they had another pub night and my girlfriend had a lot of drinks and was all over Joseph. They got back to the dorms and this time it was her begging him to come in. She was prepared this time. Again Joseph had her naked and ripped off her bra and underwear. She undressed him wanting to see his big uncut cock. After oral exchanges she lubed up and he slowly ploughed his way into her. he started pumping slowly and slowly until she could take more and more of his big cock. She took him lying down and had her first vaginal orgasm and then when riding him she exploded and her first wet ejaculation. She thought that she peed herself. When he was ready to cum he pulled out and sprayed his juices all over her bare tits and stomach with a little on her chin. She called me the Monday after and told me what had happened. I was shocked......turned on...….asked for details which I think she didn't expect. When she got back from the trip we got together, she apologized and was crying. We made up, and started making out. We ended up naked in the back of my car....and when she got my pants off I noticed she was more aggressive and she pulled me out. She looked down and was like....wow. I said what....is everything ok? She said yes.....she said wow you're so big. I'm like what? Anyway she gave me a really nice blowjob. The next day when I asked her she said well the truth is I was surprised of how much smaller you are compared to Joseph. She said I knew you were smaller.....but you are way smaller. I was shocked.....but still fully turned on. I asked her to tell me again what happened. She ended up breaking up with me a little while later. She said that she wanted to feel the way she did with Joseph...….full.

I had seen a non-black cock go into my present-day wife's pussy. But that was another story. It was quite different when she got her first black cock, because I had long looked forward to it. It had also taken a lot of work to convince her to go black too. But seeing her discovering the pleasure of a big black cock inside her was priceless. I felt jealous and proud at the same time as if it was me doing it.

I was nervous, anxious and excited. I could not believe that my fantasy was coming true being that my wife was very reluctant at first. Watching my wife's faces and hearing the noises she was making was such a turn on. I encouraged her to be free and let her true emotions show. I loved seeing the contrast in skin color tones. I could not help but stroke while watching my wife .
Much of the same her but followed by insane angst

For me was everything I could have asked for her first Bull was huge! And I loved every min of it. We took our first bull bareback and after he filled my GF up I eagerly clean her cream pie up. I couldnt believe I was doing it! Finally after fantasizing about it for years.. After I was done licking her. I was allowed to fuck her. Her bull really stretch her out. I could feel both of there juices on my cock. It was the fastest I have ever cum. I lasted maybe 10 strokes.
That would b me

The first time I watched my wife take her first ever BBC lovers very much larger cock than mine, was the most sexually arousing sight I had ever experienced. It was amazing seeing his longer and thicker black cock head stretching her cunt as his huge cock head started penetrating her cunt , hearing her begging him to go slowly until she got used to his size then hearing her groans as her first orgasm hit her then hearing her begging him to fuck his black cock harder in her cunt and telling him how good his cock felt and to fuck his black cock and cum up my cunt please please fuck me harder ooh god .
She used words I had never ever heard her say .
It was and is wonderful every time we meet him and he fucks her hard, I also occasionally take his cock on his instructions and guide it to my wife’s pussy hole and watch as he penetrates her . Seeing her white fingers trying to encircle his thick black cock , as with his cock entering her cunt the colour contrast seeing his black body against her white body is just amazing as they get a rhythm going and he pounds her deep and hard until he cums filling her cunt with his powerful black seed. Until you see that contrast you wouldn’t understand the sexual tension it brings to you as you watch them both before and after they fuck. Then seeing his cum oozing from her stretched open vaginal opening is truly an amazing sight.
Taking superior black cock has brought her white married whore and slut out and she is sexually attracted to black guy’s,

Last edited:
The first time I watched my wife take her BBC lovers very much larger cock than mine, was the most sexually arousing sight I had ever experienced. It was amazing seeing his longer and thicker cock entering her cunt , hearing her begging him to go slowly until she got used to his size then hearing her groans as her first orgasm hit her then hearing her begging him to fuck his black cock harder in her cunt and telling him to fill her with his black cum .
She used words I had never ever heard her say .
It was and is wonderful every time we meet him and they fuck.
Know exactly what you mean, sometimes wonder if i am a freak or something, so glad to know other husbands feel the same

Back