The first time you see that black dick go into your wife

Nothing, absolutely nothing more amazing to watch it happen the first time - especially when it’s your first time watching and your wife’s first black guy. An incredible experience that I highly recommend!
Thanks fot advices. I hope to 3
Same here,excited, nervous and even though I was happy for them to enjoy, felt 'stung' a little bit too
I'm waiting to feel a lot of good feeling when this will happend.

It was *******. It happened on October 27th 2002. my Wife Cecilia was 20 years old, i was 39, and we were about to be married. i had been cuckolded many times prior that day, and by then i had accepted that as normal . She was really hot (She still), almost a young, When we met each other, almost a year before, She told me She was sexually free, but She didn't accept Her boyfriends to be with other woman. I could had take it or leave it. i took it. She was marvelous, beautiful, hot, and with a overwhelming personality. i had never had sex with someone like her. Well, a week before our marriage she put very clear what was going to happen. She always have been cristal clear with me, and i love her for that. She told me that She loved me, but She also had a strong thing with REAL ALPHA BLACK MEN, many times as submissive, and a lot of times as slave. She told me also that She was slave of Oscar. i knew Oscar, He was Her tennis professor in our club, a huge Black Man. They were always together, and it was obvious for me that they were lovers. But i didn't have a clue that He was Her Master (i was very naif because there were clues everywhere). So my future Wife told me that day that She wanted to see if i really accepted the presence of Oscar, and my cuckold rol. So She invited me and Oscar to Her apartment. It was October 27th 2002. When i arrived my girlfriend's apartment, Oscar was there, and Cecilia was dressed and had a makeup i never saw on her. Kind of extremely slutty. ¡And She was wearing a black leather collar! Oscar, who i knew from the club as i already said, was very cold with me. Cecilia was lovely that night and presented Oscar as Her Master, and in front of Him repeated most of the things She already told me. And then She announced me that Her Master had decided that that night would be the last night i could have intercourse with Her. She looked at me, and said me honey this is the way it is and the way it would be, but if you don't want to marry me that's ok. I said it was *******, but the decision wasn't so hard: i loved Her and i hope also that someday She could broke the relationship with Oscar. So i said i was ok with that. Then i saw a big smile in Oscar's face, and He said that He was going so we can have our last night of love. But before going, Oscar ordered Cecilia to get herself all fours on the sofa, She obey Him as a soldier, and seconds after was showing Her gorgeous vagina without panties. Oscar then fucked her without any care and sign of love, while She moaned in a way i'd never saw before. It could be about 5 minutes, perhaps less, and He cum in Her. She then cleaned Oscar penis, as it was a something they always do. And Oscar said oh boi, you can fuck her now, and He went away. i will never forget that moment, His big black penis, His semen in Her mouth and vagina, Her face... a face of satisfaction. We spent the night together. i could have intercorse with Her, but it was no so easy, because i couldn't take out of my mind the picture of Oscar fucking my girlfriend. Her vagina was sloppy, but She didn't allowed me to cum inside her. She didn't want also to make oral sex to me, but She allowed me to make oral sex to Her. i slept with a mixed flavor in my mouth of Her vagina and Oscar's semen. i will never forget that day, perhaps the most important of my life.

It was *******. It happened on October 27th 2002. my Wife Cecilia was 20 years old, i was 39, and we were about to be married. i had been cuckolded many times prior that day, and by then i had accepted that as normal . She was really hot (She still), almost a young, When we met each other, almost a year before, She told me She was sexually free, but She didn't accept Her boyfriends to be with other woman. I could had take it or leave it. i took it. She was marvelous, beautiful, hot, and with a overwhelming personality. i had never had sex with someone like her. Well, a week before our marriage she put very clear what was going to happen. She always have been cristal clear with me, and i love her for that. She told me that She loved me, but She also had a strong thing with REAL ALPHA BLACK MEN, many times as submissive, and a lot of times as slave. She told me also that She was slave of Oscar. i knew Oscar, He was Her tennis professor in our club, a huge Black Man. They were always together, and it was obvious for me that they were lovers. But i didn't have a clue that He was Her Master (i was very naif because there were clues everywhere). So my future Wife told me that day that She wanted to see if i really accepted the presence of Oscar, and my cuckold rol. So She invited me and Oscar to Her apartment. It was October 27th 2002. When i arrived my girlfriend's apartment, Oscar was there, and Cecilia was dressed and had a makeup i never saw on her. Kind of extremely slutty. ¡And She was wearing a black leather collar! Oscar, who i knew from the club as i already said, was very cold with me. Cecilia was lovely that night and presented Oscar as Her Master, and in front of Him repeated most of the things She already told me. And then She announced me that Her Master had decided that that night would be the last night i could have intercourse with Her. She looked at me, and said me honey this is the way it is and the way it would be, but if you don't want to marry me that's ok. I said it was *******, but the decision wasn't so hard: i loved Her and i hope also that someday She could broke the relationship with Oscar. So i said i was ok with that. Then i saw a big smile in Oscar's face, and He said that He was going so we can have our last night of love. But before going, Oscar ordered Cecilia to get herself all fours on the sofa, She obey Him as a soldier, and seconds after was showing Her gorgeous vagina without panties. Oscar then fucked her without any care and sign of love, while She moaned in a way i'd never saw before. It could be about 5 minutes, perhaps less, and He cum in Her. She then cleaned Oscar penis, as it was a something they always do. And Oscar said oh boi, you can fuck her now, and He went away. i will never forget that moment, His big black penis, His semen in Her mouth and vagina, Her face... a face of satisfaction. We spent the night together. i could have intercorse with Her, but it was no so easy, because i couldn't take out of my mind the picture of Oscar fucking my girlfriend. Her vagina was sloppy, but She didn't allowed me to cum inside her. She didn't want also to make oral sex to me, but She allowed me to make oral sex to Her. i slept with a mixed flavor in my mouth of Her vagina and Oscar's semen. i will never forget that day, perhaps the most important of my life.
What has it been like since then if you don’t mind me asking?

What has it been like since then if you don’t mind me asking?

It has been good, wannabee. i still married to Her. Perhaps She doesn't love me anymore, but i love her more than ever, and i adore her literally, and i think that flatters Her. i also think that She find great pleasure humiliating me. i never had another sexual intercourse with a woman and developed myself, pushed by my Wife, as a faggot slave serving REAL ALPHA MEN, preferent BLACK MEN, that sometimes were also Her Masters. She continue been sexually free, with a lot of lovers, commonly as submissive, but not only. We're still members of the tennis club, and i weekly see Oscar, who continue treating me as a worthless cuckold, which i am, of course. Since last year my Wife has been taken as slave by another Man of the club, friend of Oscar. Oscar continue fucking my wife, also last year, because Her Master sent her several times to serve Oscar.

I was real nervous the first time I saw it even though I know my young wife had always amazed by big cocks particularly BBC. We were sex ok then when we had kept ourselves hairless. He was the neighbour who invited us to his Jacuzzi in the sun room. Wife was attracted by his tall muscular body with his huge but placid hanging member beneath his swim trunk. Soon in the Jacuzzi he had started to rub her breast and fondle her crotch in my presence and she accepted blushing. I was ashamed of myself but had hard on. After a few drinks we were out Jacuzzi drying body and he suddenly pull my trunk down shaking his head at my small erected bald member. He then showed us his more than 10-inch tool and told us it would be more and thicker when fully erected, with my wife stunned at sight ….

I was real nervous the first time I saw it even though I know my young wife had always amazed by big cocks particularly BBC. We were sex ok then when we had kept ourselves hairless. He was the neighbour who invited us to his Jacuzzi in the sun room. Wife was attracted by his tall muscular body with his huge but placid hanging member beneath his swim trunk. Soon in the Jacuzzi he had started to rub her breast and fondle her crotch in my presence and she accepted blushing. I was ashamed of myself but had hard on. After a few drinks we were out Jacuzzi drying body and he suddenly pull my trunk down shaking his head at my small erected bald member. He then showed us his more than 10-inch tool and told us it would be more and thicker when fully erected, with my wife stunned at sight ….
go on.

He pull me to him stuck 2 fingers into my ass rubbing inside and soon I got hard on leaking cum but without much sensation of satisfaction. He laughed at him telling my wife how lame and pathetic I was. I was so shameful in front of her. He made me knelt and jammed his dick into my mouth to make me suck hard. Same time he pull her to him french-kissing her while stripping her bikini bra and bottom. He said he liked our hairless body. His tool grew inside my mouth to be a huge thick cucumber much much beyond the 10 inch! I see a real BCC.

It was during the early morning hours of December 29, 2015 after the final Monday Night Football Game of the season.

It was so hot, I didn’t even think to video or take pics, I just watched the entire time. Afterward, I was mad because we had been drinking and I couldn’t remember every detail, so that’s when I started to video every encounter.

I've been used to sharing my wife with other men and have usually been involved in the action. The first time I shared her with a black guy though I kind of just stood back to watch because I really wanted the visual of her and him together. It was probably even more exciting just watching them than trying to get in between the heated lovemaking going on between them. Even though I'd seen her with other guys before there was something very different and a nervous energy, especially knowing it was her first time going black. It was maybe initially unsettling when, after a while of taking her in a few positions that his thrusts started changing and I could tell that he was getting ready to cum. They were fucking bare as I allowed them to have sex in any way they wanted. It was his dick inside her pussy at the time so who am I, just a guy on the sideline at the moment, to give any instructions on how they should be fucking each other. That is between the two of them as sexual partners to decide. It was a bit uneasy at first at that moment when I knew he flooded her womb with his seed, but it was also intensely erotic. It's a moment i relive in my memory often.

PSX_20200504_120725.jpg

Back