The first time you see that black dick go into your wife

We were fortunate to have an experienced gentleman that was a few years older than us and knew what to do with a couple of novices!
How old was him comparative with you. ? I always sad that an old bull.know how to gide a couple on this lifestyle and make wife to return next day and don't look back

Not all studs are interested in relationships.
Many are on ego trips
I leave it up to the couple to decide if they want a relationship. In my case, it's not an ego trip, it's a dream/fantasy that's happening in real time, and in real life. That's partially what's exciting about it. As to how the husband feels, it's been my experience that they also enjoy watching their wives being pleasured to the max! They enjoy watching her tremble with enjoyment, clutch at the sheets and throw their heads back and moan while he's feeling as if he's watching a live show with his wife as the star! She may generate a similar level of passion when she's with her husband, but he cannot actually see it or hear it fully when he's caught up in extasy, too! Even though I'm there, and I'm enjoying myself, they are also pleasuring each other and getting enjoyment participating or watching.

I leave it up to the couple to decide if they want a relationship. In my case, it's not an ego trip, it's a dream/fantasy that's happening in real time, and in real life. That's partially what's exciting about it. As to how the husband feels, it's been my experience that they also enjoy watching their wives being pleasured to the max! They enjoy watching her tremble with enjoyment, clutch at the sheets and throw their heads back and moan while he's feeling as if he's watching a live show with his wife as the star! She may generate a similar level of passion when she's with her husband, but he cannot actually see it or hear it fully when he's caught up in extasy, too! Even though I'm there, and I'm enjoying myself, they are also pleasuring each other and getting enjoyment participating or watching.
Well said. You have a true understanding and your couples are very lucky.

You sound like a sensible bull with the right perspective!

You sound like a sensible bull with the right perspective!
Thanks! I think I've been lucky and I've met a number of loving couples who have decided to share themselves with me. I feel it's important that I respect that trust they're putting in me, and enjoy the time spent with them knowing that this particular moment is huge for them, and in most cases, one that they'll never forget. If I can make it exciting and as stressless as possible, I know that we will all take something special away from our evening together. An unexpected benefit that I've experienced on a number of occasions is the couple becoming very comfortable and trusting in our relationship to the point that the husband and wife agree to let her visit me on her own. That's an extra special treat!

Thanks! I think I've been lucky and I've met a number of loving couples who have decided to share themselves with me. I feel it's important that I respect that trust they're putting in me, and enjoy the time spent with them knowing that this particular moment is huge for them, and in most cases, one that they'll never forget. If I can make it exciting and as stressless as possible, I know that we will all take something special away from our evening together. An unexpected benefit that I've experienced on a number of occasions is the couple becoming very comfortable and trusting in our relationship to the point that the husband and wife agree to let her visit me on her own. That's an extra special treat!
Teamwork

The first time I saw her taking black dick was amazing. We were at a house party. She was kneeling on the bed he was standing behind her , just the look
on her face as he entered was like wow she loves it. And the way she was moaning and pushing back wanting all the BBC in her. He was showing her
how it feels to be fucked by a real man , and after about half a hour he rewarded her white pussy with a big load of black seed. Then later that night after the party was over everyone was sleeping he comes to our bedroom wakes me up and says he is there to have some more of her pussy . So I lay on the floor watching by the moon light coming through the window as he wakes her and starts fucking her again. I just wish she would of still been able to be bred.

Back