The first Bbc who fucked you/your Wife.

8 years ago at 24 hours adult store. Buying a black dildo and interracial dvd. Calvin introduced himself to gf and I at the time. It was only a fantasy at the time we both agreed to try. I ended up with a nice creampie that night and a friend for life.

My wife Kate's first BBC was a couple of years into our marriage. She was already a hotwife, fucking friends of ours, single guys at our swing club, and single guys at Hedo. I told her how hot I thought it would be for her to fuck black guys.

If I ever saw her first black guy again, I would thank him. He knew he was Kate's first BBC. He really took his time with her. Lots of touching and kissing. He ate her pussy for a really long time. I could see how excited Kate was when she was sucking his big dick. The guy fucked her slow and easy the first time giving her several intense orgasms. When he came in her the first time her orgasm was so intense I thought she might pass out.

After a break, the guy fucked her again. This time he was a little more aggressive. He fucked her for what seemed like an hour, fucking her in several different positions, before he came in her the second time. Kate was exhausted from the number and intensity of her orgasms while this guy was fucking her.

I would thank the guy for setting the stage for years of my wife fucking black guys. After that night with him, Kate could hardly wait to find another black guy to fuck. She started fucking every decent-looking black guy she/we met.

Rob

For us, the first time was not a bbc but a young Moroccan named Karim.

I know Marrakech well and I knew it would be easy to find a bull. A slightly late dinner with alcohol in a French restaurant, a quick walk to the Jma el Fna square where Moroccans quickly spot tourists and they know perfectly well that a large proportion of these tourists come here for sex, homo or hetero sex.

A guy behind her, a quick glance, it was a young and handsome male, I noded and slip him a banknote, smiling a little. My girl was already having trouble breathing freely. Alcohol was probably responsible for this situation a little but not only ....

We left the square towards the small Ryad that I rented on the edge of the medina behind the city hall. The young man followed us a few meters away so as not to have trouble with the police. When we arrived in darker, less touristic places, he quickly joined us. While walking, I caressed my girl's generous curves and invited him to join me. When we arrived at the door of our little Ryad she was super hot. The door closed behind us, I settled them in the living room and I went to the kitchen to bring drinks. When I came back with the drinks, my girl was naked, on her knees and she was sucking him eagerly.

I was not mistaken this young guy was very well hung. I spread my girl's thighs and with my tongue, I warmed her pussy. Soon she moaned like a wounded kitten. Karim turned his head as if he was surprised and taking a step to the side, he jostled me and without asking my permission he took my place between my girl's thighs.

I smiled at him happy and satisfied: Karim was a real male, a powerful bull and I knew that he was going to fuck her properly and put me in my place, that is to say crawling in front of him being a low life cuck. Just thinking about it makes me hard.

And he penetrated her pussy. I settled behind him so as not to miss any of the show. He was in her deeply, his balls pressed against her pussy. She plowed his back with her claws a hoarse sound coming out of her throat. Then he pounded her hard and soon she reached a first orgasm. For a moment he took out his cock and made me suck it. Quickly he got hard again while I licked her pussy and he fucked her again, it was fantastic!

The night was memorable.

Fifteen years ago and got it on film taken with a camera phone back then. Vids are not best quality but pics turned out great. Most exciting night of me and my wife’s ever

Back