Superiority of Black Men from a Hotwife’s Perspective

I am a hotwife who has had several black bull lovers and am married to a white cuckold man. I can attest to the indisputable superiority of black men over pathetic white cuckold men. Black men have a much superior muscular physique, and of course much better and larger cocks. They are much better lovers, lasting much longer, and able to go multiple times, and much better able to satisfy women like me. And when I bring one of my black levers home and they see my husband, they just cannot believe how pathetic a man is for getting off seeing his wife fuck other man and preferring to jerk off rather than actually fuck his wife. Such black bulls, and I, see these men like my husband, as well as well as all white male cuckolds, as pathetic losers. That is why when I bring a black bull home, I have my husband show his respect for my superior black lover, as well as to show how pathetically inferior he is as a white cuckold husband. He is kept stripped naked, he is to kneel and grovel before my black lover, he is to scurry to obediently serve beverages and clean up after us, he is to address my black lover as “sir,” He is to greet my black lover crawling naked on the floor to his feet and licking his shoe, and he needs to thank my lover when allowed lick his used cum off the floor after it drips from my pussy. My black lovers usually just and cannot believe what a pathetic loser my husband is. I’m curious as to what the other HotWives on this site, and the pathetic cucks, think about this.
Then why are you still married to him?

You need to listen to Venus Cuckoldress's podcasts. She puts cuckolds in high esteem not as losers. She says cucks are higher form of men and should be respected. I feel sorry for your hubby he should find another woman who shows some love and respect for him.
Now as a full time lifestyle cuckold for almost 40 years I understand what you are saying. I always thought that as a cuckold husband there was something special with regards to accepting that my tiny little penis, not quite four inches when fully erect would ever be capable of satisfying any mature women while performing penetrative sex. It was actually more frustrating for her. She never did have a climax and could hardly feel my little penis inside of her, especially if she was wet from the foreplay, using my fingers and tongue. After watching so many interracial videos I totally came to understand and accept that I was totally inadequate for such a hot and insatiable sexy woman.
I accepted that reality with no problem and encouraged her to allow me to find her a suitable, well endowed Black lover that could bring her to multiple orgasams. She was all for it and it worked out great, we had a very exciting sex life for the next 29 plus years.
She always said that there is something special about genuine cuckolds like me, who really understands and accepts their inadequacy and the inability to ever please a real woman that way. The ironic aspect she said, was that most cuckolds are really bigger in character. Most genuine cuckolds understand what an insatiable woman like myself really needs to be thoroughly satisfied. She was amazed at how I had accepted my submissive station as a denied cuckold.
At first I felt a little sorry for myself. I missed being able to go inside her whenever I had the desire but I also understood how much it actually frustrated her physically, it was more like a tease having my little penis inside her in comparison to her well hung ALPHA Black lover who could bring her to multiple orgasam one after the other until the bed was totally soaked. That was a tremendously big turn on for me, but we found other ways to keep me excited and amused.
The other side of the coin was that I also liked to be totally humiliated. It was almost as much of a aphrodisiac for me as it was for her to have her BIG BLACK COCK. I learned to adore and respect them as a couple without thought, it became natural for me to accept my place and to see what her lover could do to her was unquestionably stimulating and exciting.
The sounds she would make was almost animalistic, the sheets would be soaked, her thighs were drenched and when they were finished they were both exhausted and breathless. In the end before she passed away she said, I am so glad that you had such a tiny little inadequate penis that only lasted for a minute or two. We may have never had so much exciting sex if we had not been so honest with each other. Now I have a new girlfriend that has accepted me for the little pantie wearing sissy that I am and we are having a great time. We have been together for ten years, with nine of it being denied as a submissive cuckold.

Last edited:
I am a hotwife who has had several black bull lovers and am married to a white cuckold man. I can attest to the indisputable superiority of black men over pathetic white cuckold men. Black men have a much superior muscular physique, and of course much better and larger cocks. They are much better lovers, lasting much longer, and able to go multiple times, and much better able to satisfy women like me. And when I bring one of my black levers home and they see my husband, they just cannot believe how pathetic a man is for getting off seeing his wife fuck other man and preferring to jerk off rather than actually fuck his wife. Such black bulls, and I, see these men like my husband, as well as well as all white male cuckolds, as pathetic losers. That is why when I bring a black bull home, I have my husband show his respect for my superior black lover, as well as to show how pathetically inferior he is as a white cuckold husband. He is kept stripped naked, he is to kneel and grovel before my black lover, he is to scurry to obediently serve beverages and clean up after us, he is to address my black lover as “sir,” He is to greet my black lover crawling naked on the floor to his feet and licking his shoe, and he needs to thank my lover when allowed lick his used cum off the floor after it drips from my pussy. My black lovers usually just and cannot believe what a pathetic loser my husband is. I’m curious as to what the other HotWives on this site, and the pathetic cucks, think about this.
Sounds like time your husband leaves and dumps your ass for at a woman/cuckholdress that at least respects him as a human being. It seems you can not do even that. SMH.

Wow! I am female and disgusted by your post. Your "pathetic white cuck" should kick your ass to the curb and see if one of your "superior black bulls" will really take care of you instead of just using you for a piece of fuck meat.
Sweet Lady i respect your opinion and cherish your words on here thank you but may i respectfully suggest a different view that the male is the one who need the humiliation? He probably considers himself lucky that they will keep him and allow him to humiliate himself basically. Let me say that sexual humiliation is a powerful ******* and easily capable of full on addiction. He is probably small and limp like me and knows he will never be comfortable in bed with a woman unless she is the top. I can tell you the next best thing to a raging hardon is the feeling you get when you feel so humiliated that your penis shrinks up inside and hides lol. I remember the first time my ex called me tiny in public my heart skipped a beat and when i lookd at the couple next to us my lil dik shriveled up so fast i could feel it go inside me, it almost hurt bcuz it was so quick i think it pulled the hairs too. I almost flinched over and had to readjust it to stop pulling the hairs. I gulped and looked way but i'm sure my face turned bright red and i'm sure ex noticed too. She grabbed my package later expecting to find something i think and it was still stuck and she lookd at me and laughed taking her hand away. I never said anything about it after that mostly because i'm to shy but i felt addicted to that rush at that moment. No disrespect Ms, i know Women a superior to men regardless of race and size. Men are only good for sex right, so what good is a man that cannot preform sexually? If you are so sympatric to small penis guys i am a great catch lol. Have a great day : )

So hot”wife” it must have been hard writing this while jerking on your smallish white penis.

Fantasy fiction is so easy to spot. But the cucks with the same kink eat this sh-it up. Disappointed I didn’t stop reading sooner.
Guilty too lol

Hey Bob, what did I tell you about rambling online about your inferiority fetish?

Sweet Lady i respect your opinion and cherish your words on here thank you but may i respectfully suggest a different view that the male is the one who need the humiliation? He probably considers himself lucky that they will keep him and allow him to humiliate himself basically. Let me say that sexual humiliation is a powerful ******* and easily capable of full on addiction. He is probably small and limp like me and knows he will never be comfortable in bed with a woman unless she is the top. I can tell you the next best thing to a raging hardon is the feeling you get when you feel so humiliated that your penis shrinks up inside and hides lol. I remember the first time my ex called me tiny in public my heart skipped a beat and when i lookd at the couple next to us my lil dik shriveled up so fast i could feel it go inside me, it almost hurt bcuz it was so quick i think it pulled the hairs too. I almost flinched over and had to readjust it to stop pulling the hairs. I gulped and looked way but i'm sure my face turned bright red and i'm sure ex noticed too. She grabbed my package later expecting to find something i think and it was still stuck and she lookd at me and laughed taking her hand away. I never said anything about it after that mostly because i'm to shy but i felt addicted to that rush at that moment. No disrespect Ms, i know Women a superior to men regardless of race and size. Men are only good for sex right, so what good is a man that cannot preform sexually? If you are so sympatric to small penis guys i am a great catch lol. Have a great day : )

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210501-231538_Tumblr.jpg
    Screenshot_20210501-231538_Tumblr.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 32
My dominant wife is a lot like you except she even whipped my ass in front of her lovers and now she has a dominant black man that disciplines me and whips my ass. He’s my Master. My wife has nothing to do with social media she doesn’t believe in online dating she has to have the real thing she goes out and meets black guys in person at the club. She lets me go on this site and tell a few things about us but no names and addresses or phone numbers. Going on this site is really nice for me it makes me feel good how I’m not the only cuck in the world. Lol

My dominant wife is a lot like you except she even whipped my ass in front of her lovers and now she has a dominant black man that disciplines me and whips my ass. He’s my Master. My wife has nothing to do with social media she doesn’t believe in online dating she has to have the real thing she goes out and meets black guys in person at the club. She lets me go on this site and tell a few things about us but no names and addresses or phone numbers. Going on this site is really nice for me it makes me feel good how I’m not the only cuck in the world. Lol
Cough cough bullshit

Hi Hunny welcome and thanks for sharing. I hope you have more stories and maybe some pics someday. Lets talk about getting whipped some time, My T'GF is very Dom too and she luvs to spank me with everything.

Attachments

• PXL_20240516_143021999.jpg
    PXL_20240516_143021999.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 21
in all honesty reading a post like this, its hard to separate what is fantasy- was this female or, male?, knocking one out as they typed this?.... the number of inaccuracies in this are well, over the top. Poor black men who are reduced to racist stereotypes of powerful large men. and poor psychological abuse of the susceptible cuck putting themselves down and having it validated by a post such as this. Its a nice role play for some. but in reality there are plenty of large penised, strong white males, and plenty of small young black gentlemen. typically ones own insecurities drive a person to look for a reason they are superior to another. That said if ms valeriekellers would like to humiliate and belittle my ...lildog...i'd be game to play the role a lilbit...hehe. i'm just here because the peeps are, the race has nothing to do with it. gentleman, i;ll be on my way.

I think you have summed up exactly what many of us chicks love about this lifestyle.
Yes I am a white married ex cuck (why wife cucked me for many years before she stopped - I still miss being cucked every day of my life) and yes 100% believe that we are inferior, pathetic, useless sexually to our beautiful white wife's.
We cucks need the Black Man or Men that pleasure our wife's to know, understand and see how not only pathetic we are, but also understand that we are eternally thankful to them for pleasuring our wife's.
I was always grateful to my wife's Black lovers.

Relationships come in all shapes and sizes, like a penis.
As long as the married couple are BOTH getting what they want from a relationship with a Black Man or Men, I really cannot see a problem and certainly cannot understand people knocking them for it.
Yes, it may not be for everybody, but some couples will take it as almost vanilla whilst others push limits, sometimes to the extreme.
I can testify that as long as the married couple have a very open communication together, this lifestyle, no matter how extreme some think it is, is a beautiful and loving thing.
Some of us chicks get off on humiliation, get off on being physically, mentally and verbally degraded. We enjoy our wife's making fun of us, especially in front of their Black lovers.
We enjoy handing over total power but most of all, we enjoy the pleasure our beautiful loving wife's get from Black Men whilst knowing that we have a loving wonderful relationship with our wife's.

I agree,I do find that black men are better lovers,I've been fucked by a few good white,and Indian men. But ,yeah,black men would be my choice.20240806_062452.png

So you think white men should not get married and stay alone while white women stay alone? I say this is your position because all those black bulls are not going to marry you. Then they wouldn’t be a bull. If you think your husband is pathetic you should divorce him and be a single woman that just has sex with random men but stays single. Let’s see if you have the courage for that. I doubt you do.
I think the way to look at this issue is to say white men provide all the traditional emotional ties to stable marriage life in all aspects of marriage except sex where the woman gets to choose the liberated sexual lifestyle of sex with whoever she chooses. As the loving husband (who is not really pathetic btw because he supports her) shows that love and is secure in the fact that there are all types of definitions of love besides sex and that is the sacrifice the white husband makes because he loves her so much that he is willing to do anything for her because of that love.

Back