Superiority of Black Men from a Hotwife’s Perspective

I think the way to look at this issue is to say white men provide all the traditional emotional ties to stable marriage life in all aspects of marriage except sex where the woman gets to choose the liberated sexual lifestyle of sex with whoever she chooses. As the loving husband (who is not really pathetic btw because he supports her) shows that love and is secure in the fact that there are all types of definitions of love besides sex and that is the sacrifice the white husband makes because he loves her so much that he is willing to do anything for her because of that love.
Much of what you say is so true.
A white husband is also his wife's protector, not only in the physical sense but also mentally as well as making sure that in the vanilla world, all appears "normal".

Much of what you say is so true.
A white husband is also his wife's protector, not only in the physical sense but also mentally as well as making sure that in the vanilla world, all appears "normal".
Yes I agree. That I think is how the normal world should work in my view. I like how you added about the "wife's protector." Thanks for your comments.

I am a hotwife who has had several black bull lovers and am married to a white cuckold man. I can attest to the indisputable superiority of black men over pathetic white cuckold men. Black men have a much superior muscular physique, and of course much better and larger cocks. They are much better lovers, lasting much longer, and able to go multiple times, and much better able to satisfy women like me. And when I bring one of my black levers home and they see my husband, they just cannot believe how pathetic a man is for getting off seeing his wife fuck other man and preferring to jerk off rather than actually fuck his wife. Such black bulls, and I, see these men like my husband, as well as well as all white male cuckolds, as pathetic losers. That is why when I bring a black bull home, I have my husband show his respect for my superior black lover, as well as to show how pathetically inferior he is as a white cuckold husband. He is kept stripped naked, he is to kneel and grovel before my black lover, he is to scurry to obediently serve beverages and clean up after us, he is to address my black lover as “sir,” He is to greet my black lover crawling naked on the floor to his feet and licking his shoe, and he needs to thank my lover when allowed lick his used cum off the floor after it drips from my pussy. My black lovers usually just and cannot believe what a pathetic loser my husband is. I’m curious as to what the other HotWives on this site, and the pathetic cucks, think about this.
Why do stay married to a loser?

I am a hotwife who has had several black bull lovers and am married to a white cuckold man. I can attest to the indisputable superiority of black men over pathetic white cuckold men. Black men have a much superior muscular physique, and of course much better and larger cocks. They are much better lovers, lasting much longer, and able to go multiple times, and much better able to satisfy women like me. And when I bring one of my black levers home and they see my husband, they just cannot believe how pathetic a man is for getting off seeing his wife fuck other man and preferring to jerk off rather than actually fuck his wife. Such black bulls, and I, see these men like my husband, as well as well as all white male cuckolds, as pathetic losers. That is why when I bring a black bull home, I have my husband show his respect for my superior black lover, as well as to show how pathetically inferior he is as a white cuckold husband. He is kept stripped naked, he is to kneel and grovel before my black lover, he is to scurry to obediently serve beverages and clean up after us, he is to address my black lover as “sir,” He is to greet my black lover crawling naked on the floor to his feet and licking his shoe, and he needs to thank my lover when allowed lick his used cum off the floor after it drips from my pussy. My black lovers usually just and cannot believe what a pathetic loser my husband is. I’m curious as to what the other HotWives on this site, and the pathetic cucks, think about this.
I would like to be this cuck, kept in chastity too!!

I think you’re all feeding your own fetish. And hoping to have people validate your emotional state of mind. We’ve been swingers for several years and in that time we’ve had mfm, mmmf, ffm , couples, and parties where all kinds of shite happens. But I’ve honestly never seen this lack of respect. What this lady is describing is a complete lack of respect for her partner. And in our world we’d never associate with her or her husband. Nor would most of the people we associate with. Been to lots of places / parties where people have small dicks. But they aren’t cucks. Wifey has samples many of them. What she thrives on is self assurance and attraction to her. I’m not small. But I’m also not huge either. We get pleasure seeing each other have fun. And when we see a big dick we both love her getting to sample it. Whether with a couple or another female or when some guy is lucky enough to be invited in. It’s all about attraction ( as a person ) and respect. I know this site is interracial but it seems to just call
Out to the guys who think that because they have a small dick that they are inferior to everyone else. We’ll. If thats what you think. That’s what you’ll be. My wife loves black guys and when we get the right guy we’ll absolutely let them join but If she or the guy ever disrespected me. Game over. A) we’d likely sniff out his attitude long before we ever invited him to join and b) I think she knows that if she ever disrespected me….she’d be single.
I can’t tell you all what to do. Live your life. But don’t lump everyone in the same boat. Women. Have some respect for the man in your life. If you don’t. Just leave his ass for the big cock that you think is going to take care of you. When the mortgage is due. When your ******* need braces , when tuition is due you all want a man that can take care of business Men. Have some respect for yourselves. Takes more than a big dick to be a successful self respecting person.

Back