i sincerely try my best to get away from this fetish. i want to be a real man...
But reality is real, no whiteboy is truly a real man. As a race, we as whites have a duty to serve Black people. We are pathetic and they superior in every way. Sometimes i try to move away from my obsession with superior Black cock but can never escape.

I watched my wife, the love of my life, get absolutely destroyed by BBC twice, there's no going back. It happened, and I will forever be a white bitch for asking for it, watching it and then saying thank You to the negro that fucked my wife like whore.

Does anyone else experience this? i know i shouldn't want it but i cant stop craving BBC, it's like it's in our DNA...
It is easir the to accept it then fight it. It can be nice experience for couple with the right BBC.

You're trapped inside your own bubble you call "reality". 🤦‍♂️
Hey why are you and some others here with the low key undermining of BBC influence in society!!
If you don't agree with the content and the general attitude of Black men/white women then why are you here!?

You don't even understand some of the places white males like us came from and how far we've transcended racism and accept peacefully and humbly this interacial society!

I've had multiple girlfriends over the past 25 years desire or engage Black men for sex and relationships.

If you're not gonna be supportive then you're just trolling !

Hey why are you and some others here with the low key undermining of BBC influence in society!!
If you don't agree with the content and the general attitude of Black men/white women then why are you here!?

You don't even understand some of the places white males like us came from and how far we've transcended racism and accept peacefully and humbly this interacial society!

I've had multiple girlfriends over the past 25 years desire or engage Black men for sex and relationships.

You’re pushing your fetish. This isn’t a fetish site

Last edited:
You’re pushing your fetish. This a fetish site
Yes, he is pushing his fetish. But i do not see B2w as a fetish site; not necessarily. It is an adult/sexual forum site. To which extent an individual member is fetishizing their sexual interest is up to them. Some people simply have a preference. ;)

This is an open forum. Its purpose is to allow discussion and diffenet opinions from the whole spectrum in all its diversity that exists. Not everybody in here shares YOUR life experiences or point of view. YOUR idea that others need to follow and submit to YOUR personal fetish is but ridiculous. 🤣 In real life everybody is different and that's a matter of fact and not up to you or me. ;)

Your statements are typical of a weak-minded person. - It may be your chosen role or just your temper. 🤷‍♂️ Anyway it is your and only your own decision. Everybody makes decisions for themselves. Not everybody is weak-minded and thus not everybody relies on excuses or another person's confirmation.

An example of a weak-minded person's excuse: "This is nature's intention." - A statement like this is merely an attempt to take away responsibility for one's action or lifestyle choice. Portraying a fetish like it was something "natural" in a greater sense suggests that there would be no other way unless one would be fighting their inner self.
An example of a weak-minded person's confirmation: "That's how it should be!", in response to another person sharing the same fetish. - Confirmations like that are expected and given by fetishists who rely on those in order to feed their shared fetish bubble.

The point is that a weak-mided person derives strength from excuses and confirmation a strong-minded person does not rely on.
One example of that is the response of yours i am quoting in this post. You are complaining about another person having a different point of view than yourself because the other person's (mine, in this case) statement does not confirm your own fetish which you feel a disturbance.

In real life not everybody is into sharing their partners. In real life cuckqueans exist, not only cuckolds. In real life Black cuckolds exist as well. In real life not every man has a preference for white Women. In real life not every Woman has a preference for Black men. And the list goes on and on... Of course it is up to you if you accept the facts or not but anyway your attitude will not change reality. ;) Regards.

This is an open forum. Its purpose is to allow discussion and diffenet opinions from the whole spectrum in all its diversity that exists. Not everybody in here shares YOUR life experiences or point of view. YOUR idea that others need to follow and submit to YOUR personal fetish is but ridiculous. 🤣 In real life everybody is different and that's a matter of fact and not up to you or me. ;)

Your statements are typical of a weak-minded person. - It may be your chosen role or just your temper. 🤷‍♂️ Anyway it is your and only your own decision. Everybody makes decisions for themselves. Not everybody is weak-minded and thus not everybody relies on excuses or another person's confirmation.

An example of a weak-minded person's excuse: "This is nature's intention." - A statement like this is merely an attempt to take away responsibility for one's action or lifestyle choice. Portraying a fetish like it was something "natural" in a greater sense suggests that there would be no other way unless one would be fighting their inner self.
An example of a weak-minded person's confirmation: "That's how it should be!", in response to another person sharing the same fetish. - Confirmations like that are expected and given by fetishists who rely on those in order to feed their shared fetish bubble.

The point is that a weak-mided person derives strength from excuses and confirmation a strong-minded person does not rely on.
One example of that is the response of yours i am quoting in this post. You are complaining about another person having a different point of view than yourself because the other person's (mine, in this case) statement does not confirm your own fetish which you feel a disturbance.

In real life not everybody is into sharing their partners. In real life cuckqueans exist, not only cuckolds. In real life Black cuckolds exist as well. In real life not every man has a preference for white Women. In real life not every Woman has a preference for Black men. And the list goes on and on... Of course it is up to you if you accept the facts or not but anyway your attitude will not change reality. ;) Regards.
Lol...sure!
I think you have a little thing called denial! 🤔
Why...Why in any context of any scenario on the sexual spectrum would anyone be on this site without having an Interacial desire and/or bisexual/cuckold desire!

How bizarre and out of place for people to be on here and say BBC isn't a big deal and we all have other opinions.

Of course we do!!!
Wtf kind of person doesn't understand that!?

Mostly white people on here and it's like mostly straight men being on a gay website and going on about how ridiculous homosexuality is!

I mean come on! Have some self awareness for God sakes.
You're a closet homosexual here trying to bottle up your desires for black men!

You’re pushing your fetish. This isn’t a fetish site
In regards to pushing a fetish! Noone is pushing any agenda whatsoever!
This is NOT a political or religious website.
It's for people that enjoy interacial activities and celebrate Black masculinity and empowerment.

Here in Central or South florida you have all kinds of nationalities and ethnicities with varied religious and philosophical viewpoints. I don't think Montana is really that "diverse" of a location.
Moreover I had a coworker from there years ago told us he never saw black or Asians where he was at for most of his life!

I grew up in white areas and then moved to
Black and Hispanic areas. Huge cultural changes and it's great to celebrate it.

This forum is called BLACK/WHITE forum why would anyone be here otherwise!?

Lol...sure!
I think you have a little thing called denial! 🤔
Why...Why in any context of any scenario on the sexual spectrum would anyone be on this site without having an Interacial desire and/or bisexual/cuckold desire!

How bizarre and out of place for people to be on here and say BBC isn't a big deal and we all have other opinions.

Of course we do!!!
Wtf kind of person doesn't understand that!?

Mostly white people on here and it's like mostly straight men being on a gay website and going on about how ridiculous homosexuality is!

I mean come on! Have some self awareness for God sakes.
You're a closet homosexual here trying to bottle up your desires for black men!
You are not only biased but also lacking fantasy. There are many different reasons for different people to take part in one thing. ;)

In regards to pushing a fetish! Noone is pushing any agenda whatsoever!
This is NOT a political or religious website.
It's for people that enjoy interacial activities and celebrate Black masculinity and empowerment.

Here in Central or South florida you have all kinds of nationalities and ethnicities with varied religious and philosophical viewpoints. I don't think Montana is really that "diverse" of a location.
Moreover I had a coworker from there years ago told us he never saw black or Asians where he was at for most of his life!

I grew up in white areas and then moved to
Black and Hispanic areas. Huge cultural changes and it's great to celebrate it.

This forum is called BLACK/WHITE forum why would anyone be here otherwise!?
You are clearly pushing a fetish

Back