Omg !! I’m a black woman that’s turning into a white cuck man 😩

After we both agree that she can fuck BBC, rules no kissing oral is okay but he does not cum in her mouth or pussy, I say who when and where, not in our house at our beach home
That might be a little restrictive for her. My time with my wife is to tell me after. Before if she knows it’s going to happen.

That might be a little restrictive for her. My time with my wife is to tell me after. Before if she knows it’s going to happen.
We go to dinner he is at the bar where he can make eye contact with her little does she know he is going to fuck her later

I don't know. It's an interesting perspective. But I truly believe no one is superior to a Black Queen. Black women have -- and should have -- all the control.

A white cuck is so fucking pathetic to me, so weak and soft … sometimes hearing them speak of bbc n white pussy is so annoying… but at the same time , the same thing that I despise n frown upon n makes me sick to my stomach I feel like I’m slowly becoming …. The way they feel about black men is how I feel about white women, the way they want to see their wife suck n fuck big black cock is how I want to see my man fuck n suck juicy white pussy… am I just as pathetic as the white cuck ???
No my dear you sound absolutely yummy, you are becoming the perfect wife

A white cuck is so fucking pathetic to me, so weak and soft … sometimes hearing them speak of bbc n white pussy is so annoying… but at the same time , the same thing that I despise n frown upon n makes me sick to my stomach I feel like I’m slowly becoming …. The way they feel about black men is how I feel about white women, the way they want to see their wife suck n fuck big black cock is how I want to see my man fuck n suck juicy white pussy… am I just as pathetic as the white cuck ???
Would love to see the pics of you sucking your mans white bitch’s just fucked pussy. Wish I was closer so I could suck yours as you feast on her yummy pussy

Back