Omg !! I’m a black woman that’s turning into a white cuck man 😩

A white cuck is so fucking pathetic to me, so weak and soft … sometimes hearing them speak of bbc n white pussy is so annoying…
Agreed.

makes me sick to my stomach
Yup

am I just as pathetic as the white cuck ???
Not to me you're not...

The reason being I subscribe to a more "biased" concept of what it means to be a (real) man and what it means to be a woman. There's far less a woman does sexually. That "turns me off". Whether she be heterosexual, bisexual, or homosexual (lesbian). I've "turned" my fair share of so-called lesbians and still find the dynamic of that quite arousing. That being said anything a white man does sexually leaves me flat. When I see a Black man fucking born females it does not turn me off. Just the opposite...
My arousal trigger(s) are I use him as my "avatar". I envision myself in his place. This is particularly effective when we are physically similar and he is fucking well.
Clearly most white male cucks. Need the unsavory "less than straight" requirement of a Black dick in the mix...To get off.
Yeah...Pathetic and nauseating.
In any case BabyGirl you do you...👍🏽👍🏽.
Enjoy the double standard...Women have earned it 😉.

Last edited:
A white cuck is so fucking pathetic to me, so weak and soft … sometimes hearing them speak of bbc n white pussy is so annoying… but at the same time , the same thing that I despise n frown upon n makes me sick to my stomach I feel like I’m slowly becoming …. The way they feel about black men is how I feel about white women, the way they want to see their wife suck n fuck big black cock is how I want to see my man fuck n suck juicy white pussy… am I just as pathetic as the white cuck ???
Yes you are! You pathetic cuckqueen

A white cuck is so fucking pathetic to me, so weak and soft … sometimes hearing them speak of bbc n white pussy is so annoying… but at the same time , the same thing that I despise n frown upon n makes me sick to my stomach I feel like I’m slowly becoming …. The way they feel about black men is how I feel about white women, the way they want to see their wife suck n fuck big black cock is how I want to see my man fuck n suck juicy white pussy… am I just as pathetic as the white cuck ???
understand the woman feeling power through the abuse of use of male power, and you might understand a lot about the unspoken history of humankind. we always blame the men, but should we...

understand the woman feeling power through the abuse of use of male power, and you might understand a lot about the unspoken history of humankind. we always blame the men, but should we...
Hmmm this is a very interesting comment.. can u please elaborate more

Cuck quean without humiliation but wanting to see her black man dominate a white woman.

(Personally) No. Buuut, but I’m pretty sure there are some cuckqueens that view them selves just as worthless as white male cuck,

and I’m sure there are also black cuckqueens that only love dominated/humiliated by white women/women only

And ik for a facts there are black cuckqueens that will do both♠️ just depends on where you identify or where your interest/ kink fits into

Wake me a great team together

Huh?

id slut you around hey

I was quite surprised by this, but I saw it in person having a foursome. The black girl led her black boyfriend and my white girl to start fucking and also started the swap. She clearly loved watching them (she seemed to like giving him the gift). When she crawled on the floor past my girl sitting on a perch after her boyfriend had finished, she couldnt help staring at the white pussy as she walked past and then buried her face in it.

She was a bit dominant, but I was surprised by the dynamic Hot though.

Embrace it like us white guys. I don't think its pathetic but if it turns you on and not harming anyone just go with it. I think you're fucking amazing and fucking hot.

No a most cucks/sissies are pathetic but a cuck queen is a rarity among this lifestyle and it brings a Whole other dynamic that mf can’t comprehend trust me YOU TRIPPIN you good
I disagree that cucks are pathetic or sissies. Actually I think Venus Cuckoldress is right by saying cuckolds are a higher form of males and should be highly respected.

I don’t think you’re pathetic at all. You enjoy watching a strong black man dominate a white girl or couple. Watching him own white pussy and fuck it and that’s all. White cuck men are little sissy’s and that’s a different dynamic I feel.
I disagree that cuck men are sissies or pathetic. It's like someone calling a married woman fucking a black guy or any guy outside their marriage a disgusting piece of sh*t slutty uncaring bitch which I disagree because I think it's beautiful and fucking hot. Us that are into the lifestyle or support this lifestyle should stop calling each other derogatory names especially to others on the outside of the lifestyle. Venus Cuckoldress holds cucks in high esteem saying they are a higher form of males that should be highly respected.

No it's perfectly normal your fine lol I'm not a cuckold but have the same fantasies, I'm a dominant white man pretty big cock

Back