Superiority of Black Men from a Hotwife’s Perspective

I am a hotwife who has had several black bull lovers and am married to a white cuckold man. I can attest to the indisputable superiority of black men over pathetic white cuckold men. Black men have a much superior muscular physique, and of course much better and larger cocks. They are much better lovers, lasting much longer, and able to go multiple times, and much better able to satisfy women like me. And when I bring one of my black levers home and they see my husband, they just cannot believe how pathetic a man is for getting off seeing his wife fuck other man and preferring to jerk off rather than actually fuck his wife. Such black bulls, and I, see these men like my husband, as well as well as all white male cuckolds, as pathetic losers. That is why when I bring a black bull home, I have my husband show his respect for my superior black lover, as well as to show how pathetically inferior he is as a white cuckold husband. He is kept stripped naked, he is to kneel and grovel before my black lover, he is to scurry to obediently serve beverages and clean up after us, he is to address my black lover as “sir,” He is to greet my black lover crawling naked on the floor to his feet and licking his shoe, and he needs to thank my lover when allowed lick his used cum off the floor after it drips from my pussy. My black lovers usually just and cannot believe what a pathetic loser my husband is. I’m curious as to what the other HotWives on this site, and the pathetic cucks, think about this.
Then why are you still married to him?

You need to listen to Venus Cuckoldress's podcasts. She puts cuckolds in high esteem not as losers. She says cucks are higher form of men and should be respected. I feel sorry for your hubby he should find another woman who shows some love and respect for him.
Now as a full time lifestyle cuckold for almost 40 years I understand what you are saying. I always thought that as a cuckold husband there was something special with regards to accepting that my tiny little penis, not quite four inches when fully erect would ever be capable of satisfying any mature women while performing penetrative sex. It actually was more frustrating for her because she would never have a climax and could hardly feel my little penis inside of her, especially if she is wet from all the foreplay, using my fingers and tongue. After watching so many interracial videos I totally came to understand and accept that I was totally inadequate for such a hot and insatiable sexy woman.
I accepted that reality with no problem and encouraged her to allow me to find her a suitable, well endowed Black lover that could bring her to multiple orgasams. She was all for it and it worked out great, we had a very exciting sex life for the next 29 plus years.
She always said that there is something special about genuine cuckolds ;like me, who really understands and accepts his inadequacy and inability to ever please a real woman that way. The ironic aspect she said, was that most cuckolds are really bigger men than most because they understand what an insatiable woman like myself really needs to be thoroughly satisfied. She was amazed at how I had accepted my submissive station as a denied cuckold. At first I felt a little sorry for myself. I missed being able to go inside her whenever I had the desire but I also understood how much it actually frustrated her physically, it was more like a tease having my little pee pee inside her in comparison to her well hung ALPHA Black lover who could bring her to multiple orgasam one after the other until the bed was totally soaked. That was a tremendously big turn on for me, but we found other ways to keep me excited and amused.
The other side of the coin was that I also liked to be totally humiliated. It was almost as much of a aphrodisiac for me as it was for her to have her BIG BLACK COCK. I learned to adore and respect them without thought, it became natural for me to accept my place and to see what her lover could do to her was unquestionably stimulating and exciting.
The sounds she would make was almost animalistic, the sheets would be soaked, her thighs were drenched and when they were finished they were both exhausted and breathless. In the end before she passed away she said, I am so glad that you had such a tiny little inadequate penis that only lasted for a minute or two. We may have never had so much exciting sex if we had not been so honest with each other. Now I have a new girlfriend that has accepted me for the little pantie wearing sissy that I am and we are having a great time.

Last edited:
I am a hotwife who has had several black bull lovers and am married to a white cuckold man. I can attest to the indisputable superiority of black men over pathetic white cuckold men. Black men have a much superior muscular physique, and of course much better and larger cocks. They are much better lovers, lasting much longer, and able to go multiple times, and much better able to satisfy women like me. And when I bring one of my black levers home and they see my husband, they just cannot believe how pathetic a man is for getting off seeing his wife fuck other man and preferring to jerk off rather than actually fuck his wife. Such black bulls, and I, see these men like my husband, as well as well as all white male cuckolds, as pathetic losers. That is why when I bring a black bull home, I have my husband show his respect for my superior black lover, as well as to show how pathetically inferior he is as a white cuckold husband. He is kept stripped naked, he is to kneel and grovel before my black lover, he is to scurry to obediently serve beverages and clean up after us, he is to address my black lover as “sir,” He is to greet my black lover crawling naked on the floor to his feet and licking his shoe, and he needs to thank my lover when allowed lick his used cum off the floor after it drips from my pussy. My black lovers usually just and cannot believe what a pathetic loser my husband is. I’m curious as to what the other HotWives on this site, and the pathetic cucks, think about this.
Sounds like time your husband leaves and dumps your ass for at a woman/cuckholdress that at least respects him as a human being. It seems you can not do even that. SMH.

Back