Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
OMG!!!!! I love it! I feel like that's just so true. Going from being scared to death my first time touching a bbc at a male revue to being curious of what it might be like to giving into completely to a night of extesy.....mmmmm. The road to discover was amazing and wonderful.
Glad our picture came close to the mark and brought back great memories for you!

OMG!!!!! I love it! I feel like that's just so true. Going from being scared to death my first time touching a bbc at a male revue to being curious of what it might be like to giving into completely to a night of extesy.....mmmmm. The road to discover was amazing and wonderful.

All this time later, and loosing count of how many men had joined you in your marital bed, you still both remember and talk about her very first lover and how quickly she had started to cum as she felt his large cock slid into her body .. how she started to cum the moment her pussy lips opened, let his glans in and closed round his thick shaft behind it as he pushed deeper and deeper into her. How she was cuming uncontrollably with her pussy stretching and gripping his length with every stroke and her final long deep orgasm as she felt his cock pump the contents of his balls into her pussy.

Some couples find the most intimate moments on this lifestyle. One guy put an engagement ring on his GF's finger when her black bull was pumping his seed into her body. She cried when she realized what just happened.
Yes! ... for me its the small things .... she may whisper something in his ear, stroking his back and buttocks after they have both cum and they lay quietly together with him still inside her .... or the time she called out her name for me "Babe!!, Babe!!" as she came hard on his cock. That has probably been the hottest thing I have ever seen and heard happen!

You watched from across the lounge of the 5 star hotel ... You could see others had noticed as well and were starting to watch more closely, even straining to hear what was being said. There was clearly electricity between the two of them, even though they had only met a few moments before. Then he stood up, went to the hotel reception in clear view of the lounge and clearly booked a suit for the afternoon. You could cut the tension in the room with a knife as everyone watched him return, whisper into her ear and take her by her hand to the elevator.

Minutes ticked by. She closed her eyes, shuddering as her new black lover's movements became steady, his hot thick black flesh sliding smoothly against her wet, stretched pubic lips as he pumped his black cock back and forth inside her body. Opening her eyes, she looked at the dresser mirror.

The sight she saw in the reflection mesmerized her. She could see his broad black back, as he bent over her, his hips rising and falling as he rutted into her. She wasn't able to see her face; all she saw were her slim pale thighs, upright and to each side of his waist. "I am really being Spaded," she thought, watching the reflection intently as he pistoned his thickness in and out of the white girl below him. The black man could make magic, rising and falling, rhythmic as an axe, into the white girl's body and out of it; ivory and ebony in the full glory. A black man and a white girl: God in each gleaming stroke. The girl's hand tenderly caressed her black lover, she was rocking her pelvis to meet his gentle thrusts. The wedding band sparkled on the girl's finger. She was married, just like her, her husband was out there, and a black man took his place between her legs.

After more minutes past, his breaths grew shorter and shorter, along with his strokes. She could feel him growing and growing deep... deep inside her. Oh god, this was it, she thought suddenly. He's going to inseminate her!

The image of her, under him, as he sprayed her delicate white womb with his hot African seed made her moan with passion. She was eternally faithful to her husband, or she had thought so, and she was about to receive another man's seed, and she saw how the white girl in the mirror lovingly embraced her black bull with her lithe legs.

That did it! As her calves clasped tightly around his body, he hid his face into the crook of her neck, shoving his virility forward and into her in one last thrust, and cupped her round buttocks with his big hands. He didn't even ask if it was okay to cum inside.

He held his white lover tightly against him, as fat wads of his hot semen jetted out, drenching her insides full with his thick seed. On and on, his black cock jerked and twitched to its completion, white hot spurts of sperm firing at her cervix.

"Oh! Oh, God, yes, yes, all in me!" the girl in the mirror moaned under her black lover.

Finally, the black man collapsed in exhaustion over the white girl. She laid there, panting softly, his weight on her. She could still feel him deeply inside her, his black cock twitching in the after-effects of coupling. His weight was heavy. She could feel the scalding hotness of his sperm, a fiery pool deep in her belly.

She laid there under him for a few minutes. Groaning, he finally flipped himself off he, his face perspiring profusely from exertion. A moist sucking noise resounded in the room as his fat dripping cock slurped noisily out of her. Her eyes shot downward, watching as a string of creamy semen trailed out, as her pussy lips closed behind him. Gasping from his exertion, he flipped over onto his back besides her, his stomach rising rapidly up and down.

Lost in her own thoughts, she lay there, prone on her back, her legs spread widely in the position her black lover had taken her, her chest rising and falling. She opened her eyes and looked into the mirror. The white girl reached between her legs and closed her love petals to prevent her black lover's seed from leaking.

After a while, he propped himself up on his elbow. She felt his gaze on her, eyeing her up and down with satisfaction. His gaze lowered triumphantly to her raw red glistening pussy, which was covered by her hand. His hand reaching forward, slipping between her damp thighs. She felt his rough fingers gently caressed her taut and round buttocks.

They just lay there in post-coital bliss, the satisfied black man and his inseminated white girl. They had drown in each other's eyes. They already knew that wasn't the only time them being together. They made a promise to repeat such a wonderful experience.

I have thought and wondered for a while how you seem to just spark so many wonderful memories with your captions. Like this morning but his name was Shelly and he was a computer tech.

Men being men, lol, my husband says it's because it's much more common than we think. I mean people in this lifestyle and how it happens. Oh well maybe so but I fear over thinking it will only mess up the joy of all the happy memories!!!

What he didn't know was that she had planned this all along, her husband selecting his gardening services, the clothes she wore, every glance, every kiss, and finally taking him into the bed room where she would give her body to him, and that she had told her husband that she "wanted to feel that gardeners cock deep inside her pussy" when he went to the companies next annual conference .... in three months time.

I have thought and wondered for a while how you seem to just spark so many wonderful memories with your captions. Like this morning but his name was Shelly and he was a computer tech.

Men being men, lol, my husband says it's because it's much more common than we think. I mean people in this lifestyle and how it happens. Oh well maybe so but I fear over thinking it will only mess up the joy of all the happy memories!!!
You should enjoy them in any way you want. And yes, men do tend to overanalyze just about anything!

"So... he has been telling me how much he wants to see me with another man. How much he wants to see the look of excitement on my face as I explore his firm body and new rock hard cock, how he wants to see me tremble as my lover explores me, just like it was when we first met. He says he wants to see the shocked look on his face when I put my lips around him and hear his gasp when he feels my body round his cock.... I believe him when he says I can trust him and whatever happens will be his fault, and I will never leave him for another man. He even said he would kiss my lovers cock and balls with him inside me to show me how much he loves me! I do believe him him, and I love him so much.... What do you think I should do?"

Back